”we need Bayonetta but with a sword, a Jojo stand, Pit’s recovery and 10x more broken than the Umbra Witch”

>”we need Bayonetta but with a sword, a Jojo stand, Pit’s recovery and 10x more broken than the Umbra Witch”
>”say no more, Smashfag”

Attached: 146D3527-E7A5-4670-B6B5-20374CC3CEDE.jpg (350x466, 29K)

>Casual are pre-emptively bitching
Oh no no no no no

he's not even out yet

If you're going to criticize can you at least not spam buzzwords autistically?

And here comes the anime twink defense force

He doesn't look broken at all.

>with a sword
But user that’s a dagger

Attached: 56A07308-4100-41E2-B3E1-6017738A653E.jpg (680x422, 70K)

>10x more broken than the Umbra Witch
Not impressive. Bayo is one of the worst characters right now zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

>Counter boytoy
>Broken
Another target for the Falcon Dive.

Attached: Image_116.png (179x233, 125K)

the only thing that seems "broken" right now is the movement he can get with his gun specials
we don't know how good arsene is yet, and his down b will likely be very unreliable in speeding up arsene and countering

>Smash fans
>Shit on every game except Mario/Pokemon/Zelda/Smash itself

OH NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!

Attached: YIKES.png (614x291, 34K)

If I gotta pay for a character, I expect it to be a broken character

>standard projectile as neutral special
>his Up B does no damage
>has Isabella's fishing hook
>counter that almost half the roster has
>probably lightweight and easy to kill
>no kill power

How is he OP?

Only 4 more hours until we see the Joker apocalypse online

Attached: jokerschool.png (1572x1988, 1.18M)

Get fucked faggot.
Gonna have fun running circles around your pathetic main's corpse.

Attached: 1501695990975.png (342x430, 92K)

That is the epitome of faggy Japanese character design. An effeminate bland twink so that the average loser can self-insert. Gay hipster attire, doesn't look threatening or resemble a fighter in any way. This is a SJW smark weeaboo's wet dream.

Remember wheb people thought Krool was top tier?
Or when Little Mac was high tier?
Yep, all this guy.

based smugna

Dude just looks like Shiek with a worse up b and a gimmick super mode

Man, there will be a bunch of jokers...

Attached: Really Swords my Drive.png (600x600, 838K)

hackurai just rehashing moves

theres nothing original about this toon

>Cloud with smaller hurtbox and worse recovery
Gun will be annoying but overall he doesn't look too bad.

The one thing that is questionable is up special being immune to attacks and even then that's only when he has his stand out.

Sorry, I didn't understand your post. Could you please use some more buzzwords?

People arent really going to use this alt right? shit looks so goddam out of place fighting alongside Arsene

Stealing this.

this. unless the persona thing is really good, which most likely wont be because it runs out fairly quickly, he looks kind of underwhelming.

he looks fun though.

Only 16 characters have counters, and half of them are FE characters. Either way Bayonetta, Joker and Incineroar’s counters are unique.

I had never even heard of the persona games before joker was announced for smash. Why are japanese people so obsessed with high school?

Incineroar's is based. Every time I pull it off against my friends the groan.

>8 Player Smash
>Shulk with Reyn colours vs seven Jokers

Joker's literally the only Persona protagonist with a fancy alternate costume, the rest are literally just high schoolers in their uniforms with stands. So that outfit is there for that.

Facts =/= buzzwords
Try to refute it weeb. You can't, you won't actually respond to it because you're scared.

>Doesn't seem to have any kill power, even with Arsene
>Recovery mediocre without Arsene
>Damage racking seems mediocre unless his combo moves do a ton of damage
>Arsene is actually a worse version of Limit since it doesn't buff his speed or normals, just Specials, even if it does give him super good recovery
I think the hype will die down on his power once people figure him out, unless his aerials have insane hitboxes or damage which I doubt besides that Nair. He's going to absolutely invalidate Sheik unless she gets buffed like crazy in the patch, because he's going to have all Sheik's faults but not as bad PLUS Arsene to further improve on them.

These are the faggots that unironically think Dorf and Palutena are broken too because of one meme attack.

>Sheik
>she

Life ends after high school in Japan

>People believe he’s going to be Bayonetta 2
For what reason?

Arsene buffs all attacks and changes 2 specials.

joker is going to be my new main immediately. i main sonic and i am tired of fucking people up with him.

he looks like a solid mid tier
unless he has insane combos or something

High school is considered the last point in time where a protagonist can go on a journey of self-discovery, especially second-year high school. After that you're expected to know what career you want, apply to the college you want, and once in college your life consists of studying for your career followed by living your career for the rest of your life. Plenty of Japanese games have adult protagonists, but in general those protagonists act in accordance with their career without deviation, even if said career is ludicrous and fantastical. Cops act like cops. Lawyers act like lawyers. Vampire hunters act like vampire hunters. High schoolers act like whatever the fuck.

