He doesn’t clap after beating a game

>he doesn’t clap after beating a game
what are you, some kind of ungrateful faggot?

Attached: 18070539-CA03-48E5-8F75-0B53DDC8EB5F.jpg (1056x658, 391K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stimming
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My roommate in undergrad use to laugh all alone in his room browsing Yea Forums or watching youtube. Is that normal?

Attached: 1547687762061.jpg (503x612, 88K)

I have occasionally chuckled at youtube while alone.

>see something funny
>no one else is around
>oops, better not laugh
Are you retarded?

Attached: yfw you hear claps on the cinema.jpg (384x395, 24K)

Is it normal to laugh at things that are funny? Fucking retard

Yes, what isn't normal is clap after a game ends or cry like a bitch over a fucking trailer

I CLAPPED

do americans really do this?

You don't laugh for other people you fucking retard.

yep, also I skip credits

are you a fucking NPC?

Why would you laugh when others can't interpret it as your happiness?

Attached: 1544877984692.png (843x500, 195K)

do you need to have people around you to laugh? You know that you can laugh even if you're alone right?

>laugh all alone

What the fuck do you do whenever you see something funny? If every laugh you've had has been forced then I feel really bad for you.

I know too many of these retards in your pic. They don't seem to laugh at anything that isnt racist either.

I wonder the mentality of a person who spends their time to create a shitpost image of a meme just for it to be outdated a couple of weeks later.
Like are we going to reach Meme Singularity at some point where memes no longer exist as anything other than passing jokes because the timespan for a meme will barely last a day?

>t.

Attached: 1538132032364.jpg (1152x449, 113K)

Nothing on Yea Forums or youtube makes me laugh out loud

Attached: 1544587752172.jpg (702x528, 113K)

>thinning hair
>glasses
>beard to cover up a weak chin

I don't think they grew up, I think they got shitposted off Yea Forums and gave up.

>White
>Normal

Don't you have a school to shoot up?

The one time I went to America, people clapped after the plane landed both times, not even kidding
It's fucking bizarre

I laugh at Yea Forums all the time, having an easy laugh is going to get you further irl than autistic stoicism.

You must be fun to hang out with.

I don't usually do this except when I'm watching a good UFC fight.

And then there is this retard

this
probably a thin skin that got shit on one too many times for being retarded

Attached: 1545917428842.jpg (535x566, 88K)

True Yea Forums posters are easily recognized by their great hair, chiseled jawline and sharp eyesight

Oh you came back, John. How is being a liberal going?

I'm the exact opposite. Started out as liberal and just have gotten more and more conservative every day. Still like traps tho.

Attached: 1370288228521.png (605x593, 293K)

>user never laughs at anything
>Ever
>He thinks it makes him mysterious and cool like Jotaro
>He just creeps everyone out
>Won't stop staring when people laugh
>probable serial killer
Is this the world you want, user?

>great hair, chiseled jawline and sharp eyesight
Do you not have these?

abs. based

Attached: vVkoPPU.gif (250x250, 992K)

>clapping even while alone
Maximum American.

You have actually observe your environment to stop being a conservative.
If you eat up all the shit you're fed, you end up becoming the same meme as those who surround you.

I'm not really a liberal, but constant contact with conservatives taught me that they are huge fucking retards and the non-retarded ones are all mentally ill and taking it out on the world.
Non-retarded conservatives are called "libertarians" and are conservative only when it comes to economy.

laughing is a natural expression and reaction fo finding sometthing hilarious.

clapping is not a natural behaviour but a forced, artificial, learned one that you should only enact on your will.
clapping is more communication than expression.By clapping you are communicating to other humans around you that you think what you just saw was good and you think everyone should agree with you.

Clapping is hitting yourself.
Enjoying yourself getting hit or the noise it makes is masochistic behaviour, submissive masochistic behaviour.
This means if you clap furiously you are a subby sperm gobbling cock lover that wants to get hit.

Attached: 2int.png (342x395, 183K)

based and wokepilled

Not that user, but people do subconsciously show their emotions way less when they're alone and play them up when they're in company of other people.
It's an evolutionary thing.

Clapping is hitting someone.
Enjoying hitting someone or the noise it makes is violent behavior, violent dominant behavior.
This means if you clap furiously you are a dommy sperm shooting orifice destroyer that wants to dominate his environment.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stimming

>By clapping you are communicating to other humans around you that you think what you just saw was good and you think everyone should agree with you.
>and you think everyone should agree with you.
you are retarded, by clapping you are communicating that to the performer(s), not to other people in the audience

Pretty much yea.
It's bandwagoning cuck behaviour.

cope

Clapping is the old way to upvote something.

