Why did Joker get in over Isaac?

Isaac has had support for over a decade, yet Sakurai chooses a character that isn't even 3 years old? What the fuck is his problem?

> b-but Golden Sun is dead! he's irrelevant
Relevancy means shit when we got characters like K.Rool and Dark Samus, it's the legacy that counts.

Attached: Isaacpromo.jpg (250x286, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Sora_Sakurai/status/1059958604818657282?s=19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sakurai has a boner over black and white aesthetic/edgy/suave mother fuckers.

Because we can't have nice things, I'm never buying his shitty ass game unless they put him in as a playable character for good.

Did you miss all the shit about how much Sakurai loves Persona 5?

That's not a valid reason to put a character in and you know it

Golden Sun's entire legacy is just "that GBA RPG everyone played becuase it was the only one there." Notice how Isaac has little support in Japan?

If the creator wants it, he gets it.

What? Pretty sure Sakurai has a say over whoever gets in, and since he has a boner for P5, that's why Joker got it. It's not that hard to understand, dude

GS literally died after Dark Sun. I don't know why you faggots keep fellating this series. GS and Lost Age were pretty alright for JRPGs during its time, and thats it.

Not really, Sakurai is a fan of many other franchises, but they aren't playable in Smash.

JUST A BUZZWORD

Attached: typicalmoment.png (622x738, 342K)

Golden Sun is garbage dude

Golden Sun was never as big as people made it out to be.

It had two decently popular games from the early 2000s, a third game released years later that no one liked, and that was it. At least Persona is a long running franchise that's still popular and getting games.

>it's the legacy that counts.
Exactly, and Joker reps not only the Persona series, but the wider SMT franchise as a whole.
Also this

t. Zoomer

Kill yourself Sakurai dicksuckers

Because we're gonna get Felix instead, he's way cooler. And if we don't, it's whatever. Dark Dawn put us in a coma, and we probably won't be coming out of it.

Attached: FelixSneaking.jpg (162x383, 95K)

Golden Sun wouldn't even be allowed on /vr/, who the fuck are you calling a zoomer

You call the game bad because you are a faggot zoom zoom who didn't experience it back then

K Rool and Dark Samus are both secondary characters in already represented franchises
Isaac is a literal who from a franchise that most people have never heard of
Be happy with your assist trophy

Golden Sun is shit, literally Baby's first JRPG

Golden Sun is trash, you can do better in terms of Nintendo RPGS on the GBA

> Mother 3
> M&L: Superstar Saga
> Tomato Adventure
> Magical Vacation
All of these shit on Golden Sun, get some better taste retard

Attached: D15QqDdU0AAS7ar.png (259x364, 20K)

Even Dark Samus really only got in because she could work as a cheap echo fighter. She would of just remained an AT otherwise.

>>> Mother 3
>> M&L: Superstar Saga
>> Tomato Adventure
>> Magical Vacation
Golden sun is better than all of those.

Imagine liking a shitty 2001 JRPG and thinking your not a zoomer

Absolutely horrendous taste mate

This is a falseflag

Golden Sun is one of the best selling franchise without a character in Smash

Why are Isaacfags always so obnoxious and defensive?

based

Because Joker will generate more profit than Isaac. Especially since P5, the most casual Persona game, was so popular.

It's only popular because of memes

>Isaac has had support for over a decade, yet Sakurai chooses a character that isn't even 3 years old? What the fuck is his problem?

Not Sakurai's problem. If you want to bitch at someone tho, bitch at Nintendo. They're solely the reason why Joker and the other 4 dlc characters in Smash

Attached: 1555437235197.gif (480x360, 2.63M)

>> Mother 3
>> M&L: Superstar Saga
>> Tomato Adventure
>> Magical Vacation
who? seriously never even heard of these games before, never seen anyone mention them online either before you. Must be shit then.

>Nintendo. They're solely the reason why Joker and the other 4 dlc characters in Smash
source?

twitter.com/Sora_Sakurai/status/1059958604818657282?s=19

Sakurai literally says Nintendo is responsible for the selection of the 5 fighters in his tweet

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-17-08-32-36-1.png (720x651, 90K)

He still has the final saying though

Honestly it's weird because Joker really feels more like a character Sakurai himself would choose, especially since Persona 5 doesn't seem to be coming to Switch anytime soon.

I get the feeling he just said that because he wanted to get people off his back about Goku or Waluigi or whatever.

because Shitkurai only cares about what he wants. He doesn't give a shit about the fans. It took 5 fucking games for him to add Ridley. He's a shitty director and needs to go.

