So since you know, Vergeben was blown the fuck out once again, and so was Hitagi...

So since you know, Vergeben was blown the fuck out once again, and so was Hitagi, and a few others who parroted their leaks, how's everyone doing?

Attached: Banjo.png (1600x900, 2.76M)

Other urls found in this thread:

resetera.com/threads/smash-ultimate-spoilers-there’s-a-secret-3rd-party-company-listed-in-the-code-for-the-game.83155/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I need my stage builder, i just want to make a sexy Waluigi stage.

I think Banjo's probably in, but what changed exactly?

Vergeben and Hitagi kept saying Jack Frost will be an NPC on the PS5 stage.

Did they? Got a source for us?

Today i will remind them.

Attached: 1555457278993.png (1346x810, 228K)

Stevefags BTFO'd so hard.

But the biggest BTFO'd are 'NO GUNS ALLOWED' people.

I'm fine, since Banjo is never getting in and Erdrick is getting in due to credible insiders calling him.
Oh and Hitagi and Vergeben never said , but you're just a Banjofag, we are not expecting you to check sources or tell the truth.

Attached: NowayBanjo.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Based Ricardo poster.

And with this, the thread ends.

Aw, poor lil Stevefag

>credible insiders
>posts hitagi and vergeben
>posts the zoomerist of all zoomer memes

Guh, and I can't stress this enough, huh.

When will people learn that Vergeben’s an idiot? Are people THAT attached to someone knowing things beforehand that they’ll just cling to something that probably isn’t true. Is it just trolling at this point?

He actually comes here and swears that he was given wrong info.

>credible insiders calling him
Gonna need links for that one buddy. Yeah Verg and Hitagi never said anything about Erd, but it isn’t coincidence that they picked up the claim after the 5ch leak. They’ll either quiver and drop it in the next week or so or say they “JUST MISCONSTRUED SOURCES” when they’re proven wrong.

> green witch totally equals Grunty guys
Post yfw Banjokes became the new Isaacfags

Attached: KKPCALM_19_Bibury_laughing.png (1280x720, 781K)

Didn’t see him drop in here, but no shit he was given wrong info. I don’t doubt he KNOWS people on the inside, but they give him more wrong info than right info. Kinda like the “They’re announcing a Zelda game that is completely unrelated to Links Awakening” deal that happened last direct.

>Isaacfags
I thought Ashleyfags were your boogeyman

Ashleyfags didn't say a giant moon and a real life tragedy were hints their never ever were confirmed.

>banjo fags are basically gloating that the STAGE BUILDER, which a leaker said, would have minecraft stuff, had none
>you choose that

Vergeben is the Dave Meltzer of smash.
>No minecraft content at all
>"Plans change"
>DLC was started on after the game was out.
>"Just wait"
>Daisy is on the banner he supposedly saw
>"Can you blame him? Orange girl looks like pink girl"
>Isabelle isnt an echo and he doesnt even predict any real echo other than Ken.
>"Plans change. Fuck echoes amiright???"
>Says we're getting Dixie and K Rool, but only get K Rool
>"Plans change."
>He posts on a site where you can delete and edit what you said at any time, and refuses to leak anywhere else.
>"I trust him he's got like 3 characters and the obvious pokemon rep."
>Joker and plant.
>"Didnt want to ruin surprise despite supposedly ruining every other surprise."

Not an Isaacfag, but the tragedy was only used because there was a tear in the banner graphic after the direct and there wete some pretty damn convenient pixel placements to the Grinch Leak.

All that means is Minecraft is not off the table. Banjo is still dead in the water.

No, reverse that, buddy.

>Implies Banjobros actually believe a generic witch is Grunty and a confirm.
>Ignores the Stevecucks spurging out over pic related.

Figures. You haters are just sad.

