Only 63 % of Resident Evil: HD Remaster players got trophy for dying for the first time

>Only 63 % of Resident Evil: HD Remaster players got trophy for dying for the first time
>Only 64 % of Resident Evil: HD Remaster players got trophy for killing their first zombie

Does that mean that more than third of players drop the the games they start in first 5 minutes?

Attached: 1546697046414.jpg (399x400, 16K)

Doesn't mean that a third of the players are one of those memsters who buy the game at -90% off and never even launch the game?

you are right

You have to launch the game once to get added to trophy list

It's like that for 99% of the games on steam.

Not that user, but I didn't know that. That's interesting, i assumed the same as the other user that it was people buying games and not playing them.
Who the fuck buys a game and drops it in 5 minutes

Yeah, I think I heard that somewhere a long time ago, but wasn't sure if it's actually a thing.

I believe it because I'm one of those players. As soon as I experienced the dogshit controls I immediately deleted the game.

fuck off zoom zoom, tank controls are not that hard to use

There's a reason games no longer control like that, gramps.

Yup. They see tank controls and give up

yes, however that's not a reason not to play older games that are actually good

Absolute faggot.

Regardless if it's Resident Evil or not and MUH HARD, people do this with pretty much every single game, why? I don't get it, who actually buys a game and doesn't play it.

Attached: 1523322084917.jpg (1000x750, 98K)

or people with sub accounts that inflate the trophy numbers, maybe launch the game and realize they are under the wrong name. one of my poor ps4 user friends used to steal ps+ from his senpai by linking his account to his frens and leeching the ps+ features.

Fuck, I atleast a game a good hour to see if Im enjoying it.

Attached: what de fug.jpg (680x793, 41K)

except you could change from tank controls in the options.

a Lot of ps4 owner buy to support the brand, but never play their games. They just enjoy chilling on resetera with their bros

did you try the 3d controls at least?

I get not finishing it or something if you just dont have fun with it, but just launching it then just dropping it? It doesn't make sense, something must be bugged with the trophy list I refuse to believe this is real in any capacity.

I bought the game on launch but then remembered i played those games to death already.

Why the fuck would they do that? I enjoy steam and hate the epic games store, but that doesnt mean Ill buy CoD MW2 to allow Valve to get 20% of my £60

Thats literally every games ever. Normalfags have absolutely zero attention span.

I bought it on PC and never played it, I had beaten it countless times on GC in the past, I'll buy a lot of ports to encourage them to bring more games to PC.
Recently they release new games on PC at the same time so I play them there now.

imagine living with sony rent free in your head

It's also due to the game being piss easy once you understand the zombies barely are a threat.
I played the game blind from beginning to end and didn't get the "dying" achievement.
Just run nigga

people buy games and don't play them.

It's weird but it happens; a lot.

it's about the attention. they buy the game then take a picture of their hand on it and they can go back to say stuff like "wow, i'm so glad I'm a sony gamer, as a matter of fact i would love to just send them money"

i buy double copies of games, sometimes even triple, steam and ps4 versions like sekiro - first play is on pc for 60fps and better graphics and i'll get to the ps4 version a bit later in the year once i'm ready for the plat

>guilty gear xrd gives you a trophy for legit just starting the game (example: launching it from the ps menu, that's it)
>80 percent of players have it

Game hoarding should be banned. Especially the digital type.

those stats mean nothing until you compare it to other games, that could be a high % or low

So, they buy the game, and then post it to leddit for made up internet points? I thought my grandad was brain dead from dementia but holy shit this is another level.

>Game hoarding should be banned. Especially the digital type.

why? who is harmed by this?

why would you need to do that? the problem is the fact that the % exists, no one cares if its high or low

Maybe they buy it not out of genuine interest but because it's recommended/highly praised and then when the game doesn't immediately impress them they drop it.

I finished REmake 2 3 times but never finished REmake even once

Zoomer

I had RE2 and RECV on launch day on my Dreamcast.

No one cares

Did you play on very easy with 3d controls and Jill? I doubt you got pass the hunters in a blind first time with none 1HKO

>mfw those are probably the only trophies I have as well
>mfw the only RE game I've ever beaten was RE5
>mfw too fucking retarded to solve puzzles or run back and forth a million times between rooms I've already been in

I fucking love RE and Silent Hill franchises though. The fucking atmosphere is amazing and I've watched longplays of literally every fucking game but I just can't play them.

Same thing applies with Metal Gear Solid. MGS1 is the only game I've beaten. The others, I start and just give up and end up watching a longplay on Youtube.

I am too dumb for puzzles too, but you can always use a guide to beat them

No wonder, the meme about not liking games and people not playing games here was true all along.

You're right but I feel like that defeats the purpose of even playing the game if I'm going to just use some guide to hold my hand the entire time. Someone is pretty much still playing the game for you if you're going to be pausing every 10 minutes to look at a guide, I'd much rather just watch a longplay with no commentary and treat it like a movie experience.

I'm playing CVX right now and stopped playing when I got to Antarctica. Like REmake 1, it suffers from frustrating control elements, like how they expect you to fight Tyrant on the plane without getting killed, even though he can hit you as you attempt to run away. Some puzzles like in REmake 1 are simply too obtuse to be fun.CVX and REmake 1 are simply too frustrating to be fun.

RE1 - 6.5/10
REmake 1 - 7/10
RE2 - 9/10
REmake 2 - 9/10
RE3 - 6/10
RECVX - 6/10
RE4 - 8/10
RE6 - 5.5/10
RE7 - 10/10

Are you legit retarded?

Zoomer