Attached: CMi3gak.png (627x947, 204K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fPzWsstrARc
eteknix.com/bayonetta-2-sales-switch-expectations/
store.steampowered.com/developer/Sega
youtube.com/watch?v=5aeY6xmg4nQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No it stands for smell this milk

It could be literally anything from a new game to a fucking clothing line. I wouldn't assume anything.

it stands for Steam

Make a fucking PC version already

PC version already exists

The S stands for Stage, as in stageplay

It's a stageplay

>Persona 5 Steam edition
>preorder comes with G-Man persona

Attached: 1555257461525.png (650x650, 43K)

>We will show you a new Phantom Thieves that will turn the world's cognition on its head.
Looks like they're using the translators of the game to translate press releases as well.

Attached: 1491677038890.jpg (1079x837, 399K)

>we are energized by voices that seek satisfaction
It's a switch port

söy

>G-Man persona
I really want this now

Why would people want to play Persona 5 on inferior hardware?

Why is kek there? That's totally something a loser like Mishima would say.

It's not the "kek" at the end, it's the entire sentence.

then why is "kek" bordering almost the entire right side of the image?

Portability. I played in bed with vita remote play a lot. it was nice/

No it stands for Sony Exclusive

The game has the textures of a ps2/3 game with the environments to match

You don't need a ps4/xbox1/pc to get the most out of p5

Herp da derp

Obviously referring to the Egyptian god of primordial darkness, Kek

Unironically no.

Which will cause more shit posting, Persona 5 S being announced as a stage play on the 25th, or it being announced a s a Switch port? We're going to get a lot of "OH NO NO NO" on the 25th?

Why would an epic store exclusive have steam in the title?

I mean, a lot of people played P5 on PS3.

>a handful of questionable to bad grammar and a few incorrect translations
>in a game that is half-VN and filled with dialogue
The literal definition of cherrypicking

RPCS3

This. Let's discuss how literally everyone says Ann's last name wrong for the entire game except for one random guy during the class trip.

I doubt it, but I'm not sure what it will be. I'm inclined to assume it'll be some analog to one of P4's spinoffs, but I don't think it's an Arena type game, and it's obviously not the re-release, so I don't know what it could be.

No it stands for why, my peenus weanus of course :)

hahah! :D

it's my weeeeeenus peanus! :) hahah

ITT: Does the S in P5S stands for Switch? - my answer is, of course, my peanus weenus :D

hahaha!

>Americans can't understand well-written sentences
>Americans think abominous isn't a real word

up'd

I don't care what R and S actually are. I just want their reveals so we can get the shitposting over with.

Stale

>G man Persona
Shit I need to rewatch Scott pilgrim vs the world

youtube.com/watch?v=fPzWsstrARc

The game was designed for PS3, a console that's technically less powerful than the Switch.

One, to play it in handheld mode while lying in bed.
Two, the Switch version will be at least nearly identical to the PS4 version. The PS4 version is just the PS3 version running in 1080p. The Switch can run PS3 games in 1080p easily.

>Implying this is a very demanding game
Nigga it’s turn based combat

post the fight webm

>PS2
Nope, compare Persona 4 to P5
Better hardware means better resolution and loading times, P5 also suffers from screen tearing on PS3. PS4 version is objectively superior, don't know why anyone would prefer to play it on Switch.

Feel better to play japanese games on a platform that isn't full of casuals who only play big budget western trash.

Attached: tumblr_new9zomapa1r7sijxo2_500.gif (500x287, 1.88M)

>Implying Snoyggers Buy games
This game is entirely too overhyped
That shitty Mario tennis game completely outsold persona in a fraction of the time and at full price

>to play it in handheld mode while lying in bed.
You can play it on a big screen while laying in bed.
>The Switch can run PS3 games in 1080p easily.
It can't. Most of its games are 720p and Switch have much worse hardware than even base PS4.

>who only play big budget western trash.
Japanese games sell great on PS4. Also, how would this be a disadvantage if the game is single player only? Are you dumb?

do you have an actual reason? I didn't ask you to whine

To support the japanese industry. Sony will use your money to fund big budget western trash.

Switch is superior to ps3 though.

It’s Persona Q 1 + 2 HD for Switch

>Mario outsold something
Mario outsells everything that isn't Pokemon

It stands for Persona 5 Switch fucking sucks KEK

>Japanese games sell great on PS4

lol no they don't. Sony treat them like shit compared to their western AAA trash. In japan Sony is called the gravedigger of the japanese industry.

>he thinks ps3 is stronger than the Switch
OHONONONONO

No, it's very similar.
Most money goes to Atlus. Also good western games > bing bing wahoo

No they don’t
Persona hasn’t cracked 3 Million sales
Nier Automa did but that’s after porting to Xbox and PC

Would love if they could make this DLC, where I could replay the game on ps4 as a chick.

I would fuck the virginity right out of Mishima and bang best boy Ryuji on the side.

>>he thinks ps3 is stronger than the Switch
Where did I said that? Are you retarded?
Lol, yes they do. Persona 5 is the best selling Persona game.

