The older I become the more I enjoy casual shit and the less I want to deal with so called hardcore "REAL" games

The older I become the more I enjoy casual shit and the less I want to deal with so called hardcore "REAL" games.

>huh duh casual shit
I literally went to a spic kof local scene to play kof IRL retards.

Attached: 1553481245706.png (1171x936, 560K)

That's the natural order of things user. Adults have busy lives in between working, love life, friends etc. If someone is a hardcore gamer they're either a kid, a manchild or an incel.

>Visit distant relatives in Latin America
>See this in the shower
>Literally shitting bricks getting close to it out of fear of zapping my ass
How the fuck do some people survive with those things?

It just heats the water, don't be such a pussy.

I've used electric showers my whole life.
It's perfectly safe because the water doesn't come into contact with the electricity. The electricity heats up a sealed heating element and it's this element that heats up the water.

It's just a shitty iron user, the water don't come into contact with the water.

>Visit distant relatives in Latin America
Ew.

You have less to prove as you get older. At a certain point being a hardcore gamer or a tryhard or a primary or whatever else becomes a cringeworthy liability and not a badge of honor.

For the longest time I thought that was a stream of piss coming down

What? You mean your shower doesn't look like this? I made it myself

Attached: IMG_20190417_135358.jpg (3448x2761, 2.47M)

If you are really growing older, you would not even play video games.

This looks like a shower head in a Mexican prison.

They don't have shower heads there

Mexican prisons typically only have cold water so no.

precisando rebocar o teto o dar uma mao de tinta, parceiro

You're much more likely to die from touching it than standing in the water it's spraying, but obviously it's only an issue if it's badly or cheaply made.

I think bigclivedotcom on youtube did a video on one of the more deadly ones.

É aluguel, eu não posso tocar.
Also, i'm not from Brazil, but close enough

Based big clive. That video where he nearly electrocuted himself to death was pure kino.

Does the lightning help message his scalp?

I dont know about the whole "hardcore" thing, but i'm definitely more likely to replay stuff I already like than try newer stuff. I have a demanding job, family and social life I have to support, so when i get time to play games I want to go in knowing I'll have a good time. Sometimes I miss the old days.

i got shocked in one of those before and it's just a strong BZZZ so yeah it kinda does feel like a massage

Just heat your bath water in a kettle or thermos if it bothers you

I did that, put the heated water from the stove in a bucket and used that while sitting on a stool. Worst two weeks of my life

>big clive

Attached: 1555069412040.png (532x582, 514K)

I like how 40% of the world is just complete shit (South America, Africa)

If you're a retard who feels unsafe you can always heat the water, unplug the power cord of the heater and then shower, it's not that complicated

Why is this so popular in Brazil? It's confirmed dangerous. Do people install these because it's inexpensive? 150 USD you can buy a relatively cheap water heater

Relatively easy to install and use.