Demon's Souls > ALL

Demon's Souls > ALL

Attached: 220px-Demon's_Souls_Cover.jpg (220x260, 19K)

Demon Souls are the most insufferable akong soulsfags. The amount of overrate and dicksucking this game gets is disgusting. Maybe it's because it's the morr obscure of the Souls games.

And yes I played it all the way

>world tendency lol
>character tendency lol
>gender exclusive armour lol
>limited inventory weight lol
Hmmmmm

correct. the series devolves into shallow action games. crazy to think most on Yea Forums are too young to have played it before dark souls (not even saying they weren't 17 in 2009, average age of Yea Forums is 15 so the average would be fucking 5 years old)

when i was new to souls games and i had only dabbled in DeS, ds1, and ds2, i considered demons my favourite. but after a point, i beat demons, beat ds1, solidified my hatred for ds2 and canned it forever, my opinion crystallised and ds1 became my favourite. better areas, story, bosses, systems, combat, armour/weapons, extra content, online

ITT nostalgia goggles

>HA HA HA HA HA
>HA HA HA HA HA
>HA HA HA HA HA
>HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: images (1).jpg (300x168, 7K)

Demon's souls is unironically the psueds and the genuinely intelligent persons choice as favorite and best.

Good thing you admit you like DeS because of nostalgia

It's a good game, Boletaria and the mine are comfy as fuck, but no.

Sekiro=Bloodborne>DS1=DS3 (1 does world exploration and lore better while 3 has better gameplay)>>Demon's Souls>>>>>>DS2

Hollow Knight

I like Demon's souls because I was able to experience it as it was intended, something impossible if you played it after dark souls released.

I've got a friend getting me into the souls games, and he's been awesome, teaching the controls and explaining lore. I can tell that he's real passionate about the series. Having tried Dark Souls before, I can honestly say that Demon's Souls is easier to get into.

No Souls game is as easy as using magic in DeS. Magic literally turns the game into Yoshi's story level difficulty.

If Demon Souls was so good, it would hold up no matter the circumstances. If you are saying that playing it after Dark Souls makes it worse, thrn clearly you're a nostalgia fag and DeS is not all that

Demons and Dark and Dark 2 are all little baby games. They didn't know how to design a boss until the Dark Souls 2 expansions.

>I should be able to use gender specific armour at all times!
Don't you have another game to speedrun?

old game dare I say it, good

Demon's Souls Remastered is being released in October this year. Full blown remake visually from what I've heard down the grapevine, and very impressive looking at that.

Cut Archstone isn't in though, sorry. I don't know much more than that.

I wouldn't know... I always go Str/Dex/Fth no shield

Attached: 32294355_1917777334919267_7925865225641787392_n.jpg (1152x2048, 217K)

What the fuck was his problem?

Attached: satsuki.jpg (300x479, 23K)

Is Stockpile Thomas glitch gonna be in?

Bloodborne>Dark Souls>Dark Souls III>Demon's Souls>Dark Souls II

You have misinterpreted why it's not as good in a post dark souls world. I didn't even say playing it after dark souls makes it worse, I said playing it after dark souls released.

Demon's souls was a community puzzle. There wasn't a wiki, there wasn't a bunch of veteran experts, and it remains the most obtuse in the series. This is on top of creating all the core design elements that were completely innovative. Demon's souls was an experience driven game rather than a content driven one, despite the content being top quality as well.

>watch Matt's video "Lost Souls arts of DeS"
>he praises the Fool's Idol fight because you're supposed to figure out by yourself that you need to kill some fag to win
>play the game myself
>there's literally messages on the floor telling you to do that
epic

Time to filter these words.

He really, really wanted that sword.

The best thing is that earlier in the game there's a similar sidequest where you retrieve the Dragonbone Smasher for Scirvir and you have the choice of handing it to him. However, he just wanted to see it and gives it right back. So a blind player might assume Satsuki's quest to retrieve Makoto is the same, but nope, as soon as you hand it to him he tries to kill you with it and probably succeeds becuase he seems to be deliberately programmed to hide behind the skeletons.

He took his Sephiroth cosplay too seriously.
He's also a massive weeb, but little does he know that Mirdan hammer easily beats his six million times folded nippon steel.
He's not even 2kat

>running firestorm
>invasions and pvp
>inbox full of hate

Based.

The lack of wiki or veteran experts has nothing to do with the game itself, and you are not really helping the argument that you are not a nostalgiafag overrrating the game.

I cannot fucking wait to get my scraping spear out to absolutely REAM the normies

Agreed. Remake Demon's Souls.

All the games are great in their own way, but DeS has the best atmosphere of the Souls games. Only BB beats it in that regard. I also found the frequency of bonfires in the games that had them watered down the experience, nothing felt as much like an accomplishment as finishing a level in DeS since.

Asking the real questions.

I hated fuckers like you, it was always so gratifying when I juked through your fire bullshit and smacked you with my DBS

>Demon Souls are the most insufferable akong soulsfags.
No, that's Dark Souls 2 fags, which I suspect you're one of.

Despite your shitty attempt at name calling no, I find DS2 decent but far worse than the rest of the series.

DS2 fags are not insufferable matthewmatosis opinion spouters so the get an edge over DeS subhumans any day of the week

based pleb filter

i have played this game few years ago for the first time and i still love it, fuck off zoom zoom

>any of these are bad things
lol?

I would say not even BB surpasses Demons atmosphere.
Demon Souls World is fucking depressive,i loved It,even clear places like shrine of storms or boletaria looks Dark a d spooky somehow.Dark souls is generic fantasy bullshit in the moment you Go to the land of the gods that i forget the Name.

How the fuck do people like you exist?
In what world can Sekiro even compare to DS1 and bloodborne. Sekiro is an 8.5, Ds2 an 8 and rest are 9+.

Only literal retards and hipsters think DeS isn't the worst game in the souls series

I've played through Demon's Souls multiple times and absolutely loved it.
But it feels like I can only remember like 20% of it at most.
The game is a decade old. I wonder if this is justified or if my memory is just beyond bad.

So your point is the game was good because it wasn't popular yet? That's some bullshit hipster way of thinking.

While the game is a treat, it is a fucking mess and I cannot agree with you. 15 bosses and only 3 mean shit. World tendency. Character tendency. I could keep going but I don't want to pick apart a game that is still incredibly enjoyable, but I still wouldn't consider it "me > them".

Attached: Valentines.jpg (2984x5312, 1.76M)

>DS3 has better gameplay than 1
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBAJAJNABANAJAJAJAJAAJAJJAA

DeS had the worst fucking bosses
>should we try designing a fun fight?
>nah let's just come up with some retarded shitty gimmicks real quick and call it a day
Trash.