Why is she still a virgin? Isn't she in her late thirties or early forties by this point?

Why is she still a virgin? Isn't she in her late thirties or early forties by this point?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

Haha yeah imagine that

Daddy issues

she fugs Morrison for $$$

Her and Trish have definitely fucked each other.

Because she rejected Dante when he tried to kiss her, so Dante in revenge friendzoned her.
Lady and Trish in DMC4 make a commentary about Nero getting the girl unlike Dante and Dante finds that funny and ignores it.

linebacker shoulders

But daddy issues should mean she fucks more not less

When will she and Dante finally fuck?

Daddy issues, too busy killing demons, and the only guys who could keep up with her are autistic or already taken.

Does your autistic ass assume every person walking on the street whose lives you know all of jackshit about, are also virgins?

It’s stated in the game...

she's an alcoholic with daddy issues, she doesn't have time for sex

Attached: 1555451551697.jpg (780x438, 16K)

I think you should as, why are you still a virgin, you're probably in your early/mid thirties, what's your excuse user?

Attached: 1551386992520.jpg (600x600, 288K)

She is?you checked?

She fucks demons.

Literally too lazy.

I have no interest in pleasures of flesh.

Based.

Attached: 8097A2AC-6469-40F0-96F0-5C0E4C6BF1C8.jpg (1580x2026, 303K)

Too busy hunting demons.

What's wrong with older women being virgins?

Attached: deflower your biological mom.jpg (970x398, 104K)

Why are you projecting so hard?

would cuddle/10

Implying that she fucking little boys off screen.

damn nigger she ugly

I am a wizard

Damn Finn Wolfhard looks like that?

>Engages in: Cleaning, Cooking, Lactation

imagine waking up as her haha

Attached: 1554319338328.jpg (764x1080, 414K)

Really?
Nice Ace Ventura reference
I dig that
I'm not, I have a wife and sex

really?

get glasses

no woman wants me

what's the problem?

>I have a wife and sex
I think those go hand to hand, you don't need to mention both. Unless you're lying.

Because it's not an american game

>Why is she still a virgin? Isn't she in her late thirties or early forties by this point?

I'm a 34 year old virgin.

>I'm not, I have a wife and sex
Yeah, you clearly are then. You won't ever answer why though, so I'll leave you to your fantasies of superiority on a Mongolian basket weaving forum.

user just get a hooker or fuck a corpse.

Because in almost all Japanese media, having a female character be confirmed a non-virgin, even if in a loving healthy relationship, instantly drives off a sizable portion of fans and people who will potentially buy cheap merchandise and hype your product up for you
Japanese are simultaneously more Puritan and (likely as a result) more sexually deviant than even Americans. They will draw fanart all day of hyper-breasted hyper-cocked futa Lady stuffing her beachball sized ballsack down Trish’s throat but the second is confirmed canon in game that she had sex once she becomes untouchable and a slut and not worth anyone’s interest

>incels and pollacks cant comprehend someone caring about things more than sex
Have sex

Attached: f2933593cb5c0a15852c7f17fa83e4bf42b0f96db312cb5e62f3605c5944f0bf.jpg (949x678, 80K)

what about "no woman wants me" did you not understand?

I doubt that user, have confidence pls
I get your point, and I am not lying, got a 3yr old kiddo
Not projecting, just trying to have fun here, chill m8

Because she's not a whore, unlike your mother.

>I doubt that user, have confidence pls
trust me, already asked some women out
everyone rejected me (or was taken anyway)

This, the only reply itt that actually explains it properly

.....has anyone else noticed
she has the same chest buckle Dante had in 4?

>user just get a hooker or fuck a corpse.

I want a girlfriend/wife.

It happens user, I went through that too

Using internet explorer?

It's in the game docs

Dude, its a fantasy world. She could be a sixty year old virgin. Real world logic doesnt matter. Unless its stated she had a boyfriend, shes probably a virgin

>It happens user, I went through that too
yeah, maybe

Because she's pure

Attached: sad lady.webm (900x506, 1.79M)

Mgtow

Shinsou Parallel Paradox -Heikou Sekai no Risoukyou is the game

Fuck you user. You sauce denying faggot.

Who wouldn't to be honest

Attached: 1555453783760.webm (640x640, 903K)

i still don't understand how she got stabbed in the ass with her own weapon in 3 and just got up like if nothing had happend 1 minute later, isn't she just a normal human?

>Using internet explorer?
wut

nah, Lady is a incel

Too busy fighting demons and not too many devil hunters that could keep up with that lifestyle. Probably.

Virgin MILF is the most patrician fetish possible

Attached: Mercy.png (600x375, 298K)

Why did Dante stopped flirting with Lady? He even tried to kiss her in DMC3.

The brutal hentai is the repressed backlash to the virgin obssesion.