Attached: 1535450054045.jpg (1024x768, 110K)

Yes that's normal

>chimping out is a sign that others should chimp out too
UNGA UGH UGH UNGAAAAAAAA
tfw most people start clapping too if someone starts it

Attached: 1539854695654.jpg (979x734, 87K)

But why do mutts clap after they've seen a movie in the cinema?
None of the people who worked on the movie are actually there. These retards are clapping at a film screen, not real people.

have sex seething discord tranny incel

>that guy who thinks Yea Forums should be shared

Attached: 1d557e09e930ee910068eb152384b9be.jpg (202x250, 14K)

>clapping with his hands
>he's not strong enough to clap his balls to make noise

Actually you are a retard, anyone who can hear or see you clapping is being given the same message. It might be directed towards something specific but it's experienced by anyone who can perceive it.

They've been culturally conditioned to clap after a performance. At that point, the purpose of clapping is simply to do the thing you're supposed to do.

>But why do mutts clap after they've seen a movie in the cinema?
I don't know I'm not an american. I've never seen people clapping to a movie screen, just to live performances. My guess is that their culture is fucking retarded.

My laugh is more natural when I'm alone.
With people I get embarrassed and it sounds stifled and awkward.

Attached: 1517682182677.jpg (1280x1436, 243K)

>implying conservative means Republican redneck Trumpanzee

I'm not really a conservative, but constant contact with liberals taught me that they are huge fucking retards and the non-retarded ones are all mentally ill and taking it out on the world.

t. Libertarian

Attached: 1354468560101.png (613x831, 402K)

how does that communicate that you think everyone should agree with you you dumbfuck?

Grow some balls you soifag weebshitter.

Imagine the smell

Yea Forums just can't comprehend sharing an opinion for any other reason.

>he doesn't clap his asscheeks

Clapping is so fucking weird and stupid.
I had that I've been conditioned to do it.
Just think about it. A room full of people slapping their hands together. It fucking freaks me out.

Why don't we just cheer? It makes more sense as vocal beings.

Attached: 1537316542137.jpg (462x374, 23K)

*HATE

You are projecting your opinion to literally everyone around you. Sure he was wrong to say that everyone has to agree with it but clapping is equivalent to screaming out I REALLY LIKE THIS except it's not obnoxious.

>that desperate attempt to change NPC into normalfag
>that desperate attempt to deflect degeneracy as new normal
>that desperate attempt to add value to your shitty degree
no meme image for you since you will steal it anyway

I forgot the sauce for this

Either you're a bait or you should probably see a neurologist or something

>implying cheering isn't even more retarded
All those mutts going "hell yea" and "wooo" every 5 seconds on those talkshows is way cringier than the clapping to be fair.

it's pretty sad that you cant see the irony in this post

Just fuck faggots

I mean I don't see how a group of humans collectively straining their vocal cords is any less weird than slapping their hands together to show some kind of approval.

Well not every joke is funny enough to make someone laugh.

I want to go back in time and find whoever invented clapping and chop their hands off.

Of course, it's an open show of appreciation. It's meant for the performer though. I don't know how could you show them appreciation in a crowd without the crowd noticing.

>the virgin clapper
>the chad "I REALLY LIKE THIS" screamer

This thread is a fascinating insight into the autistic mind.

You'll have to go way back, probably when our ancestors were just starting growing fucking limbs.

First year on Yea Forums?

You mean a psychiatrist? Judging by this thread, I'm probably just a high functioning psychopath.

I'd prefer it if we would be clapping with our balls and limp dick instead, just let it swing and hit the tummy and taint.

Women can queef or clap with their asscheeks, dunno.

Everyone gets that sudden realization right?
You're just clapping at some boring school concert, and then you think "what the FUCK am I doing?".
It changes your life forever.

Attached: 1542988305682.webm (700x392, 829K)

When I saw The Dark Knight in the theater, people applauded after the pencil scene.

Attached: 1552600700723.jpg (275x364, 33K)

You'd have to put dick ripping force into clapping to make any sort of noticeable noise though.

That scene is applause worthy though. It was a sick magic trick and he needs to know that I appreciate his hard work he put into it.

That's shitty, when I saw the Dark Knight in the theater some dude came in and shot everyone

Being a "conservative" is retarded in an of itself. It basically means you don't want things to change and want to keep them as they are for no other reason.
Being a libertarian or communist or whatever means you have an opinion on how things should be and can at least somewhat explain why or how.
"Conservatism" doesn't mean anything concrete, in a hundred years, "conservatives" will want to keep whatever system will exist at the time and be totally different from conservatives now. Communist or Libertarian will still hold the same valuse as they do now becuase those words actually mean something.

if enough people do it, it'll be loud

>Virgin Hand clapper
>Chad Dick clapper

>things need to change by default
Cringe and stopped reading.

that's a tall tale

You might have literal, unironic autism then

I'm not saying that you faggot. "Progressive" is equally retarded.