\
LMFAO do you not have the game? Can you not look up the cast? This game is built around Sakurai and his wants. He does NOT give a shit about the fans.

> He does NOT give a shit about the fans
> Adds Ridley and K.Rool
Ok retard

Stop posting these fucking threads and go spew your autism at nintendo instead

The only final saying he has is if he can make em into a fighter or not, he can make Joker into a fighter. So that's why he's DLC. it's not rocket science

>Golden Sun
>legacy

lmao

zoom zoom

>everyone played becuase it was the only one there.
*ehem*

Attached: Quest64_big.jpg (380x262, 27K)

I couldn't give less of a shit about Isaac in Smash I just want a GODDAMN REMASTER of 1&2 or some sort of new game that undoes the travesty that was Dark Dawn.

>only zoomers hate golden sun
>implying it's not the other way around

only zoomers have limited tastes in RPGs, in particular the ones they only played due to lack of choice

Zoomers play Pokemon and shit, GS isn't even the same territory

Pokemon is older than GS user-kun. Also it's a zoomer thing to refer to Pokemon.

Isaac is a shit pick for DLC solely because he's from a game that hasn't been relevant for over a decade. Look at the previous newcomer DLC
>Ryu (Street Fighter V was coming out next year)
>Corrin (FE Fates was coming out like a week before Corrin came out in Japan)
>Cloud (FFXV was coming out soon, also to tease FFVII remake)
>Bayonetta (Bayonetta 2 had released a year ago)
>Plant (When isn't Mario relevant)
>Joker (Persona 5 released two years ago, spinoffs like P5D and PQ2 released last year, Atlus has been shilling P5 harder than they shilled P4 when it was new)

DLC characters are just advertisements for new games on the horizon, not to add obscure Nintendo characters. My most wanted newcomers were Wonder-Red, Andy, and RAY-Mk III, but I know they'll never be DLC since they won't sell as well as stuff like Joker, Erdrick, Doomguy, or whatever else they have planned. At the very least I'm not going to make several "IT WAS OUR TURN BROS WHY DOES SAKURAI HATE ISAAC?" threads about it.

Attached: freehaven.gif (160x192, 11K)

No more kino for Smash Bros , now is aimed at normie wannabes

> If it's older, it's not zoomer
Retard, they still make Pokemon games

Golden Sun isn’t relevant like persona, bayonetta, or fire emblem. Golden Sun doesn’t have a legacy like K.Rool, Castlevania.

That’s the facts.

Delusional

Yes and? There's a reason we call Pokemonfags manchildren. Meanwhile you cling to a rather mediocre game of a terrible handheld that only got notoriety because there weren't other RPGs at the time. I bet you never even played it with the original GBA and used an emulator to speed things up.

Cope zoomer, Golden Sun is a great game

Not that you would understand.

>if it isn't old and irrelevant, it's zoomer
Your contrarian is showing.

I’ve never played Persona or GS but wasn’t Joker introduced me in P5? So that makes his character like 2 years old right? I really hate seeing such young characters in SSB.

>pretendo using buzzwords who never experienced the handheld

hilarious

I have played the games retard, why the fuck do you think I want Isaac in? It was one of my favorite GBA games back then along with Kirby and the Amazing Mirror.

Just becaue you are a faggot zoom zoom, doesn't mean that others are.

Think before you speak.

Persona, bayonetta, fire emblem, and castlevania all have characters in the ultimate while golden sun doesn't, so who's delusional?

Because of bias stupid, Golden Sun has a bigger legacy than all of these expect Castlavania

>Kirby and the Amazing Mirror.
Mega yikes. Why play anything after Adventure and SuperStar?

How is it more relevant?
How does it have more of a legacy?

You have to be able to think objectively

>Relevancy means shit when we got characters like K.Rool and Dark Samus, it's the legacy that counts.

Golden Sun and Isaac were never relevant, period. It was and still is a niche RPG on the GBA. Literally all characters in the roster are more relevant than Isaac, yes, the general public remembers Wii Fit Trainer and the Ice Climbers more than Isaac.

