Far harder than Kos. How do you even beat him solo?

Far harder than Kos. How do you even beat him solo?

Attached: https___blogs-images.forbes.com_erikkain_files_2015_11_Ludwig-1200x675.jpg (960x540, 54K)

>harder than Kos.

Disagree.

Gid gud

easiest boss of the dlc

that would be laurence

In like 45 seconds with beast pellet and saw cleaver.

Just dodge bro

Attached: 1.webm (900x506, 2.85M)

every boss in this game can be killed easily with r1 spam and pressing circle at the right times

Yeah and FPS games are so easy since you win just by clicking the heads. Brb I'm just gonna go become pro I'll be back in 5.

lmao umad scrub git gud

I am gud, I just think it's funny since you can call any game easy if you sum up all the mechanics in to one single sentence.

I beat him first try, i loved the boss tho
I surprisingly beat the twin whales in the well 1st try tho
I lost dozens of times to orphan, run out of vials multiple times
Beat him 1st try when i started using augur of ebrietas to get on his back and get a cheeky visceral

FACT: hardest enemy in DLC is the giant cthulhu dude with axe
fighting him without cheese is literally impossible

Only the first half is hard, once he grabs his sword he turns into a pussy. If you ever even get hit by him in the second part you're pure trash.

Thanks

>harder than Oprhan
Not even close. Orphan is the hardest fight in the game by far.
>How do you even beat him solo
First form, dodge back on first strike, and into his side on the second and get your hits in. If he jumps and stays in the air, just sprint straight forward. Second form is just basic souls dodge timing. Get behind him when he charges up his big beam attack to get in a ton of damage.

>t. person who gave up at Gascoigne

How do you avoid his trample attack? It always squashes me 2x like this and takes away 90% of my health

Attached: 1555246345671.webm (800x450, 2.99M)

99% of the time you want to dodge forward instead of backwards
i see so many people dodging backwards and running away

the fact that you didnt say r1 l1 l1 l1 l1 is the proof that you didnt play the game

next time you shitpost make your homework

But what about his hind legs? They're trampling too. If you dodge forwards you get hit by those

You dodge that attack sideways. The key to the first phase is keeping the right distance and never staying in front of him for too long.

no you should dodge to his side

Feel like you guys have forgotten that Living Failures are technically a boss.

I think I actually died to Living Failures more than I did against Ludwig.

why do people do this so much?
I dont remember when exactly but i played demobn souls when it released in the US and ever since my first instinct with enemies and bosses in these games is always to dodge towards them, in an angle, to try and get behind them as they swing
Its literally muscle memory and works 70% of the time on any given enemy, only when it fails i try side dodging and lastly backdodging

So why do people ALWAYS dodge backwards? Literally every shitter playing these games does this
Im not a god at these games, but god damn those people have played at least DaS1-3 and they still dont get it

You can party the hell out of Kos, plus if you have the visceral attack hp steal it actually heals you nearly back to full health in his first form for some reason.

I literally died to them more, but id agree they are easier
One of the fuckers always got me with the head but, and then another one swung at me and killed me
Happened like 4 times

>So why do people ALWAYS dodge backwards?
The reptilian brain takes over and all they can think about is getting away

BECAUSE THEY'RE FUCKING BETA INCELS, THAT'S WHY. STUPID LOSERS SCARED OF A FUCKING HORSE. I PITY THEM

Laurence only killed me once cause i didn't expect his phase change and got caught into his breath attack. Those assholes got me 2 times so they were technically harder for me too.

Attached: 1551360747843.png (500x616, 108K)

laurence 2nd phase is so tedious, so much hp and annoying attacks
I ended up running around baiting his lava attack and then stabbing his skull with my moonlight sword

It's hard to just not be in front of him because after you flinch him he always scampers back really fast and faces you head-on, slowly circling you like a dog. You have to wait for him to attack, dodge it, and try to stay on the left side under the arm that he is not using to walk

Attached: chomp chomp chomp.webm (1280x720, 2.67M)

Why is Yea Forums so good at games? Everyone always beats soul bosses in their first try. It's honestly amazing. Why don't we have more Yea Forums users in tournaments and shit? We would be unstoppable

5 of those fuckers being on the field at once is always more intimidating than a 1v1. 3 are chasing you, one is casting homing missiles, and the last is waiting for you to run into his swipes.