>Persona 5 is the best selling Persona game
it sold more on ps3 in japan

>Persona hasn’t cracked 3 Million sales
None of Persona hit that and it sold the best on PS4, just like Nier Automata. Japanese games sells the best on PS4. For example, Bayonetta tanked on Nintendo hard.

>prefering western shit over Kingdom Hearts, Dragon Quest or Mario

This is why Persona feel at home on Switch. Sony fans just hate japanese videogames and do everything they can to make them fail.

>Japanese games sell great on PS4
Not anymore they won't with Sony's new moral policies.

>in one country
Great argument.

>Kingdom Hearts
You must have really shit taste or be casual. Western games can be great too.
>Sony fans hate japanese videogames
This must be the reason why japanese videogames sell the most on PS4, because they hate them.

It stands for Sakurai.
He went there because he's sick of console wars and is going to fuck with consolewarfags.

Nier Automata didn't sell enough considering its quality and the market of 95 millions of PS4 sold. That's because sony fans call japanese videogames "old gen garbage for casuals". And now they do everything they can to kill a great licence like Bayonetta because Sony want to kill Platinum games because they think their games are too gameplay centered and don't have enough cinematics.

Seriously when was the last time a Persona letter meant console? P3P?

>This must be the reason why japanese videogames sell the most on PS4

[citation needed]
Out of the 50 most sold games on PS4 only 4 are japanese. When Sony dominates the market the japanese industry die. Sony is called "the japanese industry gravedigger" in Japan. Because they only favor their western trash with zero game design work.

>Nier Automata didn't sell enough
It sold the best on PS4, which means PS4 is best system for Japanese games, it's really simple.

Bayonetta 2 on wiiu (a failed console I dont own) and switch (a great console I own) combined sold more than bayo1 on all it’s available consoles (if you dont count switch because of the bayo2 bundle).
These data come from media.
So wtf are you spouting? And if you dare post vcharts to proof your case I will find you, and I WILL KILL you.

stupid faggot

>[citation needed]
Check every japanese third party sales.
>Sony is called "the japanese industry gravedigger" in Japan
[citation needed\
>western trash
I know you may be weeb, but just because the game has animu style it dosesn't make it better.

>muh pretentious weeb waifushit didn't sell enough
I fucking wish it didn't. Nier Tomato is everything bad about anime in a single package.

It's a stageplay

>[PSV] Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Falcom, 07/21/16) – 43,753 (New)
>[PS4] Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Falcom, 05/25/17) – 27,741 (New)
>[NSW] Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (NIS, 06/28/18) – 6,431 (New)

>[PS4] Girls und Panzer: Dream Tank Match (Limited Edition Included) (Bandai Namco, 02/22/18) – 46,411 (New)
>[NSW] Girls und Panzer: Dream Tank Match DX (Bandai Namco, 02/21/19) – 7,651 (New)

>[PS4] Valkyria Chronicles 4 (Limited Edition Included) (Sega, 03/21/18) – 62,921 (New)
>[NSW] Valkyria Chronicles 4 (Sega, 09/27/18) – 5,596 (New)

>[PS4] Nelke & the Legendary Alchemists: Ateliers of the New World (Limited Editions Included) (Koei Tecmo, 01/31/19) – 18,679 (New)
>[NSW] Nelke & the Legendary Alchemists: Ateliers of the New World (Koei Tecmo, 01/31/19) – 8,046 (New)

>[PS4] Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition (Limited Edition Included) (Bandai Namco, 01/11/19) – 41,510 (New)
>[NSW] Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition (Limited Edition Included) (Bandai Namco, 01/11/19) – 26,588 (New)

>[PS4] Atelier Lulua: The Scion of Arland (Limited Editions Included) (Koei Tecmo, 03/21/19) – 27,734 (New)
>[NSW] Atelier Lulua: The Scion of Arland (Limited Editions Included) (Koei Tecmo, 03/21/19) – 12,473 (New)

>Where did I said that?
You said inferior hardware, it's a PS3 game you retard

Bruh you weren't supposed to point that out

I heard that Persona 5 is 100 hours long. Does it get boring, or is it pretty good throughout? I've never played a persona game, but I've played a decent amount of JRPGs.

But Nier sold the best on PC tho

>Bayonetta 2 on wiiu (a failed console I dont own) and switch (a great console I own) combined sold more than bayo1 on all it’s available consoles
Bayonetta on PS3 alone sold over 1.2 mln copies which is around both Switch and WiiU sales combined. eteknix.com/bayonetta-2-sales-switch-expectations/
Retard.

>late ports sell less
yeah nobody wants to buy a late port for a game they already have
>same day releases sell less
OHNONONONONONONONO

why would a japanese company release a game exclusively on a chinese store

It's on PS4 you retarded Nincel. My god, learn to read for fuck's sake.

>muh burgers

lol weeb

NO DELETE THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW!

>why would a japanese company want to make a bunch of money
gee daniel i dont know

>It can't. Most of its games are 720p and Switch have much worse hardware than even base PS4.
Are you retarded?
BOTW-900p/30fps
Mario Kart 8-1080p/60 fps
Arms - 1080p/60 fps
Splatoon 2 - 960p/60fps
Mario + Rabbids - 900p/30fps
Super Mario Odyssey - 900p/60 fps
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze - 1080p/60 fps
Hyrule Warriors - 1080p/60fps
New Super Mario Bros. - 1080p/60fps

Persona 5 is a last generation game, the Switch can easily handle it in 1080p/30fps. The PS4 could have easily handled it in 60 fps, but the animations are tied to frame-rate.

