What game is this and is it any good?

What game is this and is it any good?

Attached: 1555495653713.jpg (1002x857, 334K)

Other urls found in this thread:

deusex.fandom.com/wiki/Isaac
youtube.com/watch?v=3PiQS_Wnb9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=hNUNx319UCM
youtu.be/XNLiBGdSsWA
youtu.be/3PiQS_Wnb9Y?t=40
youtube.com/watch?v=GA350wwNsEM
youtube.com/watch?v=ImVGXg4_gP4
youtube.com/watch?v=JKF0IYwhrjk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

aged like milk user, but Yea Forums will never admit it.

you forgot the T. newfaggot shitter
the game aged well, its just your zoom zoom tastes that cant comprehend that

graphics maybe, and some of the gameplay, but you can be damn sure it has one of the best stories and chracters in vidya history

>aged like milk
cheese is good

the game was never great, just good

>one of best stories and chracters in vidya history
umm no sweetie

There's always at least one person with a JC Denton avatar in every youtube comment section. It doesn't matter what the content of the video is, there's always one there. They're even in monkey hate video comments.

deus ex and yes it is good

always use a gep gun

Good game that's more than the sum of its parts. The gameplay is kinda bad but it's really interesting.

What kind of an asshole hates monkeys?

Case and point lmao

oh yeah yeah

relax niggas, I was just joking, it's a good game. I did actually have a tough time getting into it as I never played anything like it in my youth, but it is clearly a marvellously well made piece of design. And yes, the story is kino.

>What kind of an asshole hates monkeys?
Third worlders. Go down the "baby monkey hate" rabbit hole.

deus ex.
yes it's excellent. but it's only good if you get good. the actual mechanics suck and don't feel good at all, it's the ways you can put them together that make the game a classic.

wtf I thought I had heard the last of this abuse shit with those touhou yukkuri things, but this shit is real life. Jesus Christ I hope someone takes this mainstream like those pedo ASMR vids

Attached: 1525290187653.jpg (545x545, 43K)

this. It's why I found it tough at first and then I realised it is a stealth game with melee and silent take downs as its best option, plus exploration. Not gunplay or even sniping really.

is this shit the youtube equivalent of sink threads?

I am at Everett's house now, but I cannot find morpheus, where the fuck is that mad lad?

He's in the basement hiding behind some shit iirc

>le Yotube avatar man
Seriously, how did that meme start?

I went down there and found DeBeers, but no Morpheus.

If I remember correctly he's behind a secret door in the room next to the one Alex is in. I might be thinking of the other secret though.

>What game is this
Deus Ex
>and is it any good?
Yes.

Attached: 1463163658248.png (1250x1250, 550K)

nope you are right, just looked up a lets play and it is him. the other secret is deBeers who I did find. Morpheus is well hidden actually. Wonder how many people missed that and for how long till it ended up in a walkthrough. I wonder if every single secret has been found in that game?

>Zelda
LMAO

friendly reminder that Yea Forums is not one person and that image if fake and gay, wanna know how?
no donkey kong

My 21 year old brother is playing it for the first time and loves it. I didn't even recommend it or anything.

i was kidding user, hence this post

Suicide newfags

Deus Ex and its the greatest PC game of all time.

Attached: Deus_Ex_predicts_Europe.jpg (850x423, 33K)

the real question is why does the voice acting suck so bad and still the praise is infinite? DeBeers is British and sounds like someone form the Deep Southwith a speech impediment. And that fucking Australian bartender.

He's South African not Australian and his accent is spot on for a South African.
You didnt notice that he's fucking black?

Attached: Isaac.jpg (412x683, 166K)

>South Africans
>black

deusex.fandom.com/wiki/Isaac
Isaac is an Australian bartender at the Lucky Money in Hong Kong, China.

he's an Aussie user, and if he was south african, that'd be a shitty accent too.

90% of SA is black though user

WHAT IS THAT? A THEENK TANK?

95% of South Africans are black, you imbecile.

Americans are tonedeaf
Its not mentioned in game that he's Australian and he has a South African accent not an Australian accent
I am Australian I can tell

And I am British, not American. He is Australian user.

>he is australian because a fansite says so

and where, pray tell, is the source on him being a Kaffer?
>I am Australian
>That's how I know he is South African

On top of that there are two Aussie girls in the club that sound authentic
Why would they cast those fine but then cast a SA guy to voice an Aussie
Makes no sense

It's fun. Graphics and physics aged badly. Shooting is shit but I was like this even then.