Who are you quoting?

>comparing Joker to Cloud
But Cloud is just Little Mac with a fucking sword

Attached: 69AEC032-83D0-4CE8-87FE-EFFBD558319A.jpg (626x576, 92K)

PLEASE tell me flying slam works it's so satisfying that it counts as a grab

>we need another anime swordsman but something to make him different
>how about gun who also uses a gun?
>I know just the character
>brainstorm four more anime swordsman for the rest of the battle pass in the meantime

>little mac with a sword
so he is actually good?

have sex

>Character's whose whole schtick is that their relatively weak until they fill their special meter
There's a couple characters like that, including Little Mac, but he's most like Cloud because while Mac's meter is for one move Joker and Cloud's meter effect multiple parts of their moveset.

He's basically the final evolution of the two.

Why does everyone complain about the clothes lile he picked them out himself? Its a school uniform

>Rosterfags and Competitive tryhards SEETHING over Joker just like they did for Bayonetta
The salty tears of these pathetic faggots give me a reason to keep living.

Attached: 1541808718161.png (498x277, 301K)

Wish Reyn had a player icon just for this moment

not only was that post nothing but buzzwords, but you also used "weeb" after trying to say you weren't using buzzwords.
do you not like looking smart or being right?

Gotta love how these faggots keep ignoring the Persona Q series.

Attached: 1555489358157.png (800x454, 38K)

retard

Cause uhhhhhhh he has uhhhhh a sword, even though it's a dagger.
And uuuhhhhhhhhhhhhh

The same reason why other people around the world these days value their childhood year and teen years and for some would like to get that experience but never had it when they were of that age

Attached: D4U5oajXkAE5Mg5.png (800x450, 157K)

Don’t bother it’s the same niggers who spew incel when you give facts about things they don’t like

>He's going to absolutely invalidate Sheik
How do you invalidate a character who's already invalid?

Attached: 1554568395353.gif (480x270, 138K)

I thought you hated buzzwords user, dont be a hypocrite now just because you're asshurt

What if you waited before he is released?

Attached: gorillatrouble.jpg (970x519, 105K)

Now even people who like Sheik's playstyle have a better character to play with it.

>took the time out of his life to make that image
Looks like a nerve was struck. lol

>filename

How does anything in this post refute the fact that Joker is an effeminate generic anime twink? That's a fact and even you know it. He's a self-insert character who doesn't look like a fighter. That's also a fact and you know it. That's what I meant by you being scared. You won't actually argue against my point because you know I'm right, you're just gonna make passive aggressive comments like a pussy.

I've never felt like; so miserable
I've never felt like thinking this will last forever
Baby stay with me
You gotta tell now, your love came all over me
When stars smile at moon
Wonder how look in your eyes
Just dialing your number
Failing to press the last two
Praying the heart
When the moon's reaching stars
If you hold me tight
Feeling heart beat so close
Will this last long?

>actually being new
wow

Doesn't mean anything, anyone can rename any file. Cope. Oh wait, instead of trying to prove me wrong you're gonna talk about irrelevant stuff because you're scared. scared as hell, shook

Didn’t know you took the N word that hard. Guess it’s the same when you get grinder by them

>He's a self-insert character who doesn't look like a fighter.
The problem is that you think this is a shocking argument when it's been part of Persona since SMT If... Yeah no shit a Persona protagonist looks like a normal high schooler. You want to whine that the sky is blue next?

Have sex

>>took the time out of his life to make that image
I literally downloaded because of dickheads like you

t.Incel

Don't tell me you don't know how Yea Forums filenames work

Attached: 1554619773378.gif (350x182, 1.68M)

I'm going to have fun with this character and nothing will prevent it

>Sheik
>He
>Being gay
fag

That image is older than you, user-kun.

definitely retarded

Little Mac is more broken than a Bayonetta that his shitty recovery was the only way to even him out

all smash players are casuals

I love you user.

Attached: d33.jpg (200x219, 10K)

>Comparing Cloud to Little Mac
But Little Mac is just a tall, lanky Jigglypuff with fucking boxing gloves

Attached: 1a8.jpg (575x481, 39K)

>He's a self-insert character who doesn't look like a fighter. That's also a fact and you know it.

Attached: 240px-Villager_SSBU.png (240x240, 50K)

So, which skin will you pick?

Attached: man what a buncha.png (1420x796, 1.76M)

Probably either purple/blue or default. Would go for the Akechi skin but I'm not crazy over the brown hair.

