Should Nintendo just acquire the Sonic franchise at this point?

Attached: Sega.png (1309x948, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendotoday.com/sonic-audience-on-nintendo/
gamingbolt.com/sonic-mania-plus-sold-more-on-switch-than-on-all-other-platforms-put-together-during-launch-week-in-uk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BASED FORCES
DAB ON THOSE CLASSIKEKS

Anything to get him away from another rape session from Sonic Team.

>

more evidence

nintendotoday.com/sonic-audience-on-nintendo/

Attached: PRMG6252.jpg (650x517, 91K)

Unironically yes.
It would fit right in with the rest of Nintendo's autistic fanbases.

>VGChartz

If you want the entire franchise to become Lost World, then sure I guess. Fuck Sonic's friends, cool and fun gameplay, and storytelling. I want that run button and Zavok all day and every day

> Sonic sells more on Nintendo systems
> Only has one fighter in Smash

Attached: 1544334425067.jpg (1200x675, 119K)

They should, and they should fire everyone on Team Sonic and rebuild it from scratch

So why is anyone shocked that a kid game sold best on the kid system?

I don't know how Sonic Team even managed to not get disbanded all these years without the original creator. Sonic should be given to Nintendo.

Tails and Knuckles mii fighters just got announced for smash though

>fire everyone on Team Sonic
>a Sonic game without Sonic, Tails or Knuckles
woah

That would be like employing your old rival.
So, no. If both of them have any sense of honor.

Attached: 1496649575053.gif (400x300, 1.64M)

Nintendo fans are willing to play garbage? What else is new? The reason the Sonic games sell poorly is because they are created poorly.

>Kiddie franchise sold better on Nintendo console

Fucking new worthy! Another win for Nintendo!!!!

Not even Nintendo can fix Sonic, it's better to just let it die.

Honestly, yeah, do people on other platforms actually play Sonic?
Nintendo would do right by Sonic if they acquired him.

>VGChartz

>vgchartz
Will this site never die?
Or at the very least get banned from Yea Forums?

There is no Sonic Team, it's just a name Sega has used for various R&D divisions over the years
Naka, Oshima, and Yasuhara are the only legitimate Sonic Team

Many?
06, a core game, no matter how shit it was, never set foot on Nintendo consoles.
The definitive version of Unleashed was PS3/Xbox exclusive while Wii got a PS2 port made by Dimps that are basically different games.
Generations was on everything but the Wii U and the 3DS version was shit.

Sonic Forces doesn't have much competition with other third party AAA titles on Switch. This game was launched in November 2017 in PS4 and Xbone and November is a busy month for huge third party tiltles,

has there been a single decent sonic game after boom apart from mania? I forget if mania came before or after boom

Sonic Runners

After, and no

Nope. Mania came post Boom. I'm sure TSR will at the very least be good but if anything that makes Sonic Team look even worse

>after boom apart from mania

Didn't Mania come out after Boom?

Sonic Team disbanded anyway in 2018, now they're focusing on that "Sonic Pillar" shit so both classicfags and modernfags can coexist peacefully. Also they're "vacationing" in Europe right now like how they went to Aztec ruins for SA1 and San Francisco for SA2, so I'm thinking SA3 is coming Yea Forumsros

Mania came after Boom. Since Mania it's just been Forces. Along with another racing game next month, and a pair of Olympic games later this year (one with Mario, the other just with Sonic on mobile)

Even more evidence

gamingbolt.com/sonic-mania-plus-sold-more-on-switch-than-on-all-other-platforms-put-together-during-launch-week-in-uk

Attached: sonic boomer Rectify Season 1 episode 3.webm (1278x720, 1.77M)

By what logic?
If all the Sonic fags are already on Switch, what gain is there to be made by turning the franchise into an exclusive?

It would even make more sense for Nintendo to buy, say, NaughtyDog or Bungie, but we all know that won't happen.

This isn't about exclusivity. It's about making the games not shit.

But Yea Forums told me Sonic Forces is flop

Why is Sonic still a thing wtf

is it because of the bundle with mania?
is it then because it sold well via mania?

I believe this article was written before that bundle was a thing

well sonic is trash for autistic furries and nintendo fans are already-

>Honor
>When a good chunk of pre-2010 ST now works at Nintendo
>When even Yuji Naka tried to join the ranks of Nintendo immediately after DC hit the bucket and even pitched a Mario & Sonic platforming crossover to them on multiple ocassions

>coexist peacefully
Maybe for the most part, but that will never stop falseflagging losers like the first reply, unfortunately.

>VGChartz aren't an official chart but they do provide estimates

Attached: 1522295236451.png (510x346, 195K)

Fuck no, then I would be able to play it, you dumb faggot.

*won't

Look at Sony's fans hating Sega

You should have left it as it was

Attached: 1546924923781.gif (210x210, 84K)

Gating Sonic games behind Nintendo hardware is how Sonic Boom happened in the first place.

Why isn’t they’re more Mario and Sonic games?
All we’re gonna get is HD Mario and Sonic at the Tokyo Olympic Games
Which weirdly enough the Tokoyo games will be hosted by Mario

>switch users buy most of shitty game because they have shit taste and no games, more news at 9

The only thing they've ever said about a Mario x Sonic platformer is that the gameplay styles are too different to work in one single game

the wii version of generations was uniorically better due to not locking everything behind retarded medals

Runners

What part of Nintendo do you think would develop a sonic game?
Do you think it would be in the old or new style?

You mean Unleashed, Generations was never on Wii and didn't have forced medal collecting
No idea, maybe the Mario Kart branch though