>becuase those words actually mean something.
>communists actually believe this

I'm not that user that you're arguing with but Communism can't even keep its own shit together in the modern era.

>Non-retarded conservatives are called "libertarians"
lmao

What isn't retarded in your view?

Being a conservative and progressive is context based. Of course they aren't going to mean the same thing a 100 years from now because societal issues aren't exclusively economic.

Communism has the theory underpinning it. There are conservative theorists as well but most conservatives have no real ideological conviction beyond a vague sense that things are comfortable as they are and maybe we shouldn't rock the boat too much.

>wanting to change things for no reason
Diversity!

That's the problem though, it's in their name.
Their reason for wanting what they want is either "it was always like this so that means its better" or "we need to change because current year".
Those aren't arguments or concrete theories.

>Communism has the theory underpinning it
That no-one follows. You can take any communist country in existence past, present or future and all grand total of zero of them will follow the same doctrine in any meaningful sense outside of "Work the people into starvation"

>for no reason
Yeah, we achieved the pinnacle of all progresses in 50s.
Nothing can be improved. We need to go back to poisoning our air, exponential population growth, industry-based economy and so on.

Oh wait, those things are the past, so nu-conservatives want to keep the current status quo.

Theory isn't the same as practice. They're all trying to achieve the same thing. If any of them had managed to get to the stage of communism, it would've all looked the same.

Don't even defend this autist with that angel. He's talking about the act of straight up laughing and not playing something up.
You probably wrote this post thinking people would jerk you off and call the other dude autistic. You're the actual autist. You never just laugh at a youtube video or a retarded Yea Forums shitpost? Or do you have to lug the closest person to you so you can justify to yourself laughing

>faggy lady glasses
>ugly hat worn in prime douche bag style
>attempts to look smug but just looks like a gay rapist
>”I grew up”
Yeah totally. Too bad his self awareness didn’t improve.

the thread about slapping your dipshit meaty claws together has spurred heated and serious political debate

No you're just autistic and I know for a fact you probably wrote that thinking you were cool,edgy, and mysterious as fuck.

>you are retarded, by clapping you are communicating that to the performer(s), not to other people in the audience

i didn't want to make the message too long, but yeah, you are also communicating to the performer, but not just to him.
also people often clap at the end of good movies in cinema, even outside burgerland, and the actors are clearly not there, even if the cinema staff is nowhere to be seen.

>Only emulates basic emotions when around other people
No joke user, you may be a sociopath or have some meta autism.

I chuckled out loud at this post

>gay rapist
What is that even supposed to mean?
Have you seen a gay rapist or are you trying to combine multiple concepts with no awareness of their relations?

If you mean "dude who rapes dudes", then no, he doesn't look like a muscular black felon.
If you mean "gay dude who rapes", then no, because he doesn't have the gayface.

Basing your views on legitimate thought out theories and critical thinking instead of "new thing bad" or "old thing bad".

but conservative wants thing to change a lot and liberals don't.

those words are tags without a meaning.

>Yea Forums troll
>Yea Forums
People usually mentions boards.

At one point I clapped sarcastically after a guy on the enemy team managed to completely fuck his team over by a massive string of incompetence, blowing up his own generator and luring his own team into an ambush which he could've defused by bombing our hiding spot, but he just ... forgot to shoot.
Had to clap at him for that. 11/10 most entertaining free win I've ever been handed.

We agree ultimately that if every group managed to achieve communism it would look the same but you also have to look at the practical. Communism doesn't work due to human nature, its a nice theory but theory isn't the same as practice.

all according to keikaku

low tier:
autistic stoicism
mid tier:
normal laughter
high tier:
autistic laughter

>If I want to tell someone about something I found on here I say "my friends sent me / showed me this"
>feel fucking gross saying it but know it's better than "hey look what I found on Yea Forums!"

same thing with "liberals"
libertarians literally had to invent the word because the original word lost its meaning

user, gay has for the longest time now meant "lame" or "retarded"
get with the lingo

So, you got more rigid with your opinions on how the world is supposed to function, yet are still a chaotic degenerate at heart?

I can relate.

>Communism doesn't work due to human nature
So far it was only attempted in subhuman countries, so "human nature" isn't really a good explanation.
Humans haven't tried communism, subhuman vermin ruskies, chinks, latino etc. will fuck up anything.

So communism has been tried, but never by anyone who could actually test its validity.
It's like testing libertarianism among dogs and concluding that it can't work because they will form a herd and won't respect NAP.

