Ubisoft is giving away AC:Unity for free in light of recent events

Ubisoft is giving away AC:Unity for free in light of recent events.
Get it now, keep it forever

register.ubisoft.com/acu-notredame-giveaway/en-US

Attached: 79490f8e-970d-4d2a-9ca0-db91d3365448.jpg._CB331154887_.jpg (2645x2645, 997K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Influence_of_the_French_Revolution
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No

No thanks.

thanks based muslims
now burn down the sistine chapel i want odyssey free

>PC
Damn

haha

Attached: trump fireman.jpg (663x672, 90K)

Do I have to download uPlay for it?

>Sistine Chapel
>Ancient Greece

What the fuck retard

>Guy is just saying it's terrible what's happening and wonders if X could be used
>WOW FUCK YOU

Attached: 1555394739645.png (427x427, 157K)

desu, as a Parisian, I have to say they nailed quite a few things with this game, when it comes to the general mood of Paris at the time. They royally fucked up plenty other shit though, but still, if you want to experience New Lutèce, it's decent.

Don't expect a good game though.

Poor guy is just trying to help/show support

Can some Muslim on this board blow up the Great Pyramid next please? I wanna plan Origins

He's an idiot is the problem. A French twitter said using those would destroy the structure.

europe don't have water planes like the US does because if you really think about it, Europe doesn't have massive forest preserves to justify purchasing and maintaing airports.

Yes, but it's not that bad to be honest, UPlay is okay

Pretty nice gesture from them honestly. Wanted to pirate it a few months ago but wasn't sure if it was the fully updated version so I just played something else.

AC:Unity became one of the better AC games once they fixed the bugs present on launch.

god forbid the fire destroys the building.

is optimized well now?

I bet you also believe that black holes are real

They also donated 500.000$
I think Ubisoft learned from their mistakes and are now one of the best game developers, tell me 1 recent ubi game that was truly bad and

>Ubisoft in charge of bug fixes

thats right

Attached: 8c1.png (600x555, 281K)

The fire won't cause the structure to collapse though, unless it goes on for days, possibly weeks. When there are firefighters hard at work putting it out (assuming it's not already out)

Trials Rising is unironically shit because they turned it into a gacha wasteland.

nigger its being given for 12$ on humble.

it's gonna get renovated into a mosque, the christian exterior is gone, they're gonna Gut christ to make room for lots of prayer rugs. the most important part of it is gone. 200 years of construction gone to shit.

what recent events are these?

That isn't cheap for me, I'm from a shit country
If it's that cheap buy it for me

pirate it bro

If $12 isn't cheap for you then you can't possibly have a PC good enough to run the game at acceptable speeds, so why bother. Just play something else.

Sure bro, send me a PM with your steam

steam region locks codes so that's no go

The humble thing is for UPlay, and I'm from east europe ( balkans )
I know it's a joke but a guy actually gave me don't starve for Christmas this way. Akirajj, picture is fallout boy.
I saved for 5 years to buy my PC, and I'm 18 without income, I recently saved and bought DS3 for 11 euros from G2A
I'll probably do that eventually.

Akiraj* no double J

Sent! :)

Attached: bustup_08_02 (Texture 0).png (960x560, 104K)

Just send you the AC collection enjoy the 9 games

ac odyssey
far cry 5

Their protracted adventures of go to an icon and kill the thing.
Which game am I describing?

Thanks for gold random strangers!

Worth a shot because I literally got Don't Starve from someone on here and he deleted me off of steam before I could thank him.

Attached: mb1d88gll1e11.png (296x480, 199K)

It's all PR

Those 500.000$ help them avoid taxes and because everyone is going nuts over Notre Dame right now plenty of people will feel the desire to see the thing in the game and therefore get introduced to the series.

Every video game with killing ever?

>game struggles to keep 40 fps even with everything turned off

Attached: tur.jpg (1090x1200, 1.97M)

Imagine thinking you've got a solid understanding of everything occurring in nature

Attached: 165738.png (532x366, 45K)

If we're talking about truly bad, then FC New Dawn

ass c reed
far cry 5

Attached: 1511734997277.png (645x773, 87K)

they decided to add a retarded ammount of npcs for some reason. all those stupid npcs on the streets are why the game runs so bad. all they had to do was cut the number of npcs in half, and the game would still have a fuck ton of them and run way better. stupid ass frogs.

What other national Crisis can we cause to get vidya for free?

is still fucked on PC?

Unironically, unity is a great game, it's the first ass creed game that made a believing living city that really feels like the time period, lots of npcs on the street as would have been in revolutionary paris, it is the pinnacle of their parkour animations, the combat was the best of the ass creed games at the time, and the game actually went back to doing assassinations like the original game.
Visuals are top tier, even now and the city, plus interiors are impressively detailed.
Actual coop is fun too though only a few missions. An open world coop would have been better.

The story is shit and modern day stuff is non existent but who gives a fuck ass creed story became truly shit after 3s ending.

>inb4 shill
I did enjoy the game.

What deed needs to be done to get them to give away Dark Souls for free?

>add a retarded ammount of npcs for some reason
>one, if not the most important event in human history
>retarded to portray it accurately
you are a retard

Bomb the pyramids of giza, lets get origins for free, that is a great game

make Bloodborne a multiplat

And it was the last Ass Creed before the SJWs got in.

>French revolution is the most important event in human history
What shrooms are you on my dude?
The fucking Serbian uprising against Ottomans is more important than this

>being this retarded
I kniw because of your retardation, you cant understand theses things, but read this
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Influence_of_the_French_Revolution
Other than probably the expansion of rome and christianity, no other event has changed and impacted the entire world as the French revolution.
Not even the British empire or the mongol invasion is as important.

We didn't do it! It's not us!

Wow, 500$, very cool Ubisoft

/s

AC Odyssey and Origins were really bad. Especially Odyssey. Far Cry 5 as well. I hear the newest Far Cry "fuck white people edition" is bad too.

Ubi make some of the worst and most passion-free games on the market. They shouldn't even be called games at this point, they're just focus tested skinner box products.

Is this the shit they teach you in France?

USA! USA! USA! USA!!!!!!