NISA is bringing over Utawarerumono Zan and the remake of the original. Are you gonna buy either of them?

NISA is bringing over Utawarerumono Zan and the remake of the original. Are you gonna buy either of them?

Attached: V61112_00.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

yes i been waiting for this now i can start playing this series

bringing where?

is sony going to censor or did they censor?

To the west. They are localizing those games.

i mean, pc or what?

On what, Pc? If not why bother anymore.

Attached: 1365610732886.jpg (251x194, 4K)

This, they must come out on PC

Zan is on PS4 and the remake is on Vita / PS4.

what a waste

Attached: 1354332405597.png (500x500, 16K)

What is the problem exactly?

No hope

Should've bought the original PC release

No hope for what? The games are already out in japan and I haven't heard anything about censorship. The game in the OP is out in the west and it's uncensored aswell.

I don't play garbage for incels.

If they came out before summer of 2018, they didn't have to go through this new censoring bullshit. A new release would have to go through it and most likely get censored

The games were released in Japan before Sony enacted the censorship policy, there's a chance they will be censored in the west.

Don't bother with Zan, it's garbage. It's not a replacement for the MoD story and the gameplay is literally just budget senran kagura (but worse) garbage.

Zan came out in september 2018 in japan and it's uncensored. The remake uses the CG of the PS2 release, so you tell me exactly what you think will be censored.

Does it have anything to censor then? I know the original had sex scenes in it but no clue what these new ones are like

Have sex

The sex scenes were already taken out for the PS2 release, I haven't played zan myself, but I doubt it has anything lewd in it.

>NISA

Zan is fucking awful.