>he continues to reveal his actual zoomer age by playing games only enjoyable with emulator

keep em coming sonny

Persona in current year:
>Persona Q 2 releases stateside this year
>Persona 5 Royal coming out either this year or next

Bayonetta in current year:
>Bayo 3 is coming out in the future
>Bayonetta appeared in that SMT phonegame with Jeanne and Dante

Fire Emblem in current year:
>Three Houses releases this year
>FEH still makes Nintendo hundreds of millions on the mobile market

Donkey Kong in current year:
>Dong Freeze came out on switch last year

Castlevania in current year:
>That Rondo/SOTN 2-pack came out on PS4 last year
>This year we're getting a Castlevania Collection is releasing on all consoles

Golden Sun in current year:
>Showed up in Smash as an assist trophy again
>Uhhhhh

Golden Sun is totally relevant, guys

Attached: 1520395251510.png (3840x3312, 61K)

I have the games though, can't you read?

You can have a bigger legacy and still be completely irrelevant

Sure kid. Sure.

You can't really have a "legacy" if no one traces you back. Hell, GS is literally "Camelot RPG except in shittier hardware".

ok fuck, but still he hasn't been seen in the demo's and hgggnnnnnn AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHUT THE FUCK YOU STUPID FUCKING NAYSAYERS
SHE'S IN YOU HEAR ME YOU FUCKING RETARDS
ITS A TRICK BY SAKURAI AND HE WILL BE REVEALED DURING THE NEXT DIRECT ALRIGHT??? SO JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP
HE'S FULLY AWARE HOW POPULAR HE IS IN THE WEST SO HE WOULDN'T FUCKING DARE TO MAKE HIM AN ASSIST TROPHY AGAIN AFTER THE BACKLASH FROM 4
I MEAN, HE BETTER FUCKING DO IT OR ILL BURN HIS FUCKING HOUSE DOWN WITH HIM, HIS SHOTA COLLECTION, MOLESTED CHILDREN AND NEGLETED WIFE IN IT YOU FUCKING HEAR ME YOU RETARDED FORESKIN MAKE-UP GOOK????? PUT HIM IN OR ELSE'D REALLY BE YOUR FINAL SMASH GAME
WITH YOUR SHITTY DARK CLONES AND ANIME SWORDMEN, CHRIST YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE

Attached: 1550605662874.jpg (1200x675, 111K)

Isaac a shit

Imagine liking any grinch shit character

Yikes

Ken got in though

Mach Rider is cool though

Attached: IMG_20190330_050111.jpg (750x766, 86K)

after people forcefully compared him to VIFAM, not anymore

Shit, even japan likes geno more than isaac and he ain't ever getting in. If one of them were to though, it's gonna be geno since he seems to have at least SOME popularity in japan and other countries.

Your shitty anime swordsman isn't getting in.

I want discord falseflaggers to leave.

As and Isaacfag, I suspect this to be a falseflag.

sakurai is literally just jealous that he can't produce a JRPG as soulful as golden sun if he tried
I've long since gotten over it, let golden sun remain a classic title lest it fall into the shitpit that fire emblem did once smash fame made them shift what the game was about

I'll give you SSS but that's not a fair comparison because mario is already the mascot and guaranteed to get in
I put GS on the same tier as SSS and maybe BiS but these are still 9/10 games

Leave our boy out of this, he already got shit on hard so why does it have to happen again?

Attached: guts-sad-57d41e6ab24c2.png (887x901, 563K)

Rhythm Heaven should get a rep before Golden Sun

>MUH K ROOL
Donkey Kong still sells several million copies every release.
>MUH DARK SAMUS
Metroid Prime 4 is a big thing Nintendo is banking on.

Stop crying.

Discordfags still feel the need to stir up the pot.

Attached: actualautism.png (1498x200, 27K)

I thought the mayor was supposed to be a cunt, not based and reasonable as fuck.
I too would enjoy some obscure Nintendo character DLC, but I can live with the fact that Smash has been ads longer than it hasn't.

>tfw this is just a big falseflag by GS fags to continue their endless persecution complex and absolve them of their autistic whining.
It's just sad.

Fuck you Discordfag.

Attached: Stoptalkingaboutvideogamesguys.png (1083x106, 19K)

>Mother 3
Sorry, I'm not a liberal

because Joker's one game outsold the entirety of Golden Sun franchise

Based. I’m happy Issac is an assist trophy, these autistic falseflaggers aren’t even trying to hide it

How sad can one individual be to have his life revolve around which videogame characters are in a goddamn party game.

Friendly reminder that Camelot only made good games with SEGA.

This is definitely a falseflag. Isaacfags have sunken back into the depths of irrelevancy until such a time that we can have comfy GS threads again.

Who?