Metro Exodus

Waht's the Yea Forumserdict?
What do you expect from DLCs?

Attached: metro.jpg (616x353, 102K)

Game isnt even out yet

I forgot about its existence

If it's not on Steam I don't really remember

I'll miss Spetznaz dad but they better deliver on the US still having lights on in sat images

CABBAGE MEDUL DLC

Unironically GOTY so far. Felt like it had a lot of inspiration from HL2 and traveling through Russia with your Sparta Bros was comfy as hell

Open world ruined it anyways

It's not out yet

Game needed to be less clunky, but that might just be a console thing. otherwise I liked it. I really wanted it to be open world inside a single metro though, where the story takes you from tunnel to tunnel and station to station. The open world in this one was fine, but I wasn't a fan of the desert and forest areas

It could be the best Metro game but the shitty setpieces, shitty plot, shitty performance, and how rushed it felt ruined any chance of being the best. I mean the fact that it sets above the metro alone was already a red flag.

what about the gameplay faggot?
inb4 no recoil

The open world was hurt by the game still being linear and not offering anything. Favorite chapter would be the one in the mountains since it's designed pretty linear.
Enemies are kind of stupid but it doesn't hurt the game imo. Gunplay feels great, graphics are gorgeous. I don't really get what you faggots want gameplaywise.

pretty generic

Couldn't say ruined it since the game is barely open world

>Prologue
Kino
>Volga
Pretty good but it looks like they're trying to pander to stalkerfags
>Yamantau
It was fine i guess
>Caspian
fucking trash, DUDE LETS MAKE MAD MAX CLONE
>Taiga
Wasted potential
>Dead city
Pure kino and the peak of whole game

not even 3 hours into the game I found too many stupid flaws to enjoy it.

>subtitle/audio sync way off and sometimes just wrong
>subtitle/audio flicker in and out of existence
>directional audio is broken
>healing in certain frames voids heal but still consumes
>enemies clipping into world and AI doing stupid shit
>1 graphic setting changes 5 different things and you only get a small handful of settings

They're all the kinds of flaws that just piss you off more than they actually take from the game. I couldnt play any further as I just couldnt ignore it all. The only redeemable part of this game is the graphics when maxed. Its truly a work of art in most scenes.

Forgot about it already desu. The only memorable parts were the linear indoor sections scattered throughout.

Why do blacks look gray/dark blue/green in this game?

Metro exodus more like Metro exodus from everything that made previous games good

Anyone who worked on the audio for the Metro games needs to be fired. Third installation in the series and they're still using the same jarring stock sound effects they used in the original.

>they are still using assets from stalker

Imagine actually thinking this.

It's horrible, for some reason it makes my GPU exhibit coil whine, and go full boost clock, even at 1080p and 50% usage.

I might get it when it comes out, thanks for Early Access testing it for me OP. Shame you had to pay a higher price though, usually it’s the other way around.

What are you talking about?
It's already out for free.

>it's not out yet! Heh because it got released on epic gayms guys, get it?
imagine not pirating games in 2019 lol

pretty gud. comfy train

its only pretend open world. only the first map even halfway succeeds

Every AAA project needs to get the audio engineers from deadspace 1-2 onboard for a progress review. Those guys really gave a shit.

The audio standard in todays games is actually rising despite the release quality decreasing.

SJW garbage.

Gonna wait for sale on Steam

This

It fucking sucks. The game is mostly standing around and talking, enemies are boring, the game is honestly really beautiful and the weapon customization is great but I didnt give a fuck about any of the characters, or anything I was doing. inb4 you just hate this game I actually bought it because I am slav and I like STALKER (I was told I would like it). It felt extremely linear. I also hate following NPCs

It's not out yet so i wouldn't know
I watched a Yahtzee review where he got a review copy a year early and pretty much meh'd at it. Sounds like it's a walking simulator where you just ooh and aah at the Raytracing technology and that's it. Also you can create bullets out of 2 rusty nails and a hammer thanks to early access survival crafting sandbox developer logic.

>there are retards on Yea Forums who joke about "it's not out yet/it's on early access" and not pirating it like a rational human being

Attached: 1546182737222.gif (108x147, 284K)

Great game. One of the best of the year so far

>inspiration from HL2
Like what? Being overrated shit? Exodus is an actual good game, where hl2 is a "cool to like" hipster shit.