Can we finally admit the ps4 is one of the greatest consoles of all time. It straight up dominated this entire gen...

Can we finally admit the ps4 is one of the greatest consoles of all time. It straight up dominated this entire gen, just like the ps1 thru 3

Attached: IMG_20190417_050912.jpg (1280x720, 229K)

> aloy and non-main guy infamous character front and centre
Why?

NO APE ESCAPE 4

I didn't even touch consoles this generation, they're in a pretty sorry state and that's coming from someone who has to deal with the chinks trying to invade his platform
stay strong, consolefriends, video games are gonna make a comeback

God if anything this image further drives how soulless modern Sony is.

The PS4 was held up by deception and normies with shit taste. Only about 5% of its userbase played its greatest game

PS3 and 4 is the most boring Era of all. Not even much of the game is worth play as compare to PS1 and 2 Era.
Only reason to even play PS5 if it allows me to play back the old games from PS1 and 2.

Seething xnigges

Saved this picture for future Cringe threads

soulless

The PS3 didn't dominate it's gen. It got BTFO by the little Wii

>good hunter barely noticeable in the background
Bloodborne didn't deserve to be held hostage on the PS4, desu.

Attached: IMG_1086.gif (220x392, 2.38M)

Out of all the PS4 games I own a grand total of three are still exclusive, and two of them aren't even great games. Now that the PS5 is confirmed to be backwards compatible I might as well sell this worthless piece of shit while I still can.

>gow, uncharted, infamous, horizon in the front while bloodborne, gravity rush, yakuza are pushed to the back

Attached: image.png (423x587, 559K)

oh nononono

Attached: Allstarsntsc.png (526x600, 505K)

This gen's consoles were pretty fucking mediocre.
Xbone had no games, PS4 had Bloodborne and Switch is a port machine.
Objectively speaking the real winner this gen is PC.

Attached: consider.jpg (569x428, 25K)

Sales wise yeah, because Xbox cucked themselves with the DRM, the Kinect, and the 500$ price tag.
However i’d make the argument that despite all that shit, the eighth generation has been the absolute worst so far.
People can claim all day that Sony and Microsoft are “for the players” all fucking day, but this gen has been the most anti-consumerist gen so far, I really hope that gamers start feeling pressured to move over to PC’s with the ninth gen, the lines between what a console and PC are capable of in the current year are really thinning, people just need to jump ship and realize the obvious choice.

I already went PC this gen.
If you didn't smell their bullshit coming from lightyears away at the reveals you're a retarded brainlet. Everyone who bought a nu-gen console got shafted, hard.

imagine thinking any of these games are actually good.
>inb4 snoynematic masterpieces

I considered getting a Piss4 for a while just for the Spider-Man game and Persona, but I think emulation will probably take care of that for me.

>consoles

Attached: 1D6810E1-7483-411D-9E80-932F39640571.jpg (675x320, 43K)

Hell yeah have you played the new rogue like survivor pixel indie game? It's awesome just FYI it's in early access so some of the game can change.

>console
more like real-time rendered movie player amrite

Attached: bait.jpg (625x626, 33K)

There's no way 5% of its userbase played Gravity Rush 2. It was like .1%

no games. i only play multiplats, I should have gotten a pc

Why didn't you?

ps4 was cheaper

No it isn't.
I bet it cost you at least three times as much over the years.

Yes but a cheap paperweight is still a paperweight.

I don't play online and I mostly buy games used so yeah it's pretty cost efficient
that said at least I could have pirated on PC

Sonyfag here...yes It is,but not for a good reason.
The competition Just fucked up too much.