Online FPS games are fucking dead

>Online FPS games are fucking dead
Thanks a lot zoomers

Attached: klip.webm (960x540, 2.87M)

Why do online FPS die a lot more often than fighting game?

>online FPS
>ever good
Why don't you just go play sports if you want to constantly assert that you are better than others? I play video games to be comfy.

Move on gramps, videogames aren't for you anymore.

>nu-quake
zoomer

You could have saved the Arena Shooter genre but you didn't.

Attached: 956724571.jpg (290x174, 4K)

They're console games, so they have a big casual audience

>page10
qc is ugly looking plays like zoomerwatch and performs like utter trash game, even the mighty joe rogan can't save this dumpsterfire, shut the fuck up and die tokyofaggot

Attached: die.jpg (808x808, 112K)

>arena shooter fags think shooting a rocket launcher at people feet is skill

Attached: 1552762230041.jpg (1024x862, 96K)

so much bait in this thread from brainlets who cant git gud

It's funny watching Arena FPSfags cling to their dead genre, refusing to admit it has gone the way of Fightan' and RTS. It's not mainstream anymore, you're not mainstream anymore, just accept it's a niche and move on.

It is. Tribes was harder though and better. Rip

>Redshell during the F2P update
that probably killed QC even harder than being only 33% finished at launch

Attached: 1393694434578.jpg (225x225, 23K)

>plays like zoomerwatch

I don't see how that's true

They aren't dead, they are just simplified and easier. Nobody over 18 gives a shit about how good you are at video games. Well, you do, but you're an autist. People want to have fun playing games first and foremost; that's why nobody gives a shit about Quake Champions.

NuDoom is better online anyway.

QC is one of the only modern games that my boomer eyes dont struggle to see the bad guys in though, thats all I want from my vidya graphics

t. no skills

Do your skills get you money? Or laid?

If not, who cares?

>NuDoom is better online anyway

Attached: 1363886378862.jpg (453x576, 39K)

>what is competing for money
>what is competing for prestige
both exist in competitive vidya

fucking normalfags

Its closest you can get to arena fps unless you want to exclusively play against 30 year old quake veterans and search opponents from discord because all true arena fps games are dead.

True arena FPS games all had big customs communities which none of the modern ones have attempted to replicated

Big custom communities? because they were the fortnite of their time. Popular.

I would probably play this if my PC wasn't so shit. Also QC died when that redshell shit spread like wildfire.

>any arena shooter that wasn't Quake
>popular

>what is unreal tournament

>true arena fps
>anything else than Quake

>true

>he never played the crazy custom games of UT04

Apex legends is unironically funner than any arena shooter I've ever played

>any of that
>real quake

Fake boomer go home

because its only a real Quake game if nobody is playing it right?

Bet none of you fucks even play Quake, yet you're here complaining about "nu-school fps"

nah i was playing a much better game

Attached: 616gYZFAXoL.jpg (492x500, 66K)

>was

I've been saying this for awhile - Call of Duty 4 is to blame for this. People often point fingers at Halo for ruining the genre, though.

Attached: One day....jpg (500x625, 360K)

explain to me how it's the fault of the zoomers and not the fault of the boomers that actually like the genre for letting it die, despite being so vocal
explain how it's not the fault of the developer and publisher for gimping it every step of the way
explain why every single afps since since q3a lived and died unceremoniously despite having so much momentum
explain how a game like melee is still alive and being played by boomers to this day when it had a cult following comparable to q3a
you'll find the answer to all of those questions is because arenafags fucking gave up

Attached: 1554872915018.jpg (367x446, 41K)

UT for team modes and IG. Quake for 1vs1

>a game like melee is still alive and being played by boomers

'99 was 20 years ago.

We had a good thing with quake live, but Bethesda had to jump on the hero shooter bandwagon and we got the turd that is quake champions

Go back to twitter, Cliff.

why did you post this? do you think youre good? duel me faggot
user: Knightwalker

>One super move = plays like overwatch

Such cancer you are

Online FPS is a waste of time, and that's stacked on top of video games being a waste of time in the first place. I've played over 1000 hours of online FPS and remember only a handful of moments. It's the one genre that skips any pretense and goes straight for the dopamine reward pathway. No substance.

what game is this?

>Online FPS games
No, just arena shooters.