Oh shit SCP 173 is now in the last game you played

Oh shit SCP 173 is now in the last game you played
What happens next?

Attached: A70A8403-0402-4545-80E2-EEB8005073F9.png (872x872, 284K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8X_Ot0k4XJc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Honey Select
That's some fucked up shit I don't even want to imagine

>Dark Souls
Could actually be a fun addition desu

>Running With Rifles
You're coming with me!

peanuts a chump, always has been always will be

>Risk of Rain 2
Rip merc.

>Bravely Default
How do you implement him in this turn based RPG? Maybe have him steal BP each turn, when full of BP shit hits the fan.

Attached: 1547503697700.jpg (262x236, 19K)

>Arma 3
Throw GBUs and HE shells at it until it dies or just get the squad to keep looking at it while the EOD crew slaps satchels to it

>AoE 2 HD
I could easily see him there as a cheat unit, can freely move in the fog of war, but can only move every couple seconds otherwise

>RS2
well shit

>Crusader Kings 2

marry it and make retarded scp children, then divorce it and have it burnt at the stake.

>Merc teleports behind peanut
>peanut teleports behind Merc in the meantime

>Sims 4
I wonder what colour the ghosts will be. It's fine, just become friends with it like you can inanimate gnomes.

His original artist will sue it.

>Bloodborne
You ain't shit faggot

>splatoon 2
He'll get a new coat of paint

Attached: d-lads.png (900x675, 1.14M)

>CSGO
SCP maps are added where the Terrorists have to plant two bombs; one to break containment, and one to destroy the SCP. Once containment is broken, they have to keep watching the SCP or it will move and begin to kill them. The Counter Terrorists win if all the terrorists die before a bomb blows up and if they can catch the SCP in their sights before it kills them.
Smokes and Flashes are now *exceptionally* deadly as that counts as breaking eye contact and have to be used with the utmost caution.

GOOD LUCK TRAVELING 60LYs ON FOOT NIGGA
>engages frameshift drive, plots route for the literal opposite end of the fucking galaxy

Attached: ed3.jpg (1920x1080, 535K)

It's a boss fight with several adds and peanut
There's a timed mechanic where after so many seconds every character needs to have blinked
Blink is an ability that only occurs in this fight and simply resets the timer, it takes a couple brave points to do
The adds use pocket sand and other such blinding attacks which cause minor debuffs and also lower the timer on their target
If a timer reaches zero, the character is forced to blink, screwing up the blink coordination of the group and allowing peanut time to instantly kill one party member and one add
Each dead party member shortens the timers of the others, as there is one less set of eyes to look at him

SCP is just gourmet creepypasta

Scp caught in a master ball, stored in my PC forever

If you cover him in like paint or a sheet or something, does that then allow him to be freely active?

>Fallout Shelter
Vault is fucked

>On foot
He will Ashura Senku through space to your ship and destroy it with a Raging Demon or something.

>Need for Speed Payback
I've no idea what that thing is but it's going to get splattered all over the place by a totally uncontrollable shitbox going 300kmh

Yeah, but I don't fly without a rebuy. And besides, all I have to do is fly into thargoid space and let them deal with him.

>SCP 173
What would a JAV do in a video game?

>MH:W
>it gets sat on

it's so shit compared to 2015 which was also kinda shit

It's several tons of concrete, might want to avoid it.

Stone statue that shits on the floor and moves incredibly fast, but only when no one is looking. Moves about 3-5 meters when the observer blinks, snaps necks of anything it catches.

>Rune Factory 4
Keeps teleporting behind me like fucking Sarcophagus and then one shots me. Could make a neat pet though.

Ehh to a degree. I'm actually enjoying it more than 2015 because it is actually playable.
The physics of 2015 were completely fucked and make the game unplayable, which is a shame because I loved the ricing. All those stretched tires and other dumb shit.
Hate the retarded performance tuning RNG card bullshit though and how they removed some of the visual tuning systems from 2015 for no reason.