>all first party or nintendo titles
>meanwhile all third party games run sub 500p on handheld
lmao

>Most of its games are 720p
Hahahaha is this eric? Seriously kys

Holy shit, why japanese games sells so bad on Switch and so great on PS4? Does Nincels even play something else than bing bing wahoo? Persona 5 on Switch would be a travesty.

Any game that is something more than platformer or simplistic party game runs below 1080p like Zelda BOTW user. Switch hardware is shit compared to PS4.

Persona 5 is a PS3 game tho

In the wake of Sony's censorship practices Nintendo is trying to grab anime games to take the market since Sony doesn't care about them. persona 6 will be exclusive to the next nintendo console

AAHHHHHH

IT WAS SUPPOSED TO FLOP

MAKE IT STOP

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: mhw10.jpg (802x740, 111K)

>epic store
>japanese games
good one

But mario, smash and pokemon are also japanese games and these sold millions which wouldn't happen on a platform that is full of casuals who only play big budget western trash.

>Any game that is something more than platformer or simplistic party game runs below 1080p like Zelda BOTW user.
Dark Souls runs in 1080p/30 fps on the Switch and that runs in sub-720p/15fps on the PS3. Please kill yourself retard.

Yep, this goes into my "Delusional Nincels BTFO" compilation

>Nier Automata didn't sell enough
It sold near 4 million copies which is amazing.

Meanwhile Xenoblade 2, the only JRPG on Switch can barely sell more than a million. Outsold even by fucking Labo.

Yeah, this why Atelier sold over twice on PS4 with same release date.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>It's on PS4
Yes, but it's a PS3 game.
Or do you think you somehow need the power of the PS4 to play Crash 1 or Tekken 2 or something?
You don't. The game was made for the PS3 and actually runs as intended on the PS3 and is not plagued with framedrops or whatnot. The PS3 actually handles P5 as it should.
If anything you just have slightly better loading screens on the PS4 and that's it. Interestingly enough if it was to ever actually come to the Switch, chances are it'd have even better loading times than the PS4 though going by past cases.

So does P5 need to come to the Switch? No.
Is a PS4 needed to play P5 properly? No. It was designed for the PS3 and runs perfectly on it.
Seriously get fucking real you damn drone. I am starting to doubt you're even a fan of the games.

Imagine actually believing your own fanfiction

Wasn't persona 5 supposed to be nintendo exclusive too?
I remember that's what Yea Forums told me

>Does Nincels even play something else than bing bing wahoo?
Nope. This is why even Capcom abandoned them this gen. They realized what's good for Nintendo is only good for Nintendo and so they took all their games multiplat instead. No third-party will ever give Nintendo the same treatment Capcom gave them last gen. They're out of the game. They're on their own now. They'll get some pity ports at most and only to shut the fuck screaming army of Nintendo manchildren.

Attached: switch port beggars.jpg (1378x2252, 636K)

Dark Souls is more graphically demanding than Persona 5 and the PS3 can barely handle it, and that runs in 1080p/30fps on the Switch.
Q. E. FUCKING D.

most switch games are below 720p and still cant maintain 30fps

Attached: the power of switch.jpg (1920x1080, 469K)

Persona are fucking turn based RPGs m8. And it was never pushing the hardware to begin with. Of the ps3 that is.

It's also PS4 game tho.
> runs in 1080p
This is what Nincels actually believe. It runs at dynamic resolution you idiot falling below 1080p.
>kill yourself
It's you who play on worst hardware maybe you should try?

Steam

oh no

whatever will we do without aaa garbage

When did Nincels become the biggest portbeggars?

>whatever will we do without aaa garbage
What happened to the "where's the switch version" beggars?

>Yes, but it's a PS3 game
Witcher 3 is also PS4 game yet runs better on PC. Are you retarded or just pretending?

I'm from the future. Persona 5 will be on Switch. At a much later date and is considered the definitive version due to the content it has on it.

>the entire switch fanbase is one person asking for ports

How about you show some people asking for ports of actually good games.

>runs in 1080p/30fps on the Switch.
No, it drops below 1080p because of Switch shit hardware. You just btfo yourself.

I'll go with
>Persona 5 S is a Switch port of the original release, but Persona 5 The Royal is an enhanced rerelease (ala Catherine Classic on Steam vs Fullbody on Vita/PS4)

>> runs in 1080p
>This is what Nincels actually believe. It runs at dynamic resolution you idiot falling below 1080p.
Dark Souls is more graphically demanding than Persona 5 you god damned retard. Dark Souls runs at 920x720 resolution with drops down to 15 fps on the PS3. Persona 5 runs at 1280x720 resolution at a solid 30 fps.
I think you're Eric btw. Please kill yourself you autistic fuck.

When 95% games in their store were not only indietrash but ports of years old indietrash

This is just embarrassing.

What will you do but cope like you have been for the past 20 years?

