Dwarves are the slow but tough race

>dwarves are the slow but tough race
>elves are the fast race but frail race
>orcs are the STR race
>humans are the all around race

Attached: 1528329243676.jpg (1280x720, 485K)

>dwarves are for handholding
>elves are for rape
>orcs are for NTR
>Humans are for Vanilla

>orcs are for NTR
God now I want my gf to watch as she's NTR'd by a female orc

>elfs are outright superior to humans in just about measurable category
>only culture and personal flaws can potentially push them down to human levels depending on the context like hubris or the thought that they don't need to ever mingle with non-elfs

>dwarfs too are superior to humans in most of everything, size disregarded
>but they're autistic fuckers that are too autistic to ever look beyond the horizon. Disinterest.

>orcs are superior than humans in just about everything but patience, which also affects their intellect or accumulated knowledge
>their instincts are still on a whole other level than that of humans though

>humans
>underdogs but due to traits and or flaws of personality, actually motivated to get shit done

There. More games just embrace this. Fuck this whole idea about every race having to be fucking balanced. No. That ruins all the fun.
Besting an elf is fun exactly because they're practically better at everything. Convincing a dwrf to do something is fun exactly because they're fucking amazing at what they do.
Orcs too are fun because human soldiers can't compete under equal circumstances.

That's the whole fun of it.

Diana is for anal

True.

what's the issue here, aside from you being contrarian

humans are the average race, because the game was made by humans and they used humans as the base to create the other races

>Only elves exist

Attached: 1537896855185.png (300x300, 74K)

>elves start at a high level but level very slowly
>humans start at level 1 but level up quickly
>dwarves are somewhere in between
any game that does this?

>dwarves are the magic race
>elves are the STR race
>orcs are animals that need to be slaughtered

Attached: 1527024804170.png (300x163, 47K)

So every fantasy world ever? Elves are boring as fuck, a completely stagnant race with no interesting features and do you want to know how I know? Because Vermintide 2 introduced an elf with an irish accent and she has been the only memorable elven character since Warcraft 3.

damn Wallace really hasn't been the same since ORAS

>>elfs are outright superior to humans in just about measurable category
- 2 CON you fucking retard, in almost every game. This meme needs to die off already.
>>dwarfs too are superior to humans in most of everything, size disregarded
Charisma.

Divinity 2 did it well

>lizard people are aristocratic assholes
>elves are mystic cannibals

>- 2 CON you fucking retard, in almost every game.
You didn't realize that idea was exactly what I was opposing with my post?
Fuck that idea.

>the elves are actually robots covered with a layer of living tissue and are being controlled remotely by the one real elf

retard alert

Why is Diana Drunk?

>>dwarfs too are superior to humans in most of everything, size disregarded
>Charisma.
I never udnerstood why their charisma is lower. Yeah they ain't exactly beautiful but they always and up being cheerful, cool characters in games.

>cheerful, cool characters
Only for dwarffags.

>witches are the suffering race

Attached: 9y68ACh_d.jpg (640x480, 62K)

Witches aren't a race.

Humans are the endurance race.

more like
>All races but humans are crippled by the caloric intake they require
Fantasy races are always dependent on their habitat somehow; only humans can proliferate in every bum-fuck nowhere with minimal subsistence farming, like they have on earth. Other races will either be stuck hunting huge prey (and will die if that prey goes extinct) or stuck sitting on their ass all day grazing with short bursts of activity. Humans are peak EFFICIENCY. Unless you have literal magic to counteract the costs of not-being-human, you'll be stuck eating forest berries or cave fungus or what have you while humans rule the plains forever.

I like dwarves :(
Dwarves and Elves tend to be very samey from franchise to franchise though. Tolkiens' curse.
Still 10x better than Aasimar/Tiefling snowflakes tho

what game

RTW manga when?
inb4 read manhua

Attached: Roland_and_Chen_Yan.jpg (492x348, 26K)

>game has its own made up races
>its just elves, dwarves, orcs, etc. in a different
Motherfucker just give me the elves, dwarves, orcs, etc. whether the race choice matters or not, or heck try using underutilized races, don't just give me "UG ME BIG DUMB ORC ME SMASH" but grey with horns.

I want slimepeople
Just a race of big ol' slugpeople

>elven race has retarded lifespan numbers like TEN THOUSAND YEARS
>they are literally as frail as anything else, but somehow they have managed to live unharmed for TEN THOUSAND YEARS
>in a setting that no doubt includes mass genocides left and right, giant world ending monstruosities and political conflict over every little petty thing
>not only do they manage to go through that and then somehow and likely die by the time they show up in the storyline/game of relevance, they also behave completely like humans
>have the same emotions, concepts of time, same moral/care values, investment over the same things
>they just have pointy ears and act like high horsed cunts, with their TEN THOUSAND YEARS of experience having bore no changes whatsoever to their personalities

I fucking hate lazy writting

Name of this artist/link to a gallery? It came with a "besi" but sadpanda is giving me false positives. Probably.

>game has a "beastmen" race
>both furries and animal-eared anime girls are part of the same race

>game has several different races
>mechanically, they are pretty much the same
What's even the point?

