>has

BABA is IN

>baba the sheep
>not a female

>keke

>to much of a brainlet to pass solitary island

kill me now

>She's

Doctor Mario was from a puzzle game so why not.
What would ""her"" movesets be?

Attached: babadance.gif (168x168, 30K)

What level?

6 - 8 - 11 and 12, i'm trying every level on every word before moving on

Yeah sure, I'd be down

Attached: 1553817631786.png (1200x1719, 222K)

>up b: baba is float
>down b: baba has keke
>side b: baba is shift
>neutral b: not baba is you

Experiment user, you're still in the point of the game where you're learning the nuances of each mechanic. Trying out new shit will help you a lot later down the line, just gotta think outside of the box.

If that's the level I'm thinking of, you don't need to move WIN to beat it

no

>no

Final Smash (real spoiler): All is Done

>style

Final smash
>empty is fire

same

Attached: JUSTer.png (688x578, 32K)

>yfw LEVEL IS BABA

Attached: 1432776036329.jpg (414x389, 31K)

What I like about Baba Is You is that I imagine it in the written form.
The code for the game probably looks straight out of textbook examples of object oriented programming.
The kind students think about "this makes no sense in real life programming, procedures make much more sense".

Baba is a trannie

BABA ON 30 IS WEAK

Attached: A80B96F2-BBB5-4B9A-B3A0-7EB566EBC46B.jpg (236x242, 14K)

>She
can u not

Not sure how that neutral b would work but the others seem cool.

Down B kinda being like a counter that switches forms with maybe Baba being more launch based and Keke being more damage based.
Side B sounds like it would kind of be a charging attack that added a lot of directional momentum to whoever it hit.

Maybe for a final smash it could be
>Text is Move and Defeat
where words come in from the sides and top of the screen doing large damage when they hit people. During this Baba/Keke can nudge these words to change their direction and speed them up.

Just got that moment yesterday, noone warned me of this shit. How many secret worlds are there? Im like 3 worlds deep into this fucking rabbit hole of “oh the hub world is a level that brings you to a hub world with a secret hub world in a level of yadda yadda fucking bullshit” heard someone say they just beat the fourth hub so they were halfway there and i didnt have the heart to warn them of this horror

If you really want to know then The last world is called 'Meta'

Baba yetu yetu uliet

I was really enjoying this game but it got to a point where I wasn't even happy to find the solutions when I did. There are so many great levels in the beginning but it started to feel like the challenge was more about finding quirks of the engine than solving actual puzzles. Did anyone have this feeling but pushed through it and started having fun again?

Attached: god is dead.png (1200x1200, 15K)

for 12: you have to find a way to get the cog to the left side without sinking it.

The later game is kind of a mix of those slog levels and the actual puzzle levels. Though it gets easier once you realize that making text overlap is a commonplace mechanic in the later levels.

>Though it gets easier once you realize that making text overlap is a commonplace mechanic in the later levels.
Thanks. I guess that the breaking point for a lot of people.