White school shooter.

This character is based (and redpilled)

Attached: 1550867238613.jpg (125x122, 3K)

Akechi or Dante and is a really good idea too.

Akechi/#6 babyyy lezzgo

Attached: █▀█ █▄█ ▀█▀.jpg (480x360, 16K)

>mass destruction evo grand finals

I like yellow

there is nothing broken about him. yeah he has a comeback mechanic but even with arsene he doesn't seem OP at all. without arsene he looks almost completely useless

This one

Attached: 8d158523829dd9688a8e287c01a7b2b6.jpg (700x1250, 99K)

They would seethe no matter who it was. People are stupid and you can't satisfy all of them. A lot just want to shitpost too.

Attached: 1541045253677.gif (492x376, 337K)

Who is this and what is from? Joker was a Persona 2 thing but he doesn't look familiar. I never beat the game though.

Cool blue, always.

15 years old.

He honestly looks kind of weak but obviously I haven't picked him up yet.

featuring dante from the devil may cry series, of course

He literally can't kill unless he has Arsene, just camp him out until it goes away.

Good luck camping when he has 3 bullet gun

If you want to grind your gsp now would be the best time.

>1st DLC character

It'll be exactly like corrin; his moveset will dominate the fuck out of the base class, but later DLC will outclass him so hard in won't matter in the slightest

Based retard. Now this is shitposting I can get behind

*shields* heh nothing persona kid

user, no
The normo don’t think about that kinda thing in context
To them, character design exists solely in isolation, without regard to personality or lore

Take Bayonetta. Do you think Normies care that Bayonetta witches being beautiful and using their long hair to summon demons is actually accurate? They don’t. They see leg, titty, and how her clothing melts away during combat, and they say, “There’s NO reason she should be doing that, y’all just horny”. These niggas don’t even know Bayonetta chants in an actual, real language called Enochian.

Same goes with Joker. They don’t know about Lupin. They don’t appreciate that Joker is a literal phantom thief (He uses personas and knives), and that his name is a play on Persona’s Tarot themes in general (He’s the player character; in some interperstations of the Tarot, the Fool is considered the protagonist of a sort of story who doesn’t yet realize it, and is also commonly mistaken for the Joker in other card games), they just see skinny anime boy and think “Ugggh, Japan, back at it again with cookie cutter bullshit.”

Do not cry for them, for they have lost nothing, as they have never known what good taste is.

Attached: FF5EAB96-2149-40B8-9AC1-32139D373621.png (973x626, 868K)

Realistically he looks like Corrin, packed with weird shit that's difficult to read but isn't very powerful on its own.

Attached: 1544405538039.jpg (184x184, 13K)

>They don’t appreciate that Joker is a literal phantom thief
That's literally just Yea Forums. He looks swaggy as fuck to normal people.

Either purple or white school outfit
They're all pretty good, though

>Fatlus fag trying to act elitist

You wish your shitty dime-a-dozen JRPG was even a tenth as cool as Lupin. Furthermore Bayonetta is just a shittier version of Dante, her design is worse and her games are easier. All these effeminate anime designs are totally worthless and look horrendously out of place next to actual solid designs like Mario, Pac-Man, Megaman, Sonic, Donkey Kong, Samus, Simon and so on. Don't bother replying, it will just be some retardation I won't read anyway.

Attached: 1537240961022.jpg (1000x1000, 361K)

`>school uniform
>akechi alt
>default joker

Everything else is just ugly

His Gun move reminds me a bit of Noel's Drive actually. Cool

When are they bringing Master Chief to smash?

>muh references is good design
he still looks like a cookie cutter effeminate anime boy

yellow

Attached: 1531360751069.png (900x868, 600K)

Never because Doomguy has that spot covered.

He's not gonna be able to reliably bring out the Persona since he can't charge his limit like Cloud does, so if he depends on it for kills he's immediately garbage.

Everything else depends on his frame data. mid-high tier at best if it's any good. Definitely nowhere close to broken.

K Rool has the best implemented and most honest counter. Requiring the attack to hit a certain spot is how it should've been since Melee

Doomguy won't get in. Sakurai will want to use a more classic-inspired design, Bethesda will want his shitty Captain King power armor, Todd will barge in demanding it be Dovakiin instead, negotiations will fall through.

It’s still a disjoint that attacks in an arc.

We'll see at E3.

Shut the fuck up weeb

Zenimax is gonna demand a 60% share in Nintendo for the right to have Doomguy in smash.

Velvet Room or Tatsuya.

>no Dancing Star Night skin

Attached: rowleywalkinggarbage.jpg (1493x1591, 450K)

shut up

He also has a counter! There's no safe option against that!

How so?