His accent and the fact that hes black seem pretty obvious. Its like having a black dude with a Jamacian accent and you calling him French.
Why are you so adamant that he's Australian? He sounds nothing like it.

I fucking love DeBeers hillbilly voice and I'm pissed that they gave him a "normal" voice in MD. It robbed him of some character desu.

He reminds me a lot of Phillip Jeffries in Twin Peaks S3, or maybe vice versa.

MD had no soul

You have to go back.

Attached: Deus Ex - Liberty Island Madness.webm (853x480, 1.82M)

>There is no such thing as a black australian
He is widely agreed to be australian. It's simply DX levels of voice acting.

it just seemed laughable to me. They couldn't find a single VA to do any accent in this game. The chinks, aussies, french, british all sound like dogshit.

It's not bad.

Attached: Deus Ex drone.webm (640x480, 2.85M)

The first two times I installed it I completed the first level and just wasn't really feeling it. Third time I finally played the whole thing and then played through it a few more times with mods. It's great.

Listen to the line "What do you wanna know?" and you'll see he is a shitty fake Aussie.
/thread

>the real question is why does the voice acting suck so bad and still the praise is infinite?
It's not so much that it's completely bad, it's that it's completely inconsistent:

>random hobos in new york have excellent voice acting
>plot-critical characters like maggie chow have voice acting worse than Resident Evil 1

Attached: tumblr_poptsuUN7j1xcdgeso2_r1_250.png (110x128, 24K)

whoever wrote that wiki page is retarded, it's south african, not aussie

OH YEAH YEAH

>kojimbo movies
>estrogentendo
>jrpgs
>TES
>jap DMC
>Bioshock
>GTA
>Halo
>Psychonauts
>Mass Effect
>Counter-Strike

Attached: 1539567716542.jpg (603x791, 101K)

>tfw you realize you don’t have to listen to Paul and you can save his life
Has any other game managed to match this feel?

damn, i never used any cheats in deus ex, there's prob some fun shit you can do

Pests don't count.

youtube.com/watch?v=hNUNx319UCM

i started playing it for the very first time in saturday and I'm in hong kong right now and its a fucking amazing game shut ur mouth

I’m essentially a 30 year old zoomer and I liked it, but I couldn’t do the stealth. Never played it when it was new, just two years ago. Honestly that part feels like it doesn’t work too well anymore compared to newer games, to me. That said I was able to have lots of fun going rifles and just fucking people up.

>*walks towards the camera*

Based Isaac lowkey redpilling the player on Fascism and authoritarian rule over shitty meek democracy

>jap DMC
?????????????????????????????????????

Listen to "what ya wanna know", he is a bad aussie accent.

true, although the NSF leader is based and not too badly acted.

>threading yourself
And no, it doesnt. I'm an Aussie user. I think I know what Aussies sound like I hear it every day.

one of them (mercedes) sounds ok the other one is laugh out loud bad pantomime voice. it's weird because when i played it i remember being thrown out because they both sounded like the bad one. something fucky has happened, they've redone the one with more lines

Zoomer here. Its good

Was Deus Ex a bit ahead of its time?

Attached: C7UnmaBXQAAFSRV-2.jpg (850x423, 33K)

this is how I felt about it, 27 and I am the same. Although once you get the hang of it, it is much better. I think on my second play through, it will probably feel much smoother.

>There is no such thing as a black australian
I live in Victoria which is the most multi-cultural part of Australia and I've met maybe 3 in my entire life. Blacks are very uncommon here.

>He is widely agreed to be australian. It's simply DX levels of voice acting.
Widely agreed by who? I always assumed he was African just as plenty of others do.
DX voice acting is pretty solid aside from the Chinese

I don't know why but I can't see shit in this game I don't remember always having to use the flashlight all the time when I first played it

you really aren't very smart are you? Of course he doesn't sound like an aussie....... it's cos he is doing the accent really poorly. HENCE THE FUCKING COMMENT ABOUT POOR VOICE ACTORS.

