YOU SHOOT GI. YOU SHOOT

YOU SHOOT GI. YOU SHOOT.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1152x720, 63K)

Ok just don't kill the token black guy.

Black Ops' plot was so good

>"AK-47"s are actually AK-74's without muzzle brakes
>no Mosins or SKS's despite having multiple levels in Vietnam
>no PK
>G11 in the 60's
>L85 in the 60's
>XM177E1 has flat top and weird flip up sights
>M60 has same weird flip up sights
I could go on. Shit game.

>gunfags
It will be funny when you shot yourself while cleaning your school shooting rifle of bodyshots

>t. Noguns snoy

Cry harder fag

>It will be funny when you shot yourself while cleaning your school shooting rifle of bodyshots
...what? It's a game all about war and for some reason you think it's stupid I expect realistic depictions of the weapons involved. Why don't we just put fucking laser guns in the Vietnam war while we're at it.

Attached: anon.jpg (228x221, 5K)

Is the single-player campaign any good? Some user meme'd me into downloading 65GB for the Mass Effect vibes.

Attached: 4654131-l.jpg (424x600, 219K)

Since they included all the red dot sights and modern attachments, why bother making a game set in the 1960's at all? It's only going to piss off people who actually care about the cold war.

>clearing the facility with Reznov wielding an AK
>there was no Reznov
Imagine being the guy trying to stop this fucking split personality psycho constantly talking to himself and alternating from an AK to a different gun every time he changes his voice.

>AK-74
>in 1962
COD kiddies see no issue with this

Attached: based retard.jpg (638x1000, 86K)

Because normalfags (cod's audience) can't stand iron sights. It's why even games set in WW1 and WW2 have red dot sights in the other normalfag shooters in the Battlefield series.

74? where'd he say that

There's a million fucking types of AK out there, what fucking 74?

see
They fucked up the modelling for all the weapons when all they had to do was Google "AKM". Judging from the magazine, the "AK-47" featured in Black Ops is actually an AK-74 that's for some reason missing it's muzzle brake.

OK, that was a clever tweest but sounds pretty out there in retrospect.

Don't forget the FAMAS. Although credit for them including the ASP, that was neat even though they didn't come out until the 70s.

Look at the magazine, it's obviously a 5.45 AK.

Attached: ak47.png (512x256, 65K)

what in the fuck are you trying to say you stupid fucking tranny?

>wake up
>see this towering over you
What do?

Attached: IMG_0598.png (1600x900, 1M)

WOAH-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

If there was no Reznov chances are there was no AK, just whatever gun Mason was using.

Shit, I was crafting a theory here but already I can see how it wouldn't work. How old would Reznov be during Afghan War?

He was at least in his early 30's during World at War, what year were the Afghanistan missions in BO2 set again? Soviet Afghan war could be 1979-1989. His appearance in Black Ops 2 was just fan service, impossible to justify.

88, he was born in 1913

Woods says as much, I think he said it was impossible for some old guy to live in the desert alone, and even more impossible for said old guy to be Reznov and how he managed to stumble upon Mason and co. The computer from 1 implied his survival but I suppose that was just >implying.

>"Proceed...to...target!"
>"Oswald...compromised!"
Black ops 1 had kino lore

Attached: 4117693_p0.gif (500x600, 51K)

T. autist
I bet all those 3 40 years old boomers playing squad would agree with you

>88
He fucking escaped from prison hell at age 50. Jesus

I must admit, that was pretty fucking cool. Easily the best story in any Call of Duty game, good in it's own right. It deserved to be in a better game with more authentic weaponry. Maybe a realistic tactical shooter with stealth elements.

>escaped

>trying to insult me because I actually have a hobby outside of video games
lol

Attached: all smiles.jpg (576x576, 46K)

I just played it and not really. The exo suit makes it piss easy even on Veteran and the roller coaster pacing stops the plot from doing anything interesting

Escaped and decided to play bumper car with a truck.

