What am I in for?

what am I in for?

Attached: H2x1_NSwitchDS_Warframe_image1600w.jpg (1600x800, 270K)

Skinner box shit

Shit game full of microtransactions. Rebb is hot, tho, so play it for her.

An addiction that will slowly fade over time

What you do in the first 30 minutes is all you'll be doing in the game.

and yet you love Borderlands

No I don't.

Gotta support /our boy/ Randy dabbing on Valve by making Borderlands 3 exclusive to the Epic Win Store.

>what am I in for?
A shit game where the weapon recoil is shown through your fucking entire screen shaking.

nope uninstalled after 3 hours.

>randomly generated maps using reused tiles
>hordes of walking targets to shoot at made up of same-y enemies
>main content comes in the form of unlockable weapons, frames, and mods
>boss battles are pretty underwhelming
>bugs galore
>grind galore
>timegates galore
Eh if you like shooting and looting, I guess its good fun.
After you unlock most of the weapons, there isn't much content though.

A shallow feeling when every new warframe and weapon is gated behind a larger grind than the last. shallow updates and physical pain from running hydron for the 10,000th time

Attached: regret.png (284x128, 54K)

At least mix it up with some Ivara/Equinox sleep runs for affinity.

>bugs galore
I manged to finish that second dream quest and oh my god, what a fucking chore that was. This game is so fucking janky. From overly drawn out walking simulator segments, to buggy ass enemies that behave the way they're supposed to, and the quest literally restarting itself over from the beginning cutscene after completing it. Warframe is such a clusterfuck. I literally had to look up how someone else finished the last boss because the directions were vague as fuck too.

A genuinely fun movement system with some fun weapons and frames that keep me interested.
A fucking terrible difficulty curve, game is usually too easy and then occasionally goes way in the other direction.
Some vaguely interesting lore shit but quest design is ass and story is delivered badly.
Enemy variety is mixed, some interesting enemies in newer places but most shit is boring and dies so quickly you probably won't learn the different enemy types until you're 300 hours in.
Time gates on everything, but this is honestly not that bad unless you want to play 10 hours a day.
Microtransactions for nearly all cosmetics, but you can quite easily earn the real-money currency by trading items you can easily get for free in game, so its only the tennogen stuff that actually costs real money.

grindan forever

Only way i'm coming back to this game is if for some reason a friend forces me to or that they fix the fucking endgame
The latest open world didn't have a finished boss and when they did release it they locked it behind max rep rank. Fuck DEgenerates that think that wasting a week doing menial tasks while locked behind daily caps is "fun".
The only difficult thing in the game is getting 1 shot from invisble rockets or melted sub 1 second by hitscan weapons or hitscan impact explosions, that is the most retarded design ever and the only way you figure it out is through detective work since after all the time the game doesnt even tell you what killed you. Their idea of difficulty is swarming you with massive bubbles and proximity debuffers that will literally removes any survivabillity you may have or damage. That is the laziest fucking design ever, "energy leeches" that invisibly through walls drain your energy and dont really stand out in a crowd. ABSOLUTE CANCER and people still sucking this games dick should get a fucking brainsurgery.

Attached: 1533650563735.jpg (846x846, 65K)

>projecting this hard
Oh ho ho

misery

Look at them, they come to this place when they know they are not pure. Tenno use the keys, but they are mere trespassers. Only I, Vor, know the true power of the Void. I was cut in half, destroyed, but through its Janus Key, the Void called to me. It brought me here and here I was reborn. We cannot blame these creatures, they are being led by a false prophet, an impostor who knows not the secrets of the Void. Behold the Tenno, come to scavenge and desecrate this sacred realm. My brothers, did I not tell of this day? Did I not prophesize this moment? Now, I will stop them. Now I am changed, reborn through the energy of the Janus Key. Forever bound to the Void. Let it be known, if the Tenno want true salvation, they will lay down their arms, and wait for the baptism of my Janus key. It is time. I will teach these trespassers the redemptive power of my Janus key. They will learn its simple truth. The Tenno are lost, and they will resist. But I, Vor, will cleanse this place of their impurity.

best free game ever

Warframe's strategy is to produce hype faster than you can be disillusioned by it. Where other games would release actual content, Warframe will re-release the same missions from years ago but hype them up as something entirely new. They actively avoid adding any challenging content, it's just a babysitter with gambling. Avoid it.