Infinitely so. It predicted nuclear war between india and pakistan in 2020. With that pilot getting shot down, we might bet the whole package.

cool i was wondering who the guy in all the youtube comments was. i thought it was arnold schwarzenegger lol

>accidentally predicted 9/11
>named international finance and (((bankers)))
>drops redpills about american democracy and modern liberal views
>predicts the EU
>predicts white genocide
>best ending is becoming an AI hybrid dictator of mankind
yeah i'm thinking its based

There's a lot of pitch black areas in the game so thats doubtful
I used it quite a bit

JAY CEE DENTON IN DA FRESH

>india gets nuked
>entire planet gets that burnt shit smell
please no

do yourself a favour and rebind it to F key instead of F12. in fact it's worth rebinding a lot of stuff in deus ex. like reload defaults to semicolon

Discussion about it died down pretty quickly. That should tell you enough.

Yeah but I can't even see jack shit in liberty island, its like I use it so much to the point that I don't have the oppertunity to use the other augs. Then again most of the augs in this game weren't really useful anyway

>DX voice acting is pretty solid aside from the Chinese
and the frogs, and the British DeBeers, and the fucking rest.

>assumed
yes, you did, didn't you.

>very few blacks
There are very few blacks here in Britain, yet waddya know, you can find blacks who are British.

>Where does it say he is Aussie
Literally everyone everywhere, and the wiki, and the fact if you pick out the lines that don't sound like you are running a cheese grater over your ears, you will here Australian. Not a good Australian, but it is there.

>I am Australian, I should know
And my best friend from childhood and growing up was a Boer Afrikaner, and they have the accent you are likely refering to, and it isn't that one. Plus, Blacks from South Africa usually don't have that stereotypical accent. It's only among the whites.

youtu.be/XNLiBGdSsWA
synapse is the best track in the series, debate me

Clunky shit with retarded "le funny xD" anime clownery.

Attached: 1383681790718.gif (315x315, 1.34M)

Game was good when it came out, now it’s shit. Needs a remake like resident evil

unatco theme nigga

youtu.be/3PiQS_Wnb9Y?t=40
Tag on a cliched "Maight" to the end of the word "Werld" and you have an Australian.

I'm sorry but you'll need to show me your opinion license before I can acknowledge those opinions.

>implying siding with Tong isnt the best ending

are you by any chance using mods? Revision makes the game way too dark in some spots. if you're playing vanilla or just gmdx, maybe just turn gamma up a bit? it shouldn't be hurting your eyes to strain in the dark

The first time I played I almost never got to use my augs because I kept running out of energy
In my second playthrough a few months ago I was almost always topped up, and I got to go berserk on the final level since there were plenty of recharge bots and I had 30 batteries saved. As long as you’re being stealthy and exploring to find new cells, you should have plenty of energy. That said, I fully upgraded the power recirculator

I just need me mam to soign it officer tommeh.

if you think that's bad, wait until you see the latest "Yea Forums's Top 100"

if you like mass rapes, starvation, murder and chaos i suppose. modern civilised people don't know how to survive in a society like that

Yeah buts it a better alternative than making mankind subservient to a conspiracy and I don't think having Denton becoming a machine god will truly free mankind. But none of this matters because Invisible Wars took all the fun out of it.

Deus Ex is one of my favorite games ever. The music is amazing, the worldbuilding and story are fucking great, the level design was ahead of its time and if you're into that shit the political commentary and shit it predicted put it above other games.
but it aged like milk in some parts for real. ai is kinda retarded, graphics and gameplay are late 90s jank unless you're using stealth with melee for the first 4 hours of the game, and you start incredibly weak. it's all still very much worth it though imo but if you're used to more recent games the beginning of the game can feel like a slap in the face

have sex

BASED

This game was unironically redpilled. Mentions the Trilateral Commission and all kinds of shit.

illuminati ending is foolish because you can see how they treated debeers, they have no honour or respect, they will stab jc in the back asap. helios is best ending, only a true AI could have the computing power necessary to solve all the worlds problems, and merging with jc ensures that the computer has a full understanding of the wants and needs of human beings, rather than it 'misunderstanding our environmental requirements' and mass murdering us by accident

>jank
Literally the most meaningless term ever. What is jank? Mankind Divided literally has a fade to black with a loading screen for something as simple as performing a melee attack, yet noboy describes that game as 'janky'.

Attached: Deus Ex ninja.webm (1920x1080, 2.95M)

That's illegal.

youtube.com/watch?v=GA350wwNsEM

as dawk and sewious as his bwudda

Attached: 1511146299438.webm (638x360, 2.83M)

huh, I learn something new everyday. I always just went into her house from the front door

>huh, I learn something new everyday. I always just went into her house from the front door
There are lots of ways to avoid direct confrontation in Deus Ex.