Cars in NFS are completely indestructible, you can slam that shit into a wall at 300kph and not give a shit. Car wins

Civ V

a game like civilization with a focus on SCPs as a game mechanic could be really interesting actually. try to maintain a nation with weird and potentially fucked up shit going on around you

>Fallout: New Vegas
Hold still while I VATS you.

Attached: ps3 games reload infront of ants.jpg (1920x1080, 489K)

>The physics of 2015 were completely fucked and make the game unplayable
I thought so too but I tried playing it very recently and it's kinda okay if you try tweaking your car's shit
cringe levels of 2015 were kinda manageable but I seriously couldn't handle payback. I don't like the word cringe but there is no other word I could describe that shit with. I felt physical pain listening to the retarded shit characters in this game say

>implying you will escape him in space

Attached: DO NOT OPEN.jpg (260x194, 11K)

Fallout: New Vegas
i guess i could lock him in the sierra madre vault

bruh, i'll faceplant into a star before I let that thing touch me... and again... rebuys. Fly far enough out into the middle of nowhere with him on my ship, self destruct, respawn lightyears from him, he'll have no means of getting to me.

If you want to make'it for that game, don't put a timer, put a song with 4 instruments, each instrument has a solo part, and each character is associate with an instrument. Everything tied to a timer in that game is also tied to music.

Attached: 1462899418538.png (217x190, 55K)

>shitty fanfiction is now in the next game you play
i turn the game off

Yeah well it's EA trying to be "hip and cool"
I am cosntantly thinking about giving 2015 another go but that shit is just too much for me to handle, the physics even after tweaking are just too stiff and fucked.
It's probably the only video game I regret buying full price.

Seeing the guy himself jumping out the jungle at the summoners rift would be frightening.

>god hand

Attached: BeCareful.jpg (635x473, 24K)

>The sims 4
Everyone dies?

tfw no SCP dating sim

Attached: 811.jpg (687x1024, 52K)

>Dragon Quest XI
Have a pepped-up Veronica blast the fucker with Kafrizzle or Magic Burst. Problem solved.

>ricing

>DCSS
That already exists, the walking mushrooms are ez. I poke it to death with a spear.

The best part of NFSas the racing itself is shit

>Divinity: Original Sin
Gotta see his resistances first.

spams blind, if everyone gets inflicted at once you lose

>food anomaly

p-nut cracks

>escape from tarkov
BULLETS WON'T KILL IT BLYAT

scps are the cringiest shit ever.
They're basically just playground tier "nuh uh my OC donut steel is unkillable and can go through walls and sucks my dick and kills chad just by thinking fuck you give me back my lunch money"

what did you expect it was created by /x/

We gonna play some SCP Secret Lab with anons at user server twocows.mooo.com

Join the fun in few hours. You might wanna save the IP.

>resident evil 4
dunno if he could have been ported in an interesting way

Attached: 1529293722044.png (1241x1381, 202K)

>Witcher 3
Do signs and oils work on it?

>Bloons Tower Defense 6
I surround him with cheap monkeys and then put a mortar over him until it is blown to pieces

>all these plebs thinking they can shut the nut

Attached: 817.png (311x311, 165K)

>cut to naked snake fighting the fury
>"BURN"
>heal a burn on my body
>close menu
>hear crack
>explosion
>wtf he didnt even say his name
>what killed him?
>look around corner
>see a statue
>hide behind pillar
>it gets closer
>I get an idea
>use CQC
>poor statue never stood a chance
>call paramedic
>ask her how it tastes
>she says it tastes like Peanuts
>"I WANT SOME MORE!"

Attached: 1553411711760.png (748x753, 1.01M)

>Pokemon Black 2
Maybe I can catch it?