When Nintendo promised them a "console" that would have great many third-party games and then they realized it was all lies so they decided to take it on themselves to do Nintendo's job.

Attached: switch beggar.png (594x1432, 473K)

It stands for cope, snoyboi.

>teasing this shit for 3 months
>no one knows what it is
>it's probably going to be disappointing
stop hyping this trash up onegaishimasu porfavor

>you dont consume aaa garbage like i do
>haha your loss

not really friendo

Sonegros are pretty obnoxious but Shitch nintenpiggies are even worse.

Attached: 1541667084349.png (1920x1079, 1.88M)

>not already using a PS3 as a blueray player and a way to stream media from your PC to TV

You can get one for $100 or less

>Witcher 3 is also PS4 game yet runs better on PC.
Yes but that's not the case with a game like Persona 5.
There are plenty of games that already run optimally on their original hardware.

Do you seriously think that every game in existence somehow runs better by simply putting it on a system with better hardware?
Better pre-order that PS5 so that you can play Pong the way it was meant to be played!

look at the seethe from snoy niggers

WAHOO

If you guys get P5, we want BotW

>Nintendo calls Atlus a "partner"
>refuses to port their games over despite you sucking their dicks with paid DLC promotions
This is the partnership of a lifetime!

Attached: Nintendoshill lies.jpg (900x506, 95K)

Attached: mhw.jpg (1920x1079, 602K)

Dark Souls run below 1080p on Switch and it's last game gen. It runs at 180p and 60fps on PS4. Persona 5 would be worse on Switch like every single fucking multiplat in existence. stop sucking Nintendo cock so much you forgotten abortion.
>I think you're Eric
And I think you are retarded.

Persona 5 : Switchfag got smoked edition

Attached: 1492566686425.png (512x512, 157K)

>SMTV

imagine being as fucking stupid as you

>Yes but that's not the case with a game like Persona 5.
Yes, it is. Better hardware means game looks/runs better, which is why PS4 version is better. It's really fucking simple.

This is either bait or you are literally retarded.

you mean that game that killed the monster hunter general despite all those sales?

>123 posts over 12 hours

ouch

That's nice but Atlus is still refusing to port Persona over despite Reggie getting on his knees cocksucking them. Maybe that's why he left the company. Too embarrassing to stay after this dud.

Why isn't the oh so great Generations keeping it alive?

>Yes, it is. Better hardware means game looks/runs better
You fucking retard.
Now I know you're not even being serious anymore. Just shitposting for shitposting's sake.

Technically any game, no matter how graphically shit, would run better on PC because you can get rid of the 60fps/30fps cap.

>he's not only stupid
>he's delusional
>latently has homosexual fantasies too

* 1080p

>he's delusional
There is atleast one Nintenfag who is still holding on that Switch might get a game soon lel

This + higher resolution options

>but nintendo

why aren't the 10 million MHW sales keeping the general afloat?

your game was a grand success wasn't it

>no argument
>just ad hominem
Imagine being mentally challenged as Nincels.

Why did Generations flop if it was so great? Why do you always expect others to do the work for you?

>BUT NINTENDO

I never saw anyone getting this btfo for a while, holy shit.

Switch Dark Souls does drop below 1080p, but the lowest it ever goes is 900p, according to DigitalFoundry. That's still higher than what the PS3 version was locked at.

Imagine being this defensive over a Japanese toy maker jew you can't even answer a simple question.

Why didn't Generations save the general?

Kratos, Nathan Drake, Master cheif and Sly Cooper are in Smash!

>BUT NINTENDO

Attached: One.jpg (640x400, 53K)

>SEGA
>going Epic Store

Attached: 1535574311215.png (213x214, 31K)

No it didn’t we have hard numbers from Square Enix themselves and the PS4 Version is the weakest of the 3

>mfw Nincels STILL begging for ports

Attached: 1554161075552.jpg (672x1024, 122K)

Literally retarded

Persona 5 sneed edition

Just give us BotW and we'll consider giving you P5

>Technically any game, no matter how graphically shit, would run better on PC because you can get rid of the 60fps/30fps cap.
No dumbass. If the game's code executes an action every 60 frames instead of every second, then you cannot raise the frame-rate. This is why a lot of really old games are locked at a certain frame-rate, because changing the frame-rate would require a complete re-write of the code.

And lower than PS4 so we have a happy conclusion:
>PS4 games >>> Switch games
>Persona 5 PS4 >>> Persona 5 Switch

yikes

Attached: image.jpg (750x515, 56K)

Sega is full of actual jews and I wouldn't be suprised if they tried to do that for the 5% more revenue

Sekiro was locked at 60fps for this exact reason, but within a day or two someone already made a tool that got rid of the cap without breaking the game.
I guess consolenegroes aren't used to being able to modify their games.

Nah fuck BoTW.

>begging for BotW
OH NO NO NO NO

>Sekiro was locked at 60fps for this exact reason, but within a day or two someone already made a tool that got rid of the cap without breaking the game.
>I guess consolenegroes aren't used to being able to modify their games.
Not the same thing. Nobody has been able to make a hack for Wind Waker that runs at 60 fps unless it's a double speed hack.

Seriously, who was the voice director on this shitshow

It means "Stop meaking threads when you have a fucking sticky, you Nintentoddler autist". Or something like this.

