Classic +

Would it be a good idea to gradually introduce new content, like OSRS has done?

I get it, they ruined wow before etc etc whatever but wouldn’t this keep the game fresh in the years to come?

Attached: CCD4FA89-1C04-4DAF-A8DB-49613A23BFC1.png (423x468, 87K)

on paper it would be but nu-blizzard is incapable of creating interesting gameplay experiences so anything they add will ruin everything.
maybe if they bring in a CCP/eve style player committee to direct it then it could work, but they'd probably just pull trannies and niggers to be on the team rather than players with actual good ideas.

Doesn’t OSRS vote on new content and changes? What if something like that came with it.

To be honest, I’m not even against them rebalancing a little, particularly to help the gimped classes out.

Part of my skepticism on how Blizzard will handle their Classic WoW servers if on that, in one hand I dont trust them to put out any new content that would feel like Classic WoW, on the other hand, they are saying they want to go with the most genuine Classic WoW experience, implying all the well known and documented biases they had during the time will be there.

Have they announce the business model for classic? I missed the MMO train back then since my PC sucked. Kinda wanted to check it out now.

i think you just gotta pay a bfa sub not 100 percent sure.

The content wouldn't be straight, white and male.. so that's a no.

I’m pretty sure it’s included with normal retail sub

You pay the normal $15 a month and you get both, shared sub. this way they can report growing subscriber numbers

Who cares? Vanilla is so shit the content would be barebones.

All raiding is in Vanilla is DPS races and move to a, b, or c when x move/phase occurs.

Retard proof. The only hard part of nilla raiding was finding 40 non-retards who play WoW.

the difference is OSRS has much of the original dev team still. WoW doesn't.

don't you have world quests to do?

Attached: 1519997932941.png (221x176, 48K)

This is true.

Is the pop cap gonna be 2.5? I feel like this is not enough

Most people here say they don't need new content to play classic for years.

That's about what the playercount per realm was back in the day, it got slowly bumped up over time

It that enough to actually feel populated? Are all zones gonna have people in them this route?

Yeah, that was the playercount per realm in vanilla's heyday so the major cities and towns should feel as populated as they did back then.

I can only compare to LH, I joined in TBC and had no idea what the fuck I was doing 100% on my game time.

LH has about 8k online at a time I think, everywhere is nuts

Yeah it becomes apparent the game clearly wasn't designed around that many players on one server when you see the absolute chaos on many private servers

I assume that this is probably why sharding won't just be a stopgap measure to keep early quests actually doable at launch, they may just put ALL of the Classic players on a single server and use phasing and sharding to cordon people off into managable clusters.

Don’t get me wrong though, I like how many people there are in zones on LH, it’s awesome

There's already a general up