Reminds me of one of these threads, but it was Mr. X and I did a greentext for it.

you know i've been wondering what would happen if you were shown a pic of scp 96 to someone currently in the scp-3515's dirt dimension

I miss my SCP bros

Attached: SCP cucks.jpg (540x698, 268K)

It depends which one, though a lot are unfortunately as you described.

Google scp chads and join the Steam chat. We play mostly on weekends

>Enter The Gungeon
Would be pretty fun to see

Why did you post a peanut with a pussy?

Someone is going to fuck that peanut now.

>steam chat

Attached: 1526520929488.png (1200x800, 390K)

It's invulnerable like the indestructible boulders that get plunked down in the pathway during egg quests
You just bounce even with purple sharpness

>Ashura Senku onto the ship and destroy it with Raging Demon
Based

Attached: 7D923E1A-0FAD-403A-A485-D8FBD75520F0.jpg (965x1024, 90K)

*ahem*
SCP 2521 kidnap people who m

Not enough activity for even a /vg/ thread. You could also browse memesystem.party/scp but it gives no alert when we actually playing, just a current player count on the server

When Lanky's face was shown to scp 106, he rushed towards him as usual. Scp 106 would retreat to his pocket dimension, and lanky would wait in the last spot he has seen him until he reappeared again. Poor dude eventually got dragged into 106's dimension for a few hours, after which he was released and would not attack 106 again.
So lanky can not travel to different dimensions.

>kf2

CASH ON LEGS

>oldschools runescape

Ill just safespot it

Attached: 1459035712683.png (113x106, 11K)

SCP-2721 is now in the last game you played
How is it now?

youtube.com/watch?v=8X_Ot0k4XJc

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 7K)

I honstly thought it implied 106 raped 096 since 096 was left a sobbing mess after and would dare get near 106

Attached: 5C697126-0113-4978-BA31-74E8799D5D31.jpg (1050x1318, 890K)

096 gets its ass kicked by all SCPs
106 and 173 fucked him up

Someone makes two bots to stare at it 24/7 so nothing changes

Playing SCP:SL with Yea Forums prior to Lanky's release are some of my best game related memories to be honest. That one GTA:VC styled credits video especially gives me the feels.
Then the regulars and cliques formed and we all know how it always ends up.

Doesn't it always sob?

Ahhh yeah I remember that video. Some great OC came about from that era

Attached: snapp.jpg (348x368, 76K)

>vampire the masquerade

Uh I guess he gets taken out by the Camarilla before he exposes the masquerade??

I'm still playing. Do tell me about these regulars and cliques.

Attached: 1543760961384.png (666x666, 70K)

fallout 3
Just lock him in a vault

>Tokyo xanadu
well thats gonna call for containment breach

Attached: 1542570823257.png (841x441, 605K)

The best SCP is the tomato. You can't prove me wrong

Attached: 1539616109655.png (638x1440, 695K)

Would you?

Attached: 1535611673474.jpg (640x274, 33K)

Would I?

What are good SCPs?

Mimicing ant colony, Dial-a-lama, Ikea, UnLondon, NES cartridge that fotces its players to play for survival irl, seamonster that transport you to it's sea dimension if you learn about it. These are the first ones I would name from top of my head. Anything from Dr. Wondertainment and some of the Herman Fuller's Circus of Disquieting

>DMC5
ROYAL GUARD THAT MOTHERFUCKER.

>FIFA
>SCP 173 in direct line of sight of thousands of people in a stadium.
>Does nothing
Huh, that was underwhelming.

Attached: 1538876900787.png (1313x971, 722K)

Attached: 1538869930416.png (1000x917, 1.68M)

I don't think burning works on 173

Attached: 1524887161016.png (570x546, 590K)

only when he's not killing things

lanky took on the lizard and almost killed it, dude is pretty much indestructible but doesn't have the stats to beat the other big boys in keter klub

>Nintendo Labo VR
>Specifically blaster game
>Fukt.jpg

Attached: 330.gif (453x344, 3.78M)

>Lobotomy Corporation
Surely it shouldn't be too hard to contain

>Mother 3
I don't think he would be able to move with 4 people watching him. How difficult is he to kill?