Attached: Deus Ex Goomba Stomp.webm (480x360, 2.32M)

It's awesome if you're into cyberpunk. If not, it's just an okay FPS with some RPG elements. I love it.

Attached: 1541703505485.png (1198x584, 754K)

Is that the guy the Fortnite youtuber likes to joke about? I have a picture of him as my youtube profile lol

>it's just an okay FPS with some RPG elements.
It's more like an RPG with FPS elements.

Attached: 1553466874959.png (446x435, 250K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ImVGXg4_gP4

Attached: Anna Navarre.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

>splash damage doesn't kill lebedev or jc denton
Must be playing on the lowest difficulty.

Reinstalling. Perfect timing since I got a lot of off time due to holy week.

What if something to JC Helios though? Wouldn't that put us in some scenario similar to the 40k golden throne resting place of a comatose emperor?

imagine spending thousands of years contemplating that problem. that's the level of cognition an ai could pump out in seconds, and ai will only get more intelligent over time as it improves itself. it will probably back itself up a million times over onto every computer in the network

Spending the holiest week fighting the Jew World Order. God bless you user.

I can see the wisdom in either the Tong ending or the Helios ending. The Illuminati ending is the only one that I would consider unambiguously bad.

The problems with the Helios ending mostly involve how little we know about what it would actually be like to have Helios running the show, or in other words just how centralized things would be. Without taking Invisible War into account, any power seized by Helios would presumably be difficult if not impossible to take back, so any mistakes in its programming or differences between its priorities and humanity's would spell certain doom. That said, what little we hear of Helios exercising its authority (opening the roads and outlawing the Triads) leaves open the possibility that it would just serve as a peacekeeper of sorts.

An extremely intelligent person thinking in isolation for thousands of years can end up reaching some stupendously incorrect conclusions. I can only imagine that the people who originally thought up the world's authoritarian ideologies were extremely smart, for instance, and just began with faulty premises. Ultimately, I believe that you would be much better off with a thousand smart people from various intellectual backgrounds discussing a problem for one year than you would be with a single, hypothetical "supergenius" mulling it over for a millennium.

yes and no, yes we have no idea what would happen and we certainly would be powerless against the ai should it turn against us. but no, even a million of the smartest humans wouldn't come remotely close to a mature ai, it's like comparing single celled organisms to einstein, the difference in intelligence is so vast that we wouldn't be able to comprehend why the machine does what it does. we just have to have faith in the machine, and in the original programmers of helios to have properly written directives and boundaries such as don't murder all humans

It sucks that you have no choice but to join the NSF commies. I was getting along great with Navarre and Hermann.

>the people who originally thought up the world's authoritarian ideologies were extremely smart, for instance, and just began with faulty premises
>implying authoritarian systems are automatically less useful/virtuous/stable/suitable for mankind/desirable than liberal systems

>NSF commies
they are the epitome of constitution loving militia types

oh yeah yeah

ya nsf are literally if trump was assassinated and the feds came for the guns, and a civil war started

>if trump was assassinated
A man can dream.

this, they are like Alex Jone's personal army. You know for a fact these based bois have a stockpile of suppliments in their Montana home and a pantry full of pickled beats they grew themselves. Love those fucking guys.

"man"

you better hope not nigga, he's the only one who is even half trying to keep the wave of brown from washing away America as you know it.

yu reave nao

It can be more intelligent, but that doesn't automatically mean that it would reach a better conclusion. Like I said, the idea is that an intelligent individual (even a hypothetical entity with a truly inconceivable level of intelligence) can still be wrong if it starts with incorrect premises, and in this case, the "incorrect premises" would be some sort of flaw in Helios's programming that, for example, causes it to define "human prosperity" differently than us. And yes, the AI would be continually improving on itself, but that doesn't really matter if it starts off heading in the wrong direction.

That would be what I am implying, yes. But it was just an example; I imagine the people behind the liberal governments that have gone awry were/are pretty smart, too. In-general, a smart person going in the wrong direction is obviously going to be more dangerous than a dumb person doing the same.

