Game has some of the most fun and satisfying gameplay you've ever played

>Game has some of the most fun and satisfying gameplay you've ever played
>Game is only 5 hours long so it barely lasts
What's her name Yea Forums?

Attached: 1445697587637.jpg (706x706, 60K)

sekiro

Nier Automata

Bayonetta, it makes me smile like a kid discovering the wolrd but damn it's short.
I know games like these are designed to be replayed over and over, but I'm not that kind of guy.

Metal Gear Rising: The Topic

Have you considered that maybe the fact that the game is short is a significant contributing factor of why the gameplay is good

A hat in fucking time

Vanquish

Sonic Generations, even then I'm being VERY generous.

super fancy pants adventure

Attached: fancypants.jpg (258x258, 14K)

Undertale and Deltarune

answers that are wrong
answers that pass
The best answer

Zeno Clash

How is this an issue? Just replay the game and try to get better at it.

Hitman 2 is one of the best games of the decade, and it can be completed in 15 minutes if you really know what you're doing.

I think you played this game wrong my friend.

Sekiro
DMC5
RE2make

This. It's not a hard pill to swallow. Generally speaking, shorter games just tend to be better. Look at arcades! You know, if any still exist where you live.

>SFPA on steam
>lasting more than 5 hours
Cmon now

Attached: 1546126003752.png (233x249, 8K)

Where did the meme that the length of a game translated into the quality of a game even come about?

A very large number of some of the best games of all time can be finished in a single sitting.

STANDING HERE I REALIZE

Attached: 78020034-5472-43C5-8634-09B350983395.jpg (1468x1800, 1.06M)

Well then, OFF

YOU WERE JUST LIKE ME, TRYING TO MAKE HISTORY

BUT BOOZE TO JUDGE

>>>Off
>>>>>>Gameplay
You're a retard, aren't you?
Rpgmaker is pretty cheap.

>Sekiro is 5hrs long
post proof

THE RITE FROM WRONG

Journey

>start new playthrough or replay missions
Don't see the issue, unless you're one of those freaks who only plays through a game once

i'm one of those freaks...

it's why action games are sadly less popular than RPGs. People have a hard time realizing the fun part of DMC (for example) is replaying missions and getting better ranks.
And it's not limited to the action genre, if you play a Sonic game just once you're missing out.

Literally what the fuck is your malfunction? If you enjoy something, why would you not try it again? Chances are you barely scratched the surface of the gameplay's depth in that first playthrough. Do you have favorite movies you've only seen once too, you subhuman?

Oh, i've actually been playing a bit of DMC5, only because the game really opens up on harder difficulty. I did like the first five missions on sos but probably wont touch it again
I tend to be able to remember most films i've seen
Only seen gattaca once to know its my favorite film of all time
Only seen watchmen once to know its pretty good

You're supposed to continue after you get the A ending