Piranha Plant

>April... I am forgotten.

Attached: 250px-Piranha_Plant_SSBU.png (250x250, 58K)

ok, retard
I prefer Kanna

I think I saw Plant being played online for a week or two after its release but it seems like literally nobody cares about the fucker. In the same camp as Rosalina and Isabelle.

To be fair, I think most people ditched it because it was far too technical to be played.

Like Peach, except with way less reward unless you REALLY know those god forsaken hit boxes.

This guy was forgotten by the end of February

Still a Plant main. Once you're in Plant Gang, you're in for life.

Hoping for buffs

Stop playin one on one and do more 4 way matches

HAHA pLAnt gAnG :DDD

Fuck this plant.

chain chomp, boo, or shyguy would've been better.

He's about to get super buffed in 2 hours

I'm generally annoyed that this shitty dogshit gay-as-shit loser shitty dumb gay loser shit character was my reward for preordering this dumbshit game a week before it released

what an absolute waste of development time this fucker was

Attached: 1551753299061.png (910x728, 445K)

based
but le funny plant user xD its the last jedi of smash bros because it subverts expectations!

Okay so can all the cringey "MUH PLANT BROS!" finally admit that this was a shitty pick and literally the only good thing about him is that he's not Bandana Dee so Deefags were seething?

PP is a lot of fun in casual multiplayer
In serious 1v1s he's not fun at all

>two DLC characters so far
>neither of them are hype or even that cool
How lame.

worked

laggy aerials and they suffer from Z-axis issues. Like no real kill confirms besides upthrow at like 150%+. Bad combo game.

What did you expect? Boring addition that nobody wanted with a pseudo-op kit that's not even fun to play with or against.

Attached: 7bhbyh9j0qv11.png (1208x1032, 866K)

>We could have had Boo
>We could have had King Boo

I get that it's a simple design and that it doesn't stand out as much as something like Piranha Plant or Koopas, Lakitus or even Goombas.

But if I wanted a Bowser Jr clone, I might as well be playing as him instead. At least Boo would give you the unorthodox potential of it being a ghost.

Attached: Dude.jpg (498x320, 36K)

People went nuts over Joker but okay

It's almost like the only reason anyone cared about this character was because of memes.

>Smash... I am forgotten.

Chain Chomp would be funny, too. Seeing that fucking ball dog bouncing and loudly barking would be a sight to see. Too fucking bad Sakurai has shit taste in Mario enemies.

Attached: chain.jpg (425x212, 13K)

He's already an assist trophhy and does exactly what you said in your autistic little post

He should have been the preorder bonus character. It's not fucking FAIR. FUCK YOU SAKURAI

Attached: 250px-MPSR_King_Bob-omb.png (250x276, 72K)

cope gay ass plantfag. literally anybody would be better than that waste of a character.

Attached: 300px-Snifit_Artwork_-_Yoshi's_New_Island.png (300x202, 90K)

or maybe because he is lame as fuck and most of his tech is defensive sissy shit like projectile trades or hiding in smoke

And that also.

>Piranha Plant
>op

Attached: 1493923022697.jpg (1446x1462, 161K)

GIVE ME MORE ANIME SWORDSMEN
I NEED DOWN B COUNTERS!

pseu·do
/ˈso͞odō/
adjective
1. not genuine; spurious or sham

Did they? Where? People went nuts over crap like Isabel, too, so it definitely depends where you look. How many people actually give a shit about Persona? Not that series popularity should matter, but still. I mean, we all know the main reason he's in is because he's cool anime dude #832 with a blade.

I know you're still salty, but you people really need to accept that Geno isn't getting into smash.

I hate the fact his down b makes him invincible. It's annoying as fuck to deal with in FFA

Yeah the plant is cooler than more weebtrash.
I've had enough of the anime swordsmen.

I guarantee you Joker will be broken lol

depends on the hitstun and range on his guns

Genofags are the worst, what a waste of a character he'd be

>Range on his guns

Something tells me it definitely won't be coming from that.

>What you got there, Joker?
>A KNIFE!

I think a lot of us have forgotten how much fun 4 way matches are. They really shouldn't count against GSP, though.

FFAs in Ultimate suck, most of the items are press button and win, the particle effects are way to extreme with more than 2 dudes and everyone online will camp for ages like double niggers and you cant counter them when 2 other retards are charging you too. 3v3 and 4v4 is peak hype though and I hope the stage creator lets us have some actually decent maps for it

Joker looks like a nightmare beyond anything we've seen in this series so far.