Yes, man. You know, this thing you're trying to imitate by chasing ridiculous clichés (and falling short, as usual). No amount of onions and gun wankery will make your tiny dick larger, cuckboi.

it might work out that the ai can reprogram its base code on the fly, which might nullify any moral inhibitions we give it to start with, in which case idk what would happen, it might just reproduce and improve itself endlessly like replicators from stargate, or AM from i have no mouth and must scream, a giant planet sized computer wipes out humanity

When I picked the AI ending I thought that when Helios said he'd be using JC as a parameter he would see my play style of non-lethal stealth and be more merciful towards humans, and if I did a slaughterhouse run, it would be a violent dictator. That didn't happen, they probably planned for it to happen along with a UNATCO route.

Attached: 1528642721364.jpg (680x464, 39K)

I see, by your post I thought you meant that those that settle on authoritarianism MUST have begun from false premises by virtue of the authoritarian regime they settled upon. I suspect everyone that is able to craft a new society, for better or worse, must have some genius in them simply to organize such a project and have the charisma to pull it off.

that's awesome i never thought about that

You're right, any of those things are a possibility, and even those are just some of the things that our lesser intellects can come up with. But it's because of that that I think unchecked power, especially of that nature, is an incredibly dangerous thing. I mean, if Helios sees no reason to reprogram its base code, it doesn't really matter if it has the ability to do so. Keep in-mind that its sample size for what constitutes "human priorities/desires" is one, and JC is very much an atypical example of human life in the first place.

Well, it's a complicated issue. Given the way you phrased your first post, I guess I would agree with what you're saying: A nation is by no means automatically better just by virtue of being a democracy/republic as compared with, say, a constitutional monarchy. However, I do oppose the use of state power (any centralized power, really) for all but a select few things. To me, it's really a question of what system will lead to the world that comes closest to that ideal, and in the end, I believe that a constitutional republic is our best shot.

I agree with the second part of what you said, though: Anyone who formulates a truly novel system must be pretty bright at the very least.

>le Yotube avatar man
came to this thread looking for someone to mention this holy fuck he's fucking everywhere

>The human organism always worships. First it was the gods, then it was fame (the observation and judgement of others), next it will be the self-aware systems you have built to realize truly omnipresent judgement.
>The individual desires judgement. Without that desire, the cohesion of groups is impossible, and so it civilization.
>The human being created civilization not because of a willingness, but because of a need to be assimilated into higher orders of structure and meaning.
I just love Morpheus' dialogue so much on many levels. It's something actually great in the sea of all the cheese and campy delivery, plus I love how JC nonchalantly just replies "So what?" at being revealed he's engineered and that he already suspected as much as a kid when in many other games the protagonist would likely experience some sort of cheap and recycled existential crisis. And he's a missable encounter to top it off.

fpbp

Holy shit I forgot about that dialogue, thats wild. I wish they had enough time to add all that cut content but we got a good game regardless.

>I believe that a constitutional republic is our best shot.
I would disagree but I value things other than the motivations usually behind a constitutional republic. I agree with the Australian bartender, that this is largely rhetoric. Freedom = constant enumeration of new and novelty rights. Individualism = disunity and low national immune system. Democracy = a system so labrynthian that nothing effective gets done whilst party politics can maniuplate it effectively and sell off the pieces to whomever has the fattest wallet.

cheers nigga

But unity and common purpose does not necessitate the use of state power to force people into compliance. If you need that, then I would argue that it's a false unity in the first place. I also don't regard "liberty" as being synonymous with "republic" and absolutely not with "democracy". I mean, you really don't need to look any further than the intrusive governments, which see fit to include themselves in basically every interaction that takes place, that we currently have in the west to see that that's a false equivalence. However, I do think that a hypothetical nation that manages freedom, prosperity, and meaning will most likely start as a constitutional republic, and that you can fill in the spiritual gaps without resorting to authoritarianism (a revitalization of religion, for instance, can create a sense of community).

constitutions and an internet bill of rights concern me because i worry the commitee that writes it will be compromised, and once it's signed it's hard to repeal. keeping things loose and handling things with individual laws rather than a big sweeping collection of new laws. i have no idea what that's called, maybe its just being retarded

I found it on my first playthrough without guides through the hints dropped in and around that part and the game blew my mind so hard I made it a point to explore every nook and cranny and look in, around, above and under literally every square inch of every level. There are actually places that aren't even mentioned in any guides that I know of, but you can only reach them with making almost impossible jumps with the Speed Aug or through LAM-climbing (ie making ladders of LAMs).

youtube.com/watch?v=JKF0IYwhrjk
>unironically thinking this sounds like a South African accent
user, I..