Attached: 1528640873961.png (2803x2242, 397K)

Humans being the underdog is always overdone as fuck and wildly inaccurate.

No fantasy race has ever been on the level of the great historical figures, despite having literally every advantage. Humans have unlimited ingenuity and ambition at their disposal and advance at absurd rates, you just have to look at the speed of Europe compared to the rest of the world through the middle ages and beyond. While these fantasy races typically live for hundreds of thousands of years and should be able to make breakthroughs at breakneck speed since geniuses live a lot longer, but they're still typically technologically incompetent.

Actual humans in any fantasy world would end up eclipsing the other fantasy races in under 1000 years and be the dominant power in the world, only really fighting other factions of itself.

Could have been an 10/10 if Diana kissed Ako at the end.

Attached: 1554472870051.png (715x1024, 315K)

That's only allowed in Perfect World because of the bridal carry emote.

No humans are the rude but rich race

>not making your gf watch as she is NTR'd by a male orc pounding your ass into a vegetable creampie

>game has several different genders
>mechanically, they are pretty much the same
What's even the point?

Attached: 1533215121996.png (733x1200, 565K)

So you can play as what you want you smelly little goon

>I will now buy your game

> While these fantasy races typically live for hundreds of thousands of years and should be able to make breakthroughs at breakneck speed since geniuses live a lot longer, but they're still typically technologically incompetent
If elves are so smart then why haven't they invented bicycles?

>humans are the merchant race

It's so hard to get away from Tolkiens fiction.
I tried coming up with original fantasy races once, but it's really hard to think of the ways their societies would intertwine, the racial bias, the biological details of it all, the environments they would live in, sexual dimorphism, history for the races, etc.
Shitloads of background info need to be made, and the only one autistic enough to do so was Tolkien, so people just altch onto his ideas

>blacks are the dumb race

>elfs are the gypsy/traveler race
>orcs are philosophising loners that kick ass
>bug-people make explosives and ride bigger flying bugs
>lizard people are dinosaurs the function like Zerg
>people are the Roman Empire at it's peak
>zombies are fanatics with immortality trying to ethnically cleanse the orcs
tfw no Malaz game

Attached: downloadfile-6.jpg (631x673, 34K)

A short stature is a -2 to charisma automatically, even IRL. Only exceptional manlets like Napoleon can overcome this.

>game has an all female loli race
>or some small race of kid esque critters
>it’s almost always the most played race

Attached: B74B6EEE-5CF3-4293-A528-C10C6A9E541D.jpg (1100x800, 530K)

>chubby chasers

Attached: .png (1280x720, 721K)

>believing bong propaganda

FTL

Go home /tg/ you're drunk again.

>Humans are the breeder race
>Highly prized and protected by the other races who fight amongst themselves for dibs on human dick

Attached: 1555145502283.png (745x748, 882K)

And what's wrong with that? It's D&D rules, are we going to complain about AC next?

AC is fucking dumb, armor should decrease the damage taken, not let you avoid damage entirely

>as she's NTR'd by a female orc
You want to be forcibly held down and made to viciously impregnate a strong, sexually aggressive female orc who desperately wants to house your spunk in her pussy while she sneers at your girlfriend and tells her that you're cumming so hard up a tight, green snatch instead of a pathetic, filthy human pussy?

Damn user , you're fucking savage.

Damn user, you're fucking gay. I like the way the both of you think.

I don't see what's stopping both from occurring at the same time.

Beast race hardly ever have beast lower halfs never a long snake body fucking b

How would the relationship between human race and a dog humanoid race work, aka dogs on two legs?

Would those dogs have submissive traits to humans?

> Dwarves are the physical berserkers
> Elves are magical powerhouses that can also put an arrow in your urethra with a Welsh longbow from the next Kingdom over.
> Humans are the only ones that show any real variety.

extra bonus points if these are the only three sentient races shown to be capable of goodness at all.

Attached: 332d352e2cf8f05e91808b0a3c8e79ef.gif (360x360, 1.72M)

Depends on how long they've been living in a coexistence with each other.

Attached: 24.5.jpg (800x2250, 730K)

You wouldn't a snake, would you?

Attached: anika-linke-dgs3-anikalinke-chara-naga.jpg (1920x1195, 408K)

>game set in a world full of differing races
>the entire playable party is just humans
>the only non human in the party comes from the race that is literally just humans wearing stripper clothes
Why the fuck bother?

>NTR'ing all the orcs by fucking the ass of the orc chieftain while he fucks your gf's ass while your gf fucks your ass

>humans are the horny race rapist race that every other race fears

>lanky ass elves
>have enough strength and dex to use a bow and arrow]

speed is all that matters in a race

>game has four different races that are completely different than typical fantasy races
>everyone just calls them "elves, dwarves and orcs" because they're basically those archetypes under a different name

>Orcs
>Elves
>Goblins

How do people not immediately roll their eyes at the sight of this shit anyways? It's so painfully generic I'd rather be shot than play another terrible RPG with this setting

>game has beastmen
>they were slaves at one point or are currently slaves
Every time

Game? Also, would you recommend it?

>freeing the slaves gives you a bad ending