Never ever pcfags

never ever pcfags

Attached: actual_1363900508.jpg (640x387, 164K)

you can easily emulate both PS2 and PSP versions you dumb zoomer

never ever console fags

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

two abysmal games

good they fucking sucked anyway
LCS was only good on PSP
VCS was boring as fuck

OHNONONONONONO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING CONSOLEBROS

Attached: pcsx2.jpg (225x225, 8K)

NEVER EVER PCFAGS

Attached: smb.jpg (188x268, 20K)

OHNONONONO

Attached: mgs3.jpg (1280x720, 253K)

why does it look so bad

I emulated both.
VCS is pretty meh, but still enjoyable if you love the 3D era gta games.
LCS is actually trash with no redeeming qualities.

Wrong settings. You can make it look as sharp as the HD remasters if you're not a brainlet. There's even a 60fps patch

VCS had some really fun and challenging missions. LCS is just boring from what I've played of it.

Congrats on being actually retarded.

looks like someone can't set up his PSX2 properly, snoyigger be more creative

LCS is just GTA 3 portable.
Also
>San Andreas Stories never ever
They were supposedly working on it for the PSP, but they had to cut so much content the game was turning dissappointing

Attached: f.png (258x195, 4K)

Funny how MGS3 runs pretty good on low end rigs while MGS2 is still a slowdown fest on mid tier PC's

the only joke here is your iq lmao

mgs2 has better graphics/animations/story/gameplay

lolno

And it's also on PC

source?

Zoomers don't care about GTA spinoffs from the mid-2000s, old man.

Are you talking about mgs2 emulated or the pc port? because I played the pc version with the patch and it ran fine for me.

no one else really did either when you think about it

Never played liberty city stories, but VCS was awful. Terrible story, bad characters and ran at like 15 fps on PSP with massive ghosting

didn't they bring this shit to the SA engine via mods, need to remind myself to play them

I did, played them before the originals so I was a bit weirded out to learn the serious miltary dude I played as died had a completely different look and ascent and died right at the start.

do I need to emulate it right now and post screenshots just to BTFO your retarded post OP?

I don't understand this either, MGS2 slows down like shit compared to MGS3 on PCSX2. I remember someone told me because of the lighting/shadow system but i don't think thats accurate.

Why would I want to play a shitty open world Rockstar game in the first place?

>open world games bad

unga

it's because MGS2 runs at 60FPS and MGS3 runs at 30FPS and framerate is linked to game speed in PS2 games.