That would be the conclusion if Persona 5 wasn't actually a PS3 game with an upscaled PS4 port. But since that is the case, that means the Switch can run it. Glad we sorted that out.

Xbox One is the weakest. Also weak is suddenly an argument? Wow, so Shitch doesn't deserve any PS4 game.

>windwaker
we're talking about PC games here, sweaty.
we were discussing if P5 would run better if it came to PC, maybe read atleast a couple of replies into the reply chain before randomly replying yourself.

>Switch can run it
Holy shit, I never said it won't run it, I said it would run worse than PS4 version. Idiot.

It didn’t?
It sold normal which is 2.5-3.5 Million sales
World was a Multiplat vs an exclusive

tech illiterate people will never cease to amaze me

Attached: 1529858768152.gif (398x400, 1.92M)

Wind Waker is playable on PC via emulation dumbass. But anyway, show me a hack for a 2-3 decade old PC game that let's you run it in 120 fps.

Remember do not feed the troll

Attached: E11DA910-9439-4D94-ADA1-504896C70572.jpg (697x700, 72K)

this had finally better fucking confirm it for the switch. If Persona 5s isn't the switch version then I just want them to have a title card at the end of the trailer that says "fuck the switch, never ever." I'm sick and tired of waiting for a switch version and will just buy a used ps4 once it's deconfirmed.

Attached: 1553903287238.gif (434x434, 60K)

store.steampowered.com/developer/Sega
Not even in your dreams.

>emulation
well there you go.
P5 is available on an emulator, yet clearly we weren't talking about that.
holy fuck are all sonyfags this braindamaged?
emulating a game and having it run natively are extremely different.

in before its the catherine deal where they release the original and release a newer version on the PS4

It’s already been confirmed by fucking Best Buy.
Remember they are a big store their official info is always legit

>from software
>the only from game on switch is a port of dark souls 1 which from software had nothing to do with
>bamco made the decision to port it
>the port was made by a chinese company
>from never touched it

That country being the main demographic for the game, shitter

>paying $100 when you can play it free on PC and even upscale resolution past what even a PS4 can do, even up to 8K and even use mods

based

>needing additional hardware to stream media to your tv

Persona 5 sold most on PS4 worldwide which is most important for money and dev. Stay salty Nincel.

>needing any hardware at all and not just closing your eyes and imagining what it would look like

>for this exact reason
It depends entirely on how it's coded. There are no guarantees.
Also it's a game modification and has nothing to do with the hardware itself.

>games don't run better on better hardware!
>I proof it quite literally does
>n-no that doesn't count, it's a modification that doesn't depend on hardware
I honestly don't know what's left to say.
Are sonyfags this technologically retarded that they don't understand 144fps > 60fps?

Persona 5 S might be Arena

They really are given a lot of the Sony fanbase is themselves are leaving for PC + Switch.
The real winner always has and always will be idorts

Human eye can't see above 24 fps anyway

>>n-no that doesn't count, it's a modification that doesn't depend on hardware
Are you kidding me? Yes it doesn't fucking count. You're effectively modding the game at that point. The credit goes to the mods, not the hardware.

I honestly thought I'd get more (you)s from this.

>PROOF THAT GAME RUNS BETTER ON PC!
>okay, it's capped at 60 so let me uncap it so I can proof it runs better
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I don't get your argument, and I don't think you do either.

>Joker, Marvel, Mario Maker, Reggie's retirement all happened without a direct.
I fucking told you butthash smoking nerds that not every bit of news means a direct. Yet I kept seeing "leaks" of one almost daily.

Attached: 6EHmhdhv.jpg (979x842, 53K)

I mean, switch is very cool but fuck nincels for trying to make it sound like its the best place to play multiplats. There is not a single multiplat that is better on the switch if you care about framerate.

Really wish nintendo made more games tho.

Hey, legitimate question. Would anyone be legitimately annoyed/upset if Persona 5 came out on Switch. If so, why? These threads are really tedious but I've yet to see anyone give a reason for any upset.

>FATLUS will keep pumping Persona shit instead of doing another Power Instinct

>so let me uncap it
What the fuck do you think this is?
It's not something that can simply be universally done. What you're arguing isn't that better hardware makes games run better. You're really just saying that better hardware gives games better modding potential.
In short you're arguing for the potential of modifications and remasters. Not games running better just because they're on better hardware.

I unironically stopped my persona 5 playthrough because I figured it might get released on the Switch.
If it's not revealed by the end of the month I just might continue my playthrough though. I just hope I won't continue my playthrough only for it to get announced at E3 right afterwards.
Perhaps I should just wait until after E3.

>>games don't run better on better hardware!
>>I proof it quite literally does
so you're saying PS4 games should never be ported to inferior hardware like the Switch
i agree

It stands for Scarlet.
Even if it is a Switch port, Fatlus wouldn't just slap the console name on the title.