Or maybe you'll looking in the wrong place, maybe
ehhh..
That was spotted a while ago user

She copies Dante clothes every game. In 4 she has a open chest like 3 Dante, in 4 she got the cowboy chaps and the same belt

Attached: 1554817154864.png (2596x2204, 3.56M)

Same here, I want a gf but don’t ever want to get married so I’m kind of just doing my own thing, almost every single one of my friends parents have splitten up and one of them is even homeless now because of it. Divorce is fucked.

>That was spotted a while ago user
ah, i only just noticed, I avoided the thread like crazy before the game came out.
I wonder what the context is. Maybe she raided Dante's closet.

Because Itsuno said he doesn't want to mess with Kamiya characters or something like that

>Or maybe you'll looking in the wrong place, maybe
actually, I don't really have place to look
go to an anime-convention in june
might work, I guess

>sauce denying
Without mentioning that the character's name is clearly in the image, no one even asked for sauce.
Also, their imouto game was better.

Attached: purest form of love.png (1021x766, 1.1M)

>in 5
Fix'd

She's in her 30s.

For me is more about how slutty todays women are and how femisnism has ruined them

>she had sex once she becomes untouchable and a slut and not worth anyone’s interest
That goes for all women in general

Based japs

Attached: 1555075840104.jpg (1280x1015, 325K)

She's secretly in love with Dante but she's also desperate to be her student or some shit, think something like Genos/Saitama shiet.
Godspeed user

>Godspeed user
is that good, or bad?

godspeed
Essentially, the phrase godspeed holds the intention of a personal blessing. It is a somewhat old-fashioned saying often used sarcastically or in a humorous fashion, yet genuine earnest and/or true concern can also be one's meaning when using this expression. The intent is to convey hope or desire for another person to successfully accomplish or complete a difficult task, mission, or journey either currently underway or about to be undertaken. Oftentimes the endeavor at hand is complex and arduous if not convoluted, having little chance of success.
"I say goodbye, good luck, and godspeed to you sir; I hope you attain rapid success and wish you the best of luck on your upcoming journey!"

Dante wouldn't fuck her even if that weren't the case. He doesn't want to pass his demonic heritage to a child.

Let's be real for a moment. Lady, Trish and Dante are in a triad, threeway relationship. They've definitely all had sex with each other.

Because in keeping with the Divine Comedy theme, she’s designed after the Virgin Mary
>originally outright named Mary
>took the name Lady, for which Madonna is a synonym

ok, thank you
(don't know if it works out tought)

Remember when Trish Ladt and Dante are all watching Nero and Kirie kiss at the end of 4 and they both remark on how at least someone knows how to treat a woman. Dante is a virgin my man.

Whats wrong with liking virgins? What man actually wants a women who fucked others? Its less special

Except Dante is a virgin, Trish was always assblasted about him don't wanting nothing romantic with her. And Lady is a depressed incel, when she's not hunting demons she's drinking booze alone thanks to her PTSD.

Maybe, but as user states here she'll somehow have Dante's children in DMC6

It's just a bit of an unviable standard to hold. How many women are actually virgins past 20? Of that number, how many would you be mutually attracted to? It's like a woman expecting a man with six figures of disposable income

>she'll somehow have Dante's children in DMC6
that would be cool, he should have a brawler kinda gameplay

Attached: _-God-Hand-PS2-_.jpg (580x800, 53K)

Dante doesn't want kids. He knows all too well that demons would stop at nothing to kill Dantes spawn. Sides he already has a nephew, Nero who didn't have to deal with the full brunt of a demon army after his ass like Dante and Vergil did when they were kids due to being raised by a human inconspicuously. He's happy the way things are, forced romance would just ruin it.

being a virgin is not a sin

I get its rare but some people seem to dislike someone having that desire

No but it does raise red flags. You've gotta be pretty antisocial to still be a virgin into your late 20s. Or a downright degenerate.

Why is she so perfect, fellas

Attached: choker lady.png (785x776, 928K)

>some people seem to dislike someone having that desire
Yeah, I don't understand it either. I personally would prioritize security over "specialness" with a gf. Get a non-virgin wife in Albania rather than a sexless American, for hopefully obvious reasons

>japanese game + purityfags

they even make sucubus virgins , literally they make 500+ yold sex demons virgins for the sake of purityfags.

Japan was a mistake.

dick too big

>Japan was a mistake
(You) will never be a real woman, tranny

Attached: 1554409584474.gif (302x302, 3.8M)

What fucking game did you two play? That is stated literally no where. What, the Nico has never seen Lady do anything that's not killing demons?

How the hell do you get "virgin" out of something like that?

Attached: 1530112765380.jpg (494x410, 50K)

Japan sounds pretty based desu

>they even make sucubus virgins
Joke is on you. That's even western trope.

Yes, someone post it.

>inspired by virgin mary
>her demon form is artemis
>artemis was a virgin god or some shit like that
>can't find a boyfriend
>depressed with ptsd
>only knows how to kill demons and drink alcohol

Where did this "Japan are the only ones that obsess over virginity" come from? Have you browsed this board for longer than 5 minutes?

