Hello fellow gamers. Been always a pussy to try Souls games, but I think I'm ready now. Which one should I play first

Hello fellow gamers. Been always a pussy to try Souls games, but I think I'm ready now. Which one should I play first.

Attached: gamer.jpg (2560x1920, 1.72M)

release order

Nito you should be playing DS1, obviously.

Give it back, Jamal.

>DeS -> DS1 -> DS2 -> Bloodborne -> Sekiro
And where's DS3 you fucking mongoloid?

N

Stop stealing video games.

What the fuck, why is your hand black

Work your way up from the beginning.

Attached: 20170408_130141.jpg (4128x2322, 3.1M)

OH YEAH, WELL YOU CAN`T BECAUSE FUCK JANNIES AND FUCK Nice collection user, I hope you have a wonderful easter

Gaming budget was pretty low, DS3 is still around $30 on ebay. I also wanted to get into Fallout. So had to ditch it. Thanks for the suggestion.

Attached: 1548674761103.jpg (1000x1000, 296K)

Goddamn, take a shower. Your hand is covered in brown dirt.

Attached: 1551466801166.jpg (184x184, 8K)

this
why the fuck would you play in any other order?
none of them are prequels either

why are you black

but desu, you might want to start with sekiro
if you internalize the dark souls system of dodging before you start the game, it'll be harder to learn imo

>multiple copies of the same game

Attached: wut.png (372x336, 67K)

Niggers don’t really browse Yea Forums, right?

my wagecuck friends think it's a good thing.

they get mad they pay for console releases while i get them for free and always make sure to talk about how good they feel to purchase their product.

it's cute

Attached: 1551461468647.png (845x453, 455K)

the first one, you dumb nigg.

It's okay. I know it's all for a good laugh so I kinda don't care.

Have sex.

Demon's Souls you'll be so fucking happy you did

Attached: IMG_9985.png (806x949, 1.04M)

who says I am black

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

Someone get this man a bath tub

>who says I am black
you did.
>I am black
directly from your post.

You are black.

you are a transgendaaa

user, the vile subhuman Anglos has found this place, it's only natural that races superior to them too know of Yea Forums

who said I am a transgendaaa

start with Demon's Souls. THen Dark Souls. Throw Dark Souls 2 away. I'm not joking, do it.
Then play Bloodborne and finally Sekiro.

you are a gay rights activist and a lesbian? homosexual? how can I describe you

This

Why even post pics of your hand? Do you enjoy being called a nigger by edgy 15-year-olds?

>how can I describe you
C3
cool, calm, and collected.

I thought it was funny bc playstation

Dude why is your arm smeared with shit?

I wish I had the ability to trigger Yea Forums by merely posting my hand. It isn't fair.

M8, people here enjoy being called a cock starving surrender slut. Being called a nigger nothing

Nah user it’s the same idiot who posts these pictures of vidya that he owns with his hand alongside and talks about how much of cultured fag he is.

then who is gay?

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 56K)

Just post your 25cm dick while lamenting it's just "average". Should work to same effect

9in is the average? I thought it was 8. This is very unsettling.

there's this dude across the street from me.

You misunderstand, 10 is the average, as most of us here can attest to, but you'll trigger them by implying it's not so they'll rush to correct you

Yea Forums is the most black board aside from Yea Forums

Yea Forums? Yeah he's a fag alright, dressing up in cat ears and skirts all day

no wonder all the sissy animefags do erp-posting on april fools and stickies

they probably want to bait out us chad black men

Attached: 1547280486375.png (249x249, 79K)

Attached: gorillatrouble.jpg (970x519, 105K)

I'm very sorry, I have bad reading comprehension on account of my African ancestry. Have a good day, sir.

Return them to their owner, Tyrese.

>Not being in on the joke

Attached: 697898.png (375x390, 304K)

man it seems way too fun to be a black dude on Yea Forums. just post any old shit with your arm in the shot and trigger a wave of Yea Forums retards ezpz.

It's the same black guy that's been doing this for years. I have studied the finger nails between the pics dating back to 2014 - the patterns are identical.

post your dick rugar

play POE it's free.

Attached: POE.jpg (1944x2592, 270K)

>tfw you have
>Dragons Dogma PS3
>Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen PS3
>Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen PC
>Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen PS4
>Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen Switch

I also have three copies of Dark Souls, four copies of GTA V, but most importantly five copies of Tenchu 1, three Japanese versions, one European, one US, all differ in content.

Holy shit this is the most cursed image i've ever fucking seen.

>sissy animefags
>bait out us
Faggotry should be punishable by rope.

Attached: (You) disgusting piece of shit.jpg (720x960, 114K)

DD is like the exception to the rule though. Literally every DD fan has multiple copies, even my friends who generally refuse to buy games.

Am I missing something? What?

Damn nigger you're dark as fuck.

Attached: 1433482816462.png (236x237, 63K)

Who wouldn’t get enjoyment from riling up zoomers? Do you even need to ask this question?

Play demon souls, dark souls 1, bloodborne and throw away the rest.

get better at english first, joao

You don't have to take a pic of your hand, nignog.