REAL TALK:
Why do people use the term "git gud" so extensively in these games
Dont get me wrong, i love the from games, and SOME ammount of skill is required for SOME bosses, regardless of level and stats

BUT: 99% of the bosses in this series can EASILY be tanked through, and beaten, if you overlevel enough, regardless of skill

If you level up enough, eventually youll have so much HP/resistance and damage output that you can just stand there healing and smashing r1 till the boss is dead

Its not like you NEED to get better to kill a boss, like in DMC on DMD or ninja gaiden
The "git gud" part only applies when you are not overleveled

ive got probably 150 hours in this game. i dont play the r1 spam playstyle for a long while now but i'm just stating a fact which is that r1 spamming with the saw cleaver is OP as fuck in this game. obviously you can play different playstyles but r1 spamming in this game is very rewarding

i beat ludwig and whales first try
maria on 3rd
but i died to living gailures 6 times and like 20 to orphan

Dodging backwards is still preferable in a ton of situations. Against Gehrman for example, dodging forwards usually gets you killed or makes the camera spin around all crazy. Or against any group of multiple enemies chasing you it will get you killed. Also dodging backwards against Orphans yoyo sword attacks is safest, because the U shaped hitbox lingers in front of him and to his sides for so long.

youre fucking wrong
if you played the game, youd know that r1 followed by l1 spam is faster, longer reaching and much more overpowered than simply r1 spamming, you fucking liar

I was probably over-leveled for him (killed Orphan first) but the 2nd time i fought him i just ended up going in for a couple of hits on his side, then pulling back and repeat. BoM made it pretty easy since they hit so fast, all i had to do is stay at his side.

Chill man, it's just a video game.

oh yeah, I actually did forget that

>gherman
only in schyche mode, short blade you need to dodge towards him
orphan 1st phase is an exception i agree, but 2nd phase dodge towards him and youll never get hit

a game you didnt play

>r1 spam is very rewarding
is what i said. i didn't say there are no other ways to kill a boss more efficiently did i you fucking illiterate dunce. i just said you can r1 spam your way through the game, which you can. getting this emotionally engaged in an argument about a fucking video game is a solid reason to an hero

Well by that logic you fucking idiot, every boss in this game CAN be killed without leveling up, while wearing no armor and using only your fists :^)

Attached: TARKUS.gif (600x337, 2.97M)

Orphan fights always start like this

Attached: underhand.webm (1280x720, 2.79M)

is that a rewarding playstyle, and easy? you actually have the reading comprehension of a 13 year old. stop posting you retarded faggot, you're too stupid even for this infantile board

define rewarding

Ludwig is always a pain for me, I always die at least a couple of times before I can get him down to half health, his attacks are just so erratic and its hard to make up for your mistakes, at least his second form is basically a victory lap since his attacks are easy to read and react to
At least with Kos that can be a frantic slapping contest where you can rally a lot of your health back, Ludwig just kicks my ass, I feel like its because I'm bad but no other boss really gives me this much grief

Attached: 1533823787130.png (295x336, 141K)

this is your last (you), you're a 90iq awkward retard and you're not worth the effort it takes to embarass you

Anyone that used parry didn't beat Kos, try posting again when you're not a shitter

Living Failures don't deserve the amazing music track they got.

>say retarded shit
>get called out
>i-im not talking to you anymore!

>Fought Ludwig
>Didn't beat him
>Didn't even get to Kos
>Beat Old Man
>Had the 3rd cord
>Didn't eat it
>Started NG+
>Completely discouraged from playing

Attached: 1554806247888.jpg (1000x581, 80K)

issa joke meng

>tfw never parry because I'm shit a it and it just gives the enemy free hits
>that makes me not a shitter
Nice

Attached: 3QtQq0K.png (949x1250, 689K)

>Anyone that used parry didn't beat Kos
Fuck you don't ruin it for me.

>Everyone always beats soul bosses in their first try.
A mixture of autism and lies.