Is the PS2 Color mod for San Andreas meant to make everything look so blurry?

Is the PS2 Color mod for San Andreas meant to make everything look so blurry?

Attached: gta_sa 2019-04-18 01-57-01-21.jpg (3840x2160, 478K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P_MLgl_NVgA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Vanilla PC for comparison.

Attached: gta_sa 2019-04-18 01-56-55-73.jpg (3840x2160, 610K)

I always thought it was just for it to look like a really hot day in Los Santos

Soul
Soulless

yeah there's other stuff like a heatwave effect in the ps2 version. it's not just a colour mod

That's how it looked like on PS2.
youtube.com/watch?v=P_MLgl_NVgA

But that doesn't look like heatwave at all? It looks kinda like bad chromatic aberration.

I actually like the PS2 orange, but not the blur. Wish there was a compromise.

That's how it's supposed to look, so yes

It's because it's meant to be viewed on a CRT Television, not an HD Monitor.

Do you think cj was really a busta?

Look at the readme dumbass, there's an option to turn it off while retaining the color enhancements

I wanted to replay 3, VC and SA, but I heard steam version have butchered soundtrack/radiostations. Is that true?

why the fuck would you want sharp graphics in a 2005 game with low poly models and low quality textures? it's better to have the screen be low res and leave more to your imagination, rather than looking at ugly textures.

If you guys are talking about SkyGFX mod, there is an option in the ini to disable the blur and only keep colors.

All of the games have a ten year contract for music, and when it runs out future releases get those removed. Gta4 was patched for its music removal last year.

Yes but you can easily get the tracks back, just find a copy of the original music folder and dump them back in

>game is 3D
soulless by default

all 2d games are dogshit

Looks exactly how I remember it.

San Andreas looked like shit on PS2 because it was meant to be played with a component cable

Which readme? There are only about 500 of them

Do you mind pointing out that option specifically? And the .ini file for that matter?

Get retail versions