Attached: A5C64B2B-86B4-4DF4-9EF1-9B47B7BB9213.jpg (491x425, 144K)

The complete edition of Dark Souls 3 is $20 on amazon, why the fuck would you get it on ebay?

Fuck its true

I'm banned from amazon after false refunds

Not him but yes, I love it, edgy white kids are so cute.

Hilariously true.

fpbp op

lol have fun on ebay faggot

nigger detected

>rug on the carpet
high int build i see

play persona

Attached: F94D5AC7-8369-404B-A313-B0C992DCEA7D.jpg (768x1024, 161K)

>Souls series
LMAO! I got a better series for you.

Attached: Armored Core.jpg (425x527, 36K)

How did they ban you and did they not arrest you?

Are you French?

stop being black

please fuck my wife sir!

Cry a bit harder, retard

Attached: D5B51021-B3C9-400D-9DE2-9007C51CDE0F.jpg (1331x677, 195K)

You know with that pic that you'll get a lot of replies, don't you nigger?

I

Based black man

Why is your hand brown?

Amazon charge-back me

you should play with some lotion nigga

I'm thinking that's the point of this. The archival evidence clearly points at massive (You) gains with an Original Post such as this.

Damn I wish I had a black hand at disposal

Wow user, that's dedication, by any means are you biologist or zoologist?

Based.

Attached: 47.png (474x500, 284K)

is this thread just a meme or is there a good suggestion on what to play first

These are always my favorite posts. Anyone got the "How x shows somethibg they have on the internet" image where the Yea Forums version is a black hand in the image.

what the fuck nigga

K

O

hey tranny, saw you in the other thread giving your discord out. eat a bullet

Attached: 1555276526091.gif (500x380, 487K)

Top kek

You'll never be a woman
Based

Play them in release order, there's no reason to pick any of them specifically if you're going to play them all.

Attached: [FFF] Love Live! - 05 [BD][1080p-FLAC][83722187].mkv_snapshot_15.06_[2014.07.08_16.31.43].jpg (1600x900, 115K)

Not as much as the one that actually provides proof of browsing Yea Forums (me)

Attached: nigger hand.png (595x551, 467K)

Wrong one, Bitch

Attached: 1555434728722.jpg (500x500, 78K)

I liked it

Are you the guy that posted his tiny penis on Yea Forums (or some other board).

Daily reminder that if the palm of a black mans hands are lighter than the backs of his hands it's because he jerks off whites.

How would you know that?

Attached: Black weeb.png (600x600, 135K)

It's a staple of Yea Forums culture and it must remain that way.

I found when I tried to play Demon's Souls it just felt so clunky and like the formula hadn't been hammered out as well as Dark Souls. The second of each area was always such a slog to get to, there never seemed to be enough shortcuts or new spawn places. It just felt so clunky to me. I don't know if I was doing something wrong while playing the game, but I've seen a lot of people that really like Demon's Souls and was wondering why?

My experience with it was pretty bad, but I wanted to like it, so I wonder what other people see in it that makes them like it so much?

Attached: 1546798066629.jpg (461x815, 74K)

> DS1
Objectively the best experience overall. Most cohesive and interesting world/lore. Decent combat and character building (big up for poise actually being a thing). Most iconic bosses in the series.
A little archaïc in some aspects but still very enjoyable today.

>DeS
Even more archaïc than DS1, but not as memorable. Didn't like it, but you might. Play DS1 first tho.

>DS2
Most content of all souls game. Lots of maps and bosses if you add the base game + 3 dlcs. Insane build variety, tons of weapons and armor. Would be the best if it wasn't for some of the WORST mecanics ever added in a video game: soul memory which absolutely destroys coop and pvp, mobs despawning, ...
In general feels very unpolished and janky, with notoriously bad hitboxes. Still worth it for the amount of content.

>DS3
Underrated. Shorter than the rest. Gameplay is fast, borrowing from Bloodborne, with cool added mecanics such as weapon arts.
If DS1 is the best experience and DS2 has the most content, DS3 is the most "fun" one imo.

>BB
Haven't played it because PC fag. Everyone praises it constantly so I assume it's actually very good.

>Sekiro
Very good. The hardest one yet because you can't rely on op builds and coop to save your ass.
Best gameplay with great freedom of movement. Not having to deal with RPG bullshit is actually refreshing.
Only gripe is how short it is compared to the rest, and a lack of replayability due to being locked to 1 single build.

I love this board. Never failed to make me laugh hard.

Btw, play them in release order, with a friend at low level it's even better.

And stop being black.

Attached: dd6.png (1509x1412, 3.91M)

>I found when I tried to play Demon's Souls it just felt so clunky and like the formula hadn't been hammered out as well as Dark Souls.
Gameplay feels like a prototype of Dark Souls, but the atmosphere and music are leagues above. If youi're not sensitive to these sort of things, skip ahead to Dark Souls I guess.

>no dark souls 3
based nigga

>>DS3
>Underrated.
That game is absolute trash.

stop being black it's offensive

only correct answer desu senpai.