Attached: ea5.png (641x344, 64K)

>Minecraft isn’t off the table
This is correct
>Banjo is dead in the water
This is not correct

>Erdrick

Attached: shhh.gif (310x262, 260K)

>No minecraft content at all
We don't know yet.
>DLC was started on after the game was out.
False, when we got the data of the game before its official release mid-november, work for Joker had already been done. Plus the Plant was already in a playable state back in September, this is known thanks to a beta tester.
>Daisy is on the banner he supposedly saw
? He never talked about Daisy.
>Isabelle isnt an echo and he doesnt even predict any real echo other than Ken.
His source told him Isabelle was probably an echo, but was not sure on that matter.
>Says we're getting Dixie and K Rool, but only get K Rool
Never said that.
>He posts on a site where you can delete and edit what you said at any time, and refuses to leak anywhere else.
Due to this fanbase autism, you all saved his posts, anyway.
>Joker and plant.
He never said he knew all characters.

>Edrick

Attached: Sleeping Bear.gif (368x208, 567K)

Oh hey Vergeben

Coping and seething.

Tip-top shape, brother.

Attached: 1555218871015.png (512x512, 318K)

>We don’t know there isnt Minecraft Content at all yet
Yeah except he said it was gonna be at launch. And we’re going to version 3.0.0 and Nothing Minecraft related yet. If there were plans, no way they wouldn’t have dropped it.

Based posters

Holy shit, did Hitagi just straight up QUIT the leaking scene because he was BTFO so hard?

Attention Erdrickfags.
If you support Erdrick, you're officially an enemy of Banjobros, Doombros, Genobros, Sorabros, Chiefbros and Cronobros, who're all aligned in the interest of destroying Erdrick-supporting scum with facts, logic and arguments.
So before you even think about considering defending Erdrick, remember who you're about to annoy with your imbecilic support of a literal who anime swordsman nobody wants in Smash.

Yes
Feels good man

I wouldn't mind Erdrick in Smash
-BanjoBro

Feeling good. Excited to take Joker on as a secondary to K. Rool, looking forward to stage builder, hope they buff K. Rool a tad

Attached: 1360451872911.png (510x546, 15K)

This. We’re probably getting a square character so who cares which anime boy it is? They all look the same anyway.

Nakoruru will be one of the DLC chars wait and see

Dante's still basically out if Itsuno's anything to go by, so I'm not too good. Hope you Banjobros get what you've been hoping for after so long, though! I'm also holding out hope for Travis Touchdown, Leon Kennedy, and a couple others.

>We’re probably getting a square character
>After Cloud "lmao 2 song" Strife
I sincerely doubt it

Just curious, what's your opinion on the Rareware spirits data found in the game's files?

Square likes money

Fuck you. Not because you're wrong but because I can see SNK continually trying to force her into being a mascot. She'd be such a shitty first rep for SNK.

I'm dumb and can't make arguments, but when your beloved game franchise has an also very beloved and well known mascot, it makes more sense from a fan standpoint to include that character into Smash. Why is the protagonist of Persona 5 the playable character in Smash? It's because P5 is the newest game and that makes him the most relevant option, but relevancy is topical in a video game franchise where it takes them multiple years to release a new game.

Fuck off falseflagging Erdrincels. Dragon Cringe is cancer and needs to die.

I’ve literally never played a game made my square before in my life

Doing alright.

Attached: 1555384293378.jpg (1000x1000, 111K)

No? I've wanted Banjo and really don't care if Erdrick gets in. Dragon Quest is huge in Japan and it's better then Steve.

-Is what I would have said before their shitposting tantrum that rivaled refusteves. As it is I strongly feel that Dragon Quest should never touch Smash.*

FTFY

No? Banjo fans are just chill with other boomer choices.

Out of spite, I hope that Dragon Quest never ever sells well outside of Japan, and it eventually degrades into obscurity even within Japan.

I have trouble believing that they would chose this of all things to show off the stage builder. I mean sure it might just be a coincidence and these kinds of things have happened before but it might just be a hint. I gave up on Banjo long ago, but somewhere deep down I know hope isn't completely gone. You KNOW there's going to be a Microsoft rep in there and it's a tossup between Banjo, Cuphead and Steve(who might just have a Banjo skin)

Good thing Erdrick is a zoomer choice then.

based

>introduced in the 80's
>zoomer choice

Attached: Dompe.png (449x449, 113K)

Those were not spirits, they were game titles found in data, but no spirits from those two games were found.
According to goygoy2 (the guy who datamined mid-November) and other anons, there are games in Japan that Nintendo own only there while Microsoft own those in the West.
It's highly likely that those two games (Blast Corps and Jet Force Gemini) were simple mistakes made by developers who believed Nintendo owned those two series.
Ryce seems to also support this theory.
resetera.com/threads/smash-ultimate-spoilers-there’s-a-secret-3rd-party-company-listed-in-the-code-for-the-game.83155/

Attached: LmaoDude.jpg (960x540, 34K)

Wonderful, glad it's not some boring JRPG Robin clone. Who are you rooting for, Yea Forums?