>implying the Soviet Union (Dragovich, name sounds like a GI Joe villain by the way) could have had anything to do with the Kennedy assassination

did you even play the game

Attached: Call of Duty Ghosts.gif (271x150, 2.3M)

You like guns? Still no reason to be an autist though. I browse /k/but i don't sperg over the fact that most AK 47 in media is actually an AKM. Cod is literally a casual arcade shooter, there's more than enough milsims out there if you want to see guns named "mk 18 mod 0 custom cqc"

Yeah, I did. Dragovich and Steiner brainwashed you to kill JFK. But in reality the Soviet Union had nothing to do with his murder.

>I browse /k/but i don't sperg over the fact that most AK 47 in media is actually an AKM
But the "AK-47" in Black Ops isn't even an 7.62x39 AK. How do they fuck up THAT hard?

Call of duty doesn't feature calibers, only a damage number. BF4 has different calibers that deal the same damage for example.

But I'm just talking about the modelling here. 5.45 AK's weren't even in use anywhere in the 60's. It would have been so easy for Treyarch to look up an image of an AKM on Google and use it as a reference, but they went out of their way to model a type of AK that didn't even exist at the time. Most AK's in media are even 7.62x39, so it's really baffling that they fucked this up.

You can drop this subject any time now you autistic fuck.

user I....

>game all about and jerks off to the military
>doesn't accurately model the guns, the things you're staring at for the entire game

Youre being an annoying little sperg, cant you tell?

The man's autism inspires me. Why did they model it that way? For what purpose I wonder. It seems that they fucked up intentionally, but why.

But I'm not wrong. Look at the image of the Black Ops 1 AK-47, and then look at this AKM (the rifle it's supposed to be representing). Compare the magazines. Do you see the issue here?

Attached: black ios.png (557x486, 139K)

>don't worry bro everything is just a simulation you are already dead
Who the fuck writes this shit?

And the Dragunov is actually a PSL, stop getting buttblasted over this.

>Baby's first Vietnam movie

>stop getting buttblasted over this
Why make war games for people who aren't military/war enthusiasts? It's like making a racing sim for people who don't like cars.

Based strokeanon

If your an enthusiast then play arma or company of heros. All this talk of normalfags while CoD is as normalfag as fortnight.

Mmmmmm s o y

MW2 >= BO1 > MW4 > ALL

>MW4
What?

Yes it's incredibly underrated. Great space navy military atmosphere. When the story opens up you walk around the ship and choose what different missions you want to do whether they be main story missions or side missions and you choose your loadout beforehand

Has awesome space dogfighting missions like something straight out of Star Wars

End of the very first mission is intense, you get caught by the enemy and they have robot soldiers, your squad mates are pinned to the ground and you have to standby and watch as the robots crush their heads without any emotion or remorse, it's damn brutal

100% worth checking out the campaign and I'd argue that the zombies is really fun too the map is an 80's themepark with music playing and David Hasselhoff as the DJ

COD4

>caring about military accuracy in a fucking Call of Duty game

Attached: 1555122822530.png (474x711, 90K)

>in a series exclusively about the military
It would be like if all the steering wheels in Forza were replaced with Wii motes.

Nice excuse cod gags always try to defend their favorite games

Oh shit I said too much.
I was never here.

Fucking hell, best campaign in any cod game. Black Ops 2 was a close second.

Just because it's about the military doesn't mean the devs or the publisher are going to waste time accurately depicting the shit in their game

I haven't played a COD game since World at War

THE NUMBERS, MASON!!!

Literally just Manchurian Candidate for retarded children.

>amerisubhuman
Literally nothing of value lost. Also, shit game.

Yes, perhaps some weebshit with big-titties lolis would be more to your liking.

Adorable, noguns is so nervous he can't even type

>but in reality they had nothing to do with his murder
Good thing this is fucking fiction then

YOU CAN'T KILL ME

WOAH LIKE FROM DEER HUNTER

>disliking amerishart terrorists means you're a weeb
Nice logic, Bob.

Attached: 1428347548202.png (1280x720, 858K)

FFUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKK

ok, Muhamad.