Laughing is in part involuntary.
If it's the occasional chuckle at whatever he's looking at, that's normal. If it's a loud boisterous only-in-public kind of laugh, that's a bit strange.

That's retarded and lame

By the same token, if you tried in not subhuman countries, there's nothing to say you wouldn't get the same result.
The argument it'd work in countries without subhumans is moreso unfounded than my own opinion because I'm quoting examples of real life communism which have failed spectacularly, being incapable of reaching the equal utopia envisioned.

Clap like the chimp you are.

>Libertarian
>wanting to fuck children
Worst than the Trumptards

No, it's gay

>Communism doesn't work due to human nature
The same can be said of capitalism.

I'm not arguing for pro-capitalism though, my dude. Just because someone is pointing out the flaws of communism doesn't mean they're pro-capitalism.

My political opinions have stayed the same because I don't allow anonymous shitposters and unsourced infographics to alter my views.

ur mom gay

no ur dad

i sometimes clap or yell something when something awesome happens like winning an hour long game or killing a dark souls boss i was stuck on. or sometimes like when i'm playing hitman 2 and something is super violent or i pull off some strategy

People aren't responsible enough to be trusted to do as they please, that's why we have rules that apply to everyone.
Society always progresses
Consevatism is just there to facilitate change at a pace everyone can follow.

There's no viable alternative. Frankly, human nature is less of an obstacle for communism than it is for capitalism.

i've cried from laughter from Yea Forums shit many times

You speak pretty strongly about degeneracy for a social failure who wastes his own time and productivity getting mad on Yea Forums that he can't say nigger in public on the rare occasion he leaves his comfort zone and steps back into the real world.

>There's no viable alternative.
Communism isn't viable though. It's no more or less viable than Capitalism in some senses.
Of course, people live more materialistic lives on Capitalism for the most part and you don't get first world communist societies that don't adopt capitalism in some sense, IE China.

Go die in a failed liquor store robbery, Tyrone

In fact I'd go so far as to say that what people refer to as "human nature" in this case is just the capitalist ideology of greed, and not human nature at all. It is only inherent to capitalism, and something that can and must be overcome if humanity is to move on.

>that desperate attempt to change NPC into normalfag
NPC is essentially /pol/ reinventing the Normalfag wheel, so yeah. It's the same rhetoric.

Why do Eurabians knowingly allow their children to be raped and passed around by Muslim invaders!

It's human nature to hoard beneficial items. Of course, in smaller communities where it's important for everyone to chip in then some of that is divided up but that isn't communism in any sense.
Communism wishes it was that ideal, at best it's a government body handing out the bare minimum to keep it's people functioning.

>all that text
Left can't meme.

The text was there, the based memer only changed the image.

>Of course, in smaller communities where it's important for everyone to chip in then some of that is divided up but that isn't communism in any sense.
It's communism in every sense.

Doesn't change a thing.

did you miss the 'everyone chips in' part? modern day communists are on the whole, neets wanting the government to give them money also smash the fascist government brooo

>lolbert
>pedo
Checks out

See, you say that but in the sense I'm talking about it, it's not everything that is divided. You still get what you hunted, built etc, you're just close enough friends with your small community that you're fine with giving some up to help out because you know you'll be getting helped in return.
You can't do that in communism because everyone is equal, everyone has the same thing.

Sauce please

That's the strasserite blackpilled frogposters, not the actual left.

Sharing wealth with strangers is absolutely not "natural human behavior" dumb commie.

Chipping in so that someone gets a chance to pay it back absolutely is a part of human nature, dumb bootlicker.

Then why does every government have to seize wealth at gunpoint in order to redistribute it regardless of whether it's communist, socialist or capitalist?

People share wealth with friends, family and others they care about but not with fucking strangers you flower wreathed hippie.

Chipping in to help ghetto losers with a government bayonet at my back amirite.

I'll stick to donating to my local comfy cathedral.

This. I was there for the in the end guy thread and my sides almost fucking popped

>keep them as they are for no other reason.
this is what retards actually believe. Damn I hate how jews have subverted all meaning and tradition in exchange for deconstruction and entropy. RIP the West

sounds about right

me, I bang on my desk like a gorilla.

>tfw zoomers stopped trying to imitate Sasuke and imitate Jotaro now
fucking zoomershits

>jotaro is zoomershit
excuse me?

>They've been culturally conditioned to clap after a performance
So does the fucking rest of the world you retard. Americans are the only ones who are retarded enough to clap at a fucking movie screen.

>le epin reddit anime isn't zoomershit
excuse me?

Are you autistic?

>anime
there's your problem

that's your problem, amigo

I read the manga, animeshitters aren't my problem at all, mon amie