Stage

Have you ever played any PC game?
uncapping most games is literally just modifying 1 ini file, with some games, like sekiro, you might have to download a tool which you just start and it works.
It's not rocket science and can be done for pretty much every game.
Also P5 isn't capped because animations are locked to the framerate, you can run P5 on the emulator at a higher framerate and it won't break the game.
I quite literally don't understand what your argument is.
explain yourself or just stop saying random buzzwords you heard once on r/gaming

Because their fans and their PERFECT ON THE SWITCH :) shit piss me the fuck off.
No one gave a fuck about the Vita, but now portability is the best thing since sliced bread? They don't even own anything other than NINTENDO X and NINTENDO Y, that's why they are always crying about multiplats.
Nintendo fans in general are fucking autists, just look at all the MUH DIRECT threads, Smashfags and worst of all Pokéfags that eat any shit GF throws at them.
And above all it's funny how they have been btfo since the OG direct and how they were saying P5 would be Wii U/3DS exclusive.

Only shitposters will
Not like it matters considering it’s basically been confirmed by Best Buy

Stop using logic

P5U is arena

>Sega
>full of jews
wrong because if they wanted money they'd be abusing the shit out of their IPs and would've brought PSO2 to the west to leech off of NEETs. with easy collab cash-ins For this very reason I still believe they hate money.

>Would anyone be legitimately annoyed/upset if Persona 5 came out on Switch.

No. This it's just getting used for Nintendo/Sony console war shitposting fuel. Same thing happened with MHW, same thing happened with Octopath and the same thing will happen again once another game jumps ship to a different console/PC.

Give it a couple of weeks after release and nobody here is going to give a fuck.

Attached: 15029654387.gif (500x533, 247K)

>We are energised by voices that seek satisfaction
So this confirms it's being ported to SOMETHING, right?

Attached: 1519777206002.png (1200x892, 1.88M)

Probably.

Nigga prepare to be disappointed
The orginal Atlus game was called Megami Tensi they added the S or Shin after the SNES.
Making it: *Drum roll*
Shin Megami Tensi or SMT.
SMT on SNES and the name struck.

only if the updated version was switch exclusive desu

Wow it's almost like Nintendo lied or something

>would've brought PSO2
Stinky dollars smell and japanese man hates them
Also worldwide servers for these games tend do bring less revenue than japanese ones

This was rushed out to overshadow the PS5 reveal.

yes

nintendo had unauthorized use of their corporate name

That sounds like an E3 thing.
Oh....right.

Man if persona 5 s turned out to be a stage play atlus will have totally surpassed square enix’s The world ends with you count down to reveal a album.

>user screams at his field of strawmen

Why didn't FS sue? It would've been pretty funny.

How do you know this? Why did they do that?

>No one cared about the vita
People did care about the vita

Folks didn’t like the overpriced Memory cards where I’m paying almost 100$ for 16 gigs when new 128 gig SD cards are 45$-55$
Games ran poorly needing to hack your vita just to get steady 30 fps
Sony completely giving up on the system within 2 years of its life.
Vita had a lot of missteps leading to it’s downfall

Attached: 6F861299-506C-4613-856C-B83F87FE8007.jpg (512x341, 31K)

>Have you ever played any PC game?
Games on PC are typically designed to work for more than one hardware configuration. That's by design.
Even if they lower it before the final release, it's still reflected in the code.

But if you code a game for one specific hardware configuration alone and that hardware configuration only. Then things are suddenly entirely different.
Granted that it has become exceedingly rare for programmers to code games like that now, especially with the trend of remasters and ports and what have you.

I wasn't the one who said P5 was tied to its framerate though. And I also wasn't the one who brought up PC.
On a PS4 or whatever you can't even mod these games like that without first reverse engineering the system. You can't say that putting a game on better hardware just makes it run better. That's not the case at all.
You can say that if you put a game on better hardware you have the potential to make run better, but that's a different thing altogether. Fuck.

It is entirely plausible for a game like P5, that is a PS3 game at its core, to run just as well on the Switch as on the PS4 in spite of the PS4 having better hardware. Just like a potential PC port likely wouldn't run better than the PS4 version unless modified.
None of these systems are too weak to properly run P5. Not even the PS3.

Is the turn based combat and ability progression good in this game?

Man after watching that Smash trailer I really hope they are porting P3, P4, and P5 to Switch.

This
Stupid fucking console warriors

Attached: 7C7EB148-18AB-4151-A5E1-19159F0F6444.png (492x334, 147K)

Because Sony missed the point of a handheld and that was having killer APPs like Pokemon, Animal Crossing, etc. to sell it. Capcom moved the MH IP from PSP to 3DS and they lost the only killer app they had.

I can still recall the US Vita commercials trying to sell it as a cawadooty handheld.

Whatever you say.
You don't see Xbox or PC players shitting bawling their eyes for P5.
And no, this isn't due to Joker's reveal for Smash, you fags have been crying for it since day one.
Every stream, every E3, every TGS. People even refused to buy it because "it'll surely come out on Switch, it's just perfect for a JRPG!".
I don't give a shit about it coming on the Switch or not, I even one and already beat P5 twice. I just hate the entitlement some people have, like companies owe Nintendo to have their games on their console.

Vita had pretty shit support but its hardware and design was top tier. That Mark Cerny nigger can really construct some cool shit.

Sony didn't expect Nintendo to bribe Capcom with 50 million dollars and Capcom being dumb enough to take the bait. MH would've been better off on Vita.