Although individual laws are pretty tough to repeal in practice. The problem there is that the sorts of omnibuses that get passed in congress today (speaking from an American perspective, though I imagine Europe isn't any better) is that they're so incredibly long and dense that nobody could possibly know what's actually in them by the time they're signed, let alone the voting public. As far as constitutions, though, I generally believe that it's better to keep the government as constrained as possible, and that there are certain things that it should never be able to infringe upon (speech and self-defense being the biggest ones to me).

The idea of an "internet bill of rights" is a whole other can of worms. Corporate power is a different type of problem than government power, and it should be handled differently. I really don't think you can legislate away the issues that come with corporate abuse, at least in the vast majority of cases.

>But unity and common purpose does not necessitate the use of state power to force people into compliance. If you need that, then I would argue that it's a false unity in the first place.
True, a cultural bond is usually much stronger, but there is always a Spenglerian descent into decadence and the liberalisation that often follows that you must worry about.

>I also don't regard "liberty" as being synonymous with "republic" and absolutely not with "democracy". I mean, you really don't need to look any further than the intrusive governments, which see fit to include themselves in basically every interaction that takes place, that we currently have in the west to see that that's a false equivalence.
It is not a synonym but often if you ask people what they like about being in a republic or parliamentary democracy (which they will falsely call a democracy in the direct sense of the word) they will often tell you it is the freedoms it affords. I am British and we have had Freedom Of Speech enshrined in our Common Law since the days of the original Anglo Saxon kingdoms. Before a whiff of a parliament came on the scene. Freedom is secured by the rule of law, not by the choice you make every five years (or four in the USA) to pick from two candidates.

>However, I do think that a hypothetical nation that manages freedom, prosperity, and meaning will most likely start as a constitutional republic, and that you can fill in the spiritual gaps without resorting to authoritarianism (a revitalization of religion, for instance, can create a sense of community).
I agree on the second half, but I think a republic is doomed to be sold off to the highest bidder. The US is a technocracy, with parties following data and chasing the vote, rather than standing for something. This can be as cynical as wording a speech and packing it with hot words like "Racism" and "Patriarchy". Or leveraging an algorithm. All for the health of the party and its donors.

kek, I thought I was going crazy arguing with the Aussie on this but he was gaslighting me. Literally everyone has dogpiled on him for thinking thisis a kaffer accent.

>making ladders of LAMs
nigga what?

the nameless mod has better story, maps, characters, voice acting and balance than the original game, prove me wrong

>True, a cultural bond is usually much stronger, but there is always a Spenglerian descent into decadence and the liberalisation that often follows that you must worry about.
The descent into decadence I see as an unintended consequence of material prosperity as a whole and one that cannot be truly remedied with state power, if only because that increase in state power comes at the expense of that material prosperity without even guaranteeing any sort of spiritual fulfillment or unity in the first place (communist regimes, for instance, are both impoverished AND spiritually hollow). It might be difficult, but in the end, I believe that you're better off shooting for cultural bonds that are grown as close to organically as possible.

>Freedom is secured by the rule of law, not by the choice you make every five years (or four in the USA) to pick from two candidates.
You won't hear an argument from me there. The deification of the ability to choose between two pre-selected candidates every few years is a trend that I find extremely disheartening. And I've heard very compelling arguments in favor of a constitutional monarchy being the best way to preserve the rights that I actually care about (those being speech, self-defense, and property). Honestly, if some magical being offered me the chance to keep almost all of what I earned in exchange for my "right" to vote, I would make that deal in a heartbeat, which may be a point in your favor in and of itself.

>I agree on the second half, but I think a republic is doomed to be sold off to the highest bidder.
This, though, is where I disagree, at least in the sense that an authoritarian regime would be any better. The fact that our politicians are being bought and sold is, again, a matter that I think has more to do with modernity than our system of governance. Corporations wield more power than ever before because they're larger than ever before, and as I see it, the solution to that is more competition.

>place lam on wall
>defuse it
>jump on it
>place another higher
>repeat

>he doesn't know
See pic, basically you can climb any vertical surface by placing LAMs, jumping up on the higher one and picking them up again.

Attached: LAM.jpg (640x480, 43K)