What the fuck were they thinking?

what the fuck were they thinking?

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 77K)

Trevor is le bad ass xD

Attached: 4qezgmi0x87z.png (1048x1241, 206K)

they made johnny pathetic to show trevor's power level, very anime-esque. i think it was cheap and johnny deserved better.

"Fuck The Lost And Damned and fuck whoever enjoyed it"

GET FUCKED DEADBEAT

Attached: Johnny.jpg (225x225, 7K)

It was meant to be symbolic.
The new crazy GTA5 protagonist kills a protagonist from the grim and edgy GTA 4, signifying the end of their attempt at making GTA into a serious story.

You sure did, kike

Hey remember when Johnny cut ties with Ashley at the end of the game for being a drug addict and being worthless, and then suddenly decided to move all the way out with her to another area of the US

Not to mention they need to take a plane/boat to get there.

There is literally nothing unbelievable about that with the kind of degenerates they were.

you tell me

Attached: killed by his son.jpg (1000x563, 70K)

I just realized Trevor is literally the Joker

johnny was a faggot, this was a good scene

Johnny got what he deserved, he ruined his life for a druggie who, if you don't run her ass over, ends up ODing and dying in a drug-fueled orgy anyway mere days after he gets killed.

Trevor did the world a favor.

Lost and damned, johnny, and everything to do with them are trash

the chad trevor vs the virgin johnny
coping brainlet

It’s almost as if mutts are all degenerates and none can be trusted

Was Nicko in GTA5?

>It's another people pretend they really cared about Johnny episode

It was meant to shock the player, which is obviously did since people still talk about it years later

You mean drug using criminals may not be commited people? No way!

Trevor is a hipster faggot and I should have killed him at the end but I like to do things the hard way.
He's pure cringe and his only motivation throughout the game is HURR I'M CRAZY.

His profile in in-game social network was.
But since Niko's voice actor had a really bad history with R*, the chance he will make a cameo in future is zero. Hell, they even couldn't bring him back for GTAIV addons.

Yes

Attached: 973364D3-3097-4F8A-81C6-E1B4BDC5D1ED.jpg (1280x720, 164K)

DUDE CHECK OUT HOW CRAZY THIS CHARACTER IS LMAO

based

I liked Johnny, Lost and Damned is a great campaign and the closest GTA gets to being a serious drama. More or less a forerunner to Red Dead Redemption.

With that said I don't mind what they did to Johnny, although I wish the Lost had stayed an actual reputable biker gang instead of a bunch of red shirts Trevor could easily trash in one tutorial mission.

GTA 4 was a mistake but it would be too obvious if we kill Niko.

Attached: 1552318177084.png (758x831, 826K)

Ironic since GTAIV is vastly superior.

They wanted to introduce Trevor as a psychotic abusive asshole from the get go. They wanted the players to feel mixed feelings when it came to him, so they decided to kill off a well liked character in pathetic conditions (due to Trevor, might I add).

They could have done it better, but I really think this was their goal. To make players feel uncertain when it came to Trevor

TLaD was absolute shit anyway.

This franchise is so obnoxious and cringe. It's the quintessential American simulator. I hate everything about it. Fuck everyone who enjoys this franchise.

GTA SA and GTA IV were really really good though.

No it's not. This is the stupidest Yea Forums meme.
>but it is better check out this dishonestly edited cherrypicking video by /ourguy/ Crowbfag

i still dont understand why johnny portrayed as nobody in V and get's killed in the most autistic way possible

Why the fuck do Zoomer weebs get so mad over a comedy a series?

Rockstar North hated how Lost and Damned turned out.

There's no bad GTA game. Get over it.

Honestly it's really fucked up. It's a spit on the face, and I'm not even sure there's a reason for it. Johnny sorted himself out by the end of IV, and cut ties with Ashley. Next thing you know, he's a pathetic drug addicted cuckold. Fuck Rockstar for what they did honestly.

God GTA5's story was so shit, Trevor became a whiny annoying faggot at the end, Franklin was "just there" and Micheal is what Max Payne would've been if his family didn't get shot; an annoying alcoholic.

Attached: Mikhail_Good_lord.png (1420x790, 456K)

Probably because TLatD is the most autistic GTA.
>lose points for not being in "the right spot" in the "it's totally not a half-assed attempt to try to add some degree of gameplay to our drive-y talk-y" bits
And honestly, out of all the gang sub-types in America, biker gangs are the most autistic, so it's fitting.

it felt to me like michael's story dominated and franklin kind of fell off in the middle/near the end.
Rebuiliding michael's family felt like the main thing to me.
Three protagonists was a mistake imo

>"Dr. Ratlove" or "How I learned to stop fear-musking love the doomsphere"

what about it is dishonest, exactly?

SKAVEN FILTH

Attached: nxklxo482o421.png (1500x1500, 1.12M)

GTA IV and V have radically different scopes and ambitions.
IV is a vertical slice of "next gen" GTA (as in RAGE, advanced physics and lighting, more voice acting, pedestrian activities, writing going from parody to satire etc.). IV has a deliberately "small" and more polished world design, which in turn allows for greater attention to detail.
Its flaws are repetitive missions and shit driving.
V has a broader scope and is spread thin by this. It lacks the attention to detail but it makes up for this with its ambitions. The amount of activities in the game is staggering and keeps increasing to this day.
You can't wantonly compare the two in the places where one exceeds to claim one is better than the other
tl;dr: when you have to set physics for a river and fauna AI and every possible method of transportation in a gigantic map you can't put that much time into seeing if absolutely every garbage can bends when hit
Crowbfag is a fucking stupid retarded faggot

Attached: keycleaner.jpg (768x1024, 206K)