That's a nice fanfiction user, but shin when written as 真 means true. It has nothing to do with the SNES.

Which is funny considering DS had COD and did moderately well for not having online multiplayer
But yeah handhelds are for AA games I would’ve brought a vita If it had Truma Center under the knife

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1522680637365.jpg (646x687, 69K)

Sony wanted the vita to be a portable home console, their big push was Uncharted, Call of Duty, Assassin's Creed and whatever that Insomniac(?) shooter is called.
The problem is that the normalfags that buy and play those titles couldn't give two shits about portability and once Sony saw that they abandoned it and let the AA titles Japan Studio was making go to die like Garvity Rush, Freedom Wars and Soul Sacrifice because Sony is the big poppa now doesn't care about weebs.

Can I use this on a toaster of a pc?

I own every Playstation except the PS5. And this includes the Vita.
The Vita for all that's great about it, suffered greatly though. The PSP meanwhile was amazing from beginning to end, but that just was never the case with the Vita. And nowadays I do indeed prefer the Switch.

I've always liked handhelds. Even the Vita. It's death is no wonder though because that thing was mishandled like you wouldn't believe. From the greedy compromises they did from its devkit models to the final release models. To how it was actually supported after being put on the market. Mistakes after mistakes. And that was in competition with a system that was and still is awful hardware wise but did most of everything else perfectly.

For real are you really just that upset and frustrated over Nintendo having the more successful handheld now?
Yeah I wanted the Vita to be treated better too and I also wanted a Vita 2 but here we are and the Switch is the gaming handheld system of the market today.

Switch has some big problems of its own though. Its form factor is nowhere as good as Vita's. It's too big. It has no d-pad. It has no OLED screen. It has paid online.

However I can imagine a hacked Switch to be a pretty god-tier machine. You completely bypass Nintendo's jewery and just enjoy everything on it.

Both Snoys and Tendies should be gassed. Go idort or don't even bother.

We’ve worked better if it came with a TV Dock and better controller support

What if I'm an idort who still shits on Nincels because they're retarded?

I had my fun with the Vita, haven't touched it since I finished Senran Kagura Estival Versus. It had is run and was good enough for me.
What I don't like is the Every Game Needs to be on the Switch mentality that you see everywhere.
You don't see Sony or Microsoft fans crying about shit like Travis Strikes Back or Octopath Traveler, yet every fucking game that comes out is people waiting on it because it will be better with portability or whatever the fuck. It happened with P5, MHW, Yakuza, DMC5, etc.

>It’s too big
What are you a handlet?
I have a grip case so this thing is bigger and easier to hold

That doesn't contradict my post?

Switch usually reserves 720p for portable mode.

Which is just a smart way to conserve battery power considering the screen is as small as it is.

The Switch is by no means infallible. There are plenty of things with it that bother me. Some quite a bit. In spite of this I do generally much prefer it over the Vita nowadays though yeah.

As cool as the Vita is, it really is showing its age. It's super comfortable to hold though.
But on that note having one joycon in each hand is probably the most comfortable way to play games ever, though that is not a particularly portable way to play nor does it work all that well for all games. But yeah.
It's like a bunch of things that work super well and a bunch of things that don't work very well at all. I love the size of the screen though.

That HUD looks like one of those fake HUD memes.

It doesnt but its a soinoff that will be on switch

Jesus Christ
>1 Joycons in each hand
>Switch on a goose neck
>Laying down flat back enjoying Vidyas
Peak comfy
I definitely see why I have 285 hours into BOTW

Attached: CC3920C8-5362-4EBA-999D-812884E45368.gif (400x300, 926K)

What ticks me most about switch is it's dogshit joycon. Have mine drifting like retard. I'm not paying $90 for another crap like that. Even 8bitdo chinkshit are better built than it.

Attached: enough.jpg (316x202, 30K)

>1 joycon on each hand

Can't do that shit. It's fucking weird.
Can't even play something basic like Xenoblade like that.

Abe would step in if Japanese games started appearing on an exclusively Chinese spybot.

why do you guys keep falling for this shit

Attached: CvN_pnHXgAETvkH.jpg (460x288, 26K)

It takes them years to finally think perhaps PC isn't such a bad idea. And by PC they mean Steam. Epic need a fucking fat fat stack if they want to start bribing Sega.
And knowing epic those money are better used to get shitty movie games.

Attached: 1522586514281.png (588x434, 237K)

stands for Sneed

It’s a Nintendo just get some canned air and blow it out
Too small?
There’s these AA battery packs for Joycon that add some comfortable bulk to the Joycon
I don’t even have batteries in mine and it’s probably my favorite accessory

The appeal of the switch is the portability. If you value you the portability, then the switch is the superior hardware.

>Peak comfy
It is indeed. I absolutely love it.

It also doubles over as "new" if i remember right? It was a play on words.

>X isn't one person
An argument only used to pretend the majority doesn't speak for itself.

