Untitled

Attached: intel_stock_cooler_no_thermal_paste__cooler_master_120mm_cpu_fan_1531283929_5ab1ab0d0.jpg (1080x1080, 137K)

WHHHHHHIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

wubba lubba dub dub! xD

no matter if you OC or not get rid of that shit ASAP. Any entry level cooler for 25 bucks is so much better.

used it with my good olde i3-6100 and it was mighty fine

At least they found a home in those chink mini pcs which use laptop CPUs, they're really effective for cooling those

Maybe if your PC is some overpowered pile of shit for playing ultraHD bullshit storygames. Waste of money.

Get that thing away from me, I don't want my home on fire
Reminder that summer is coming

>All the coolers that list themselves as compatible for my socket other than OEMshit or Intel stock require you to mail them a proof of purchase for you to get the damn bracket for mounting it to that socket
Fuck that noise, that's why I went for a thicc oem cooler bitch

I've never had a problem with stock fans

lol that's why consoles are better, no noisy shitters like this spinnin in there

My ps4 does get loud sometimes though

My friend's old HP Z600 came stock with a relatively beefy tower cooler with a completely ludicrous 92mm senpai. It was decently quiet during normal use, but it was one of those PC's that'd rev up to 100% on reboots, which meant like 6000 RPM on that little bastard. I haven't seen anything on the same level outside of the server realm.

Oh no no no no no

Attached: 51BAZbC7CQL._SX466_.jpg (466x466, 26K)

I have an xbox one and it literally has NO FANS, stay mad kid

>Xbone and 360 sound loud as fuck
>PS3 gets dumbass hot

Yeah, enjoy your fire dumb shit lmao.

No shit it's an xbox after.

Attached: carlos.gif (320x240, 1.46M)

Kek

i just bought an i5 and didnt get a stock cooler i had to buy one of those gay LED fans

how's it going little guy?

Attached: installed2.jpg (1024x768, 267K)

>MFW installing a Hyper 212 EVO for the first time

Attached: 9c0.jpg (426x341, 31K)

I've installed one multiple times and it never ceases to give me fucking cancer trying to hold that fucking X bullshit fagbitch shit in the tiny little dimple without it moving or fucking up Jesus christ

Dodged a bullet skipping that gay shit. My friend and it was a bitch to mess with.

liquid is quieter than air

Attached: aio.png (1600x1067, 810K)

*WHIIIIIIIIIIIIR*
*FWIP*
*SCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHSSSSHHHHHHHHH*

Attached: 1530028284134.jpg (288x445, 108K)

>the cpu cooler for dumb niggers buying a pc for the first time
hello

My case has sound dampening material on the inside, the only time I ever hear anything is when I turn it on or off.

>i just bought an i5

lol

What do you recommend friend?

nope. my i5 is oc'd to 4.2 ghz and this cooler is fine

i7 2600k @ 4.6ghz w/ coolermaster hyper 212 evo reporting in

My 2700X came with one of those, pretty cool and much higher quality than Intel's stock, but i still bought a Noctua

that shit wobbled so bad that the only way to make my pc stable was to put it horizontal and keep a rock on it. i am 100% serious. my pc had a rock on top of the cooler

Kinda. High end air is quieter than low end liquid.
I have a high end air cooler because i down own an inHell CPU and high end water loop would be overkill for my temps.

oh sure it will work but under heavy load it's gonna be loud as fuck.