Attached: originaljpg.jpeg?rect=0%2C185%2C724%2C363&auto=format%2Ccompress&dpr=2&w=650.jpg (1300x652, 71K)

Honestly my hatred at Erdrick isn’t even that I think he’s a bad character. It’s the same reason I hated Chrom/Shulk/Chorus Kids leading into Smash 4 and hated Incineroar going into Ultimate. I didn’t want the surprise to be leaked

Well, no western boomer gives a fuck about Dragon Queer, so Erdrick might as well be a fucking zoomer choice.

OH BOY ANOTHER FUCKING DISCORD TRANNY SMASHFAG THREAD! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! SO FUCKING FUNNY!
LITERALLY GO OUT INTO THE FRONT LAWN, PLACE THE FUCKING MUZZLE IN YOUR MOUTH, THAN SHOOT THE ROOF OF YOUR MOUTH, THAN LAY ON YOUR FUCKING BACK WHILE DOING IT. YOU SMASH ROSTERFAGS WON'T BE FUCKING MISSED!

Attached: 1555123392931.png (325x454, 311K)

>implying anyone actually pushed for Cuckrick outisde of leakfaggotry

>unironically linking to resetera
Yeah, that's a no from me.

So why would they put the titles in the game at all if they weren’t going to be implemented in some way? If they were just listing off games they owned, we should have seen fucking Karnov in the game files

Calm down, autismoboy

Nakoruru is one of SNK mascots since the 90's, just below Terry, that would be a better pick but she has a game coming up

Attached: Nako_terry.jpg (180x172, 16K)

>introduced in europe in 2006

Truly shameful since Terry (or even Haohmaru) would be far better reps for SNK.

Makes sense.
The full post says that they were in the files because they were most likely going to be spirits, but then scrapped when they realized they can't use those without Microsoft's permission. So in a sense, you could say it is data for spirits.

TALK ABOUT DAYS GONE PLEEEEEEEEASE

Calm down faggot.

That makes sense. Apologies for not reading full post. Browsing at work so I’m juggling a bunch of shit.

Thanks for the info on that.

You're exactly right. If a one off famicon JRPG hero got ""leaked"" we'd see the exact same thing. Leakfags only care about "hype" surrounding characters to make their anal vore fetish pictures

Attached: file.png (1049x81, 16K)

this dude
>fuckton of psychic powers you can use
>absolute banger music
>not stuck in legal hell

Attached: Neku.Sakuraba.full.553603.jpg (1024x768, 140K)

So where do we go from here in regards to the
rest of the pass? The Erdrick leaks are presumably fake, Veggieburger is dead, absolutely none of the "credible" insiders have gotten anything right on the DLC so far and nobody knows what precedent Joker sets for the rest of the pass.
With Joker confirmed to have a gun I think a Resident Evil rep is super likely at the moment but that's about it.

Attached: 1535590892075.png (804x650, 205K)

>Any and all Banjo threads are now rosterfaggoty
>Hat in Time threads are nothing but >Shadman and pedos
>Yooka sucked
>3D Mario threads are ranking autism and onion posts
Liking collectathons hurts.

Attached: 1541283392188.png (640x466, 123K)

>So where do we go from here in regards to the rest of the pass?
You already know, brother, HH

Attached: 1550037238002.jpg (3024x2255, 1.55M)

Sorry mate, Suda deconfirmed him a good while back

>Someone else instead of Bogart

Attached: 4CEC1CD7-B4F2-412E-BFD8-5C905CC8CCDF.jpg (1024x1024, 55K)

Oh Fuck.

Attached: OhGodOhFuck.png (373x429, 242K)

You stop that right now