Plus I hear all this complaining about lack of power when in reality it’s the most powerful hybrid console bar a laptop which is both more expensive and not as convenient

>No one gave a fuck about the Vita,
Gee I wonder why

Because handhelds are a two way street. It needs 3rd party support AND 1st party support.
There was absolutely no reason for the Vita to sell less than the 3DS, especially releasing during its bad launch period. Why did it? Because sony did jack shit with it.

don't forget the retarded memory stick price
good thing i hacked mine,if the memory stick fucking dies i can use microsd

Based and Stagepilled also look at fucking Adachi Dancing
youtube.com/watch?v=5aeY6xmg4nQ

Attached: 1555254078074.png (1447x1600, 870K)

Attached: 1528154033907.png (1522x854, 310K)

I think if it can fit 2 more hours of gameplay (I think BoTW you can play for about 3 hours roughly before it goes out), that would be in a really good spot.

Could you link me to the octopath shitposting?

It stands for Sex. That's why you didn't get it.

Based

OH NONONONONONONONONO

P5S
only on PS5

And the PS5 reveal was made to overshadow the xbox one SAD announcement
Is Microsoft the true leader?

I bought the vita and enjoyed it. Still do.

You are a faggot

Attached: 695161DA-9AFE-4C4E-9212-B3C0C25BECE6.gif (500x350, 1.04M)

persons 5 stadia

Wished the switch had a bigger battery
5 hours of BOTW on a single charge is insane

fucking hell Nintendies need to be slapped.

better not fucking be this. persona 5 sucks but google std deserves nothing

If you're talking about the dub, that's because voice acting in the west is seen as lesser than real acting, so most VAs in the industry are amateur retards. Anime dubs and big budget videogames have like a pool of 10 voice actors with actual talent to work on if they're not using mocap, and P5 used a bunch of literal who faggots. Absolutely 0 voice direction so every idiot says everyone else's name incorrectly in their own unique way.

Ryuji's enjoyed English VA can't even pronounce his own characters last name right. Whoever let him say Skahmuhtoe for the whole game should be banned from having a job in any relevant industry for life

You know that P5 PS4 is literally identical to the PS3 version outside of the resolution right?

Now post the following weeks' sales numbers

Persona 5 Seething

The Smash trailer is pure cringe from those VA alone.
Never really heard the dub VAs until now. Joker is like a completely different character with that bitch boy voice.

>inferior hardware
Because it looks and run the same, and is portable? What's the point of having it on PS4, if you can get a PS3 version that runs the same, but as a portable on top?

>EOP subfags are still mad over the dub
Based Atlus

>PS3 games in 1080p easily
>It can't.
You literally have ports of PS3 games running much better on Switch, like LA Noire running as well as PS3, but with better textures overall (before someone posts the mem cherry picked pic - both PS3 and Switch drop frames, just at different times, and overall stability was confirmed to be the same), Dark Souls, Diablo III, Darksiders etc.

It's disappointing because the japs had an all-star cast.
I played with the undub DLC because look at the fucking talent they got for this game hot fucking damn.

Attached: td9Xndq.jpg (2400x2269, 958K)

I guess this poster listed most of its games.

nintenchads don't play such toddler shit

P5S has been leaked by that kotaku guy to be a ps4 game. Get ready to shitpost on the 25th.

Blessed post.

The ryogoku kokugikan is a Sumo/Wrestling arena, new fighting game?

Attached: file.png (500x333, 399K)

>Why would people want to play Persona 5 on a portable PS3 instead of a PS3 tethered to a wall?
based dumbfuck

Attached: 1511888453621.jpg (640x480, 28K)

>Why would people want their minutely dopamine rush on the go?
ftfy

fucking Arcsys needs to stop with the faggotry and make a new GG already.

Fuck, what if...
Persona 5 SLAM!!

Leaker here P5S stands for Persona 5 Showdown. It's the arcsys fighter game not some switch re-release. Save yourself from the disappointment.

>minutely dopamine rush
next time you want to fix something for me, get someone who speaks english to help you

Isn't this game like 5 years old? Shouldn't they make a new numbered entry already?

same friend

Persona 5 Steak.
It's a DLC that adds Chie.

Attached: 1540160939906.gif (160x160, 72K)

It was released September 2016

Attached: file.png (1200x900, 1004K)

DESTROYED

I just want it to be Switch port to see the seething and backpedaling
>l-lol enjoy your port (cries)
>h-have sex, nobody cares about this weebshit anyway (sobs)

Seriously? On the PS3? Wasn't the PS4 out by then?

Persona 5 Sneed (Formerly Chuck)

It released on both despite being initially only a PS3 game since development was delayed a lot. Persona 4 is the weird one, it was only released on the PS2 despite coming out in 2008.

Attached: file.png (1263x1500, 2.64M)

Maybe rethink your life if this is the sort of thing you look forward to.

They started development before PS4 was as big as it is now. No reason dropping the PS3 version when it was already done so they released it on both

And I can't wait for the spinoffs to continue being ps4 exclusive so little nigs like you cry

Sony consoles are the best investments as they continue to get games long past everyone else.

based and Vitapilled

Attached: file.png (500x500, 484K)

>not having your hands in the air back so forth really fast to imagine you're playing it in vr
Somebody build me a wall.

I see one typo and a bunch of sentences you're apparently too retarded to comprehend.

ESL

No, that would be 新. Both have the same pronunciation, but different meanings.