>real life woman is cuter than a 3D model that could be customized to look as perfect as possible
What did Capcom mean by this?

they have the exact same face though

Attached: 1551550388537.jpg (1069x1076, 467K)

And none of that says "Lady is a Virgin" as an in-game fact. "Virgin" Mary also got fucked by Joseph. The artemis thing means fuck all and is just a weapon she got shoved into. It only means something if you want it to.

The rest is just headcanon.

Attached: 1554672782955.jpg (571x571, 45K)

My guess is Vergil didn't want kids either still he shagged a hooman that spawned the chaddest chad
Not a sin, a shame
Show me pls

>"...Come to think of It, i ain't never seen Lady doin' something that doesn't invoice killin' demons. She's...kinda messed up."

Yes. Nico has never seen Lady have sex. Or probably take a shit for that matter. WHO WOULD'VE FUCKIN' THOUGHT.

Attached: 1550676182910.jpg (421x613, 60K)

Unless Nico has a surveillance system that kept track of everything Lady has been doing for years, that quote can't really be taken as proof of virginity.

Lady probably fucked Rock. He looks like Dante, while not being him, and it probably earns her special discount for weapons.

>lives in a world full of demons and other magic bullshit
do you really think there isn't some bullshit but compelling reason why, because it seems completely reasonable

>Isn't she in her late thirties or early forties by this point?
Assuming she's around the same age Dante and Vergil were in Devil May Cry 3, then she should be in her early 40s in Devil May Cry 5.

Dante/Vergil were 19 in 3
Lady was 16-17

not him but it's heavily IMPLIED Lady is a virgin with all the Artemis and Mary stuff, i know that they brought Artemis to the fight in the prequel etc, but it's not (((coincidence)))

And mermaids, when equated with sirens, were creatures that would lure men into death with their hypnotic singing. That doesn't sound like Lady, so even names might be just a reference that remains on the levels of said names only.

Right, and Dante/Vergil are 45 in Devil May Cry 5. So Lady should be about 42/43 years old.

>due to the advanced technology women are able to have a child without sex
Can’t we already do that? Isn’t that what sperm banks are for?

Dante and Vergil are 40-43 max in DMC5
Lady is in her mid-late 30s

Why is it assumed she is a virgin? Just because she doesn't have a kid? I know she complains about being single, but doesn't mean she hasn't been dicked, she'd probably just scare most dudes away

Dante hasn't given a shit for 2 decades

>DMCucks think this is attractive

Corpses are less drama

Cowboy Dante was great

Names their child Alexander

>Lady
>a virgin
HAHAHAHAHA. Did you watch the anime? She behaves like she fucks different guys weekly.

Did you mistake her for Trish? Cause Lady acts more like she castrates guys weekly.

That's Trish

Imagine being this dude

Attached: 1552375844923.png (508x280, 97K)

Both of them are similar, but Lady gave off more slutty vibes. Seriously, watch the fucking anime.

I watched, that's because i'm saying you mistaken Lady with Trish

Attached: 1555452394112.jpg (753x595, 23K)

? wait wat I thought Dante was hitting that along with Trish. Nero and Kyrie are a couple while Vergil shoves the yamato up his own ass then splits into another V to finish the job

>he doesn't know
Dante is a virgin, like Kiryu

Maybe they had a fling when they were younger, but Morrison says he never saw having a relationship, so i strongly doubt she ever had any stable long standing relationship

Daddy issues and patricide fuck you up and make you physically and emotionally distant.

you mean Dante and Lady right? Dating a exact clone of his mom would be weird as fuck

Lady is for ....

Attached: 1555459336679.webm (640x640, 1009K)

Because its a game?

women over 24 are pig disgusting
She will become a cat spinster

Lady and Dante can still have a kid by DMC6. Ken from SF has had a kid for ages and they implied Sakura want Ryu's kid in SF5. All the RE guys are boomer tiers and need ot be paired up and retire too.

Dante x Lady is OTP. Zoomer Nero and Dante's daughter will bully deadbeat uncle Vergil nonstop.

Cuddling

Attached: 1551981789355.jpg (428x424, 25K)

>I think those go hand to hand
eh, not always kiddo.

Women with daddy issues are sluts, user

how the FUCK do i get a Lady gf bros

Attached: IT'S NOT FAIR.webm (1920x796, 1.89M)

As it should be.

Nero reflexes get me so hot. This mother fucker like a gymnastics master. And people call him an unga when he like a ballerina in the streets, shit.

Attached: gif_12_by_thehattercrazy-dckyw7k.gif (480x270, 3.2M)

The only pair I think SHOULD happen for real is Dante+Lady. They both have issues and Lady was implied to drink a lot sometimes. Dante is depressed and alone in the dark, reading shitty magazines all the time. They seem perfect for each other, but I think DMC is a weird sexless universe like in Resident Evil, except specifically for Nero for some reason.