SCP discord spamming their trash because their general is now dead, kill yourself jullikas

Attached: file.png (1395x1021, 508K)

Thank you, senpai

Attached: aa0cf1ed95834e0a626dc138037428117edce360_hq.jpg (724x1024, 64K)

>Dead by Daylight
A really fun round with new mechanics. I am honestly surprised they haven't done a crossover with SCP yet.

And here's a rundown on our very own complainer. He's a SCP of his own as you can see.

Attached: 1552166483692.png (1902x1970, 1.65M)

HE DID IT AGAIN EVERYONE

>Sekiro
Instant death when you let it goes of screen. The fight happens in a small room with lots of columns.

Attached: 1519396528687.jpg (477x724, 189K)

>sekiro
characters in souls games don't blink so nothing changes

Attached: 1527262529256.gif (500x390, 298K)

Your timezone is showing, compy

>World of tank
Not sure how long that reinforced concrete of him is going to hold.
As long as the commander don't forget to lock the hatch ...

>SCP 173
has anyone ever lewded this nigga?

The one with a submarine filled up with water. People in those old school diving suits come out of them and beg everyone they meet to join them in their submarine. They speak of impending danger and overall act very urgently.
If you agree to come with them they get you a suit of your own, lock in the submarine which then is flooded with water and disappears.
Next time it appears you might be the one trying to recruit more divers.

who's more dangerous, 173 or Burrowing Heaven?

Attached: buHe.png (748x688, 209K)

173 is faster, but I think BH can do more damage

Attached: 1550023000010.png (881x693, 33K)

Attached: 1528465172486.png (1000x833, 795K)

LC Plague Doctor vs SCP Plague Doctor?
Who is more dangerous?

sounds like something the retarded scp staff would try and get the world destroyed by him snapping everyone's necks in 2 seconds.

>smash bros

Well, you can see all the characters at all times, and ones knocked off screen get defeated

So I guess it's just a creepier Sandbag?

>You have to create a harem of beastly women, as fierce and tricky as 173
>Lead them like an RTS, placing them in rooms while 173 races to you

Wow Rezi6 might have been interesting

Attached: 1555280394845.png (580x750, 609K)

>The Banner Saga

Uuh... I don't know, I think we're fucked (except if the thing is dropped in the middle of a lost forest or in the Black Marsh where it will harm no one).

>SCP Plague Doctor is a weirdo with a death touch that makes really strong zombies
>LC Plague Doctor is a cool guy who blesses employees and heals people

more like
>LC Plague Doctor is a seemingly cool guy with a dark and unholy secret

It will triple cart all LS users.

>Fortnite
Lol, just put him in a metal box and he's trapped, and that's only in BR.
If it's STW he'd be getting nuked from all sides with bombs, bullets and lasers and other things.
STW bros fight husks and storm monsters on a daily basis.

>Do not fear, for I am with you. You cannot leave until I allow you to.
>Do not trust the time, for I will guide you
>Do not deny me, for I am in front of your eyes

Underappreciated post

>BaBa is You
>SCP is WIN
Your move, peanut.

Attached: 1544877951945.gif (300x168, 285K)

>Can walk backwards the whole game
>There is a mask that lets you keep your eyes open forever
Nothing?

Bump

what race would he be?

Attached: kyf.jpg (960x540, 171K)

>Serious Sam
Sam is literally a master of running backwards.

Warframe

Is it possible to outrun 173?

>Civ V
Would Peanut be a barbarian unit or a luxury resource?

A human blink lasts about one tenth of a second, and in the games 173 can move about ~15-20 feet every time someone looking at him blinks. Converting to mph, 173 moves about 102 miles per hour, so I think you could definitely potentially outrun him.