PlayStation 5

Will you buy it Yea Forums?

Attached: 9879.jpg (620x413, 40K)

yeah

depends on the launch titles

>censorstation5
i'll pass

SONY.......... HIRE THIS MAN!

Another one? Already? It's all so fucking tiresome. I haven't gotten excited at the prospect of another generation of consoles in about ten years. That looks like absolute garbage by the way.

Never bought a playstation new before, and don't plan on starting.

Nah, I still like my ngage.

Attached: 1546354781090.jpg (320x427, 24K)

Fuck no. I know you said it's s a meme, but that shit looks horrendous.

Probably, not sure day0 because the big games are on PS4 and Horizon 2 as a launch title is kinda meh.

press F to pay respects to all of those who bought snoystation 4 for death stranding

but it's real dev kit

Attached: dE70bIps5w.jpg (689x517, 45K)

fucking yikes

Attached: yikess.jpg (687x541, 45K)

yeah, money aren't a problem for me

Attached: cute_melonie.jpg (524x512, 118K)

why would anyone buy stationary consoles these days

nice render, bro

Nice render.

I'll wait for the pro

by then PS6 will come out

During a black friday bundle for 200, yes

this

Attached: 075.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

I might do the same. I always wait 2+ years for new systems to start getting games anyway
>PS4: 2013
>PS4 Pro: 2016
>PS5: most likely 2020
You'll still have half a gen before the PS6 comes out if you wait for the PS5 Pro

waiting for the inevitable slim/second rendition of the console.
>ps1 slim
>ps2 slim
>ps3 slim
>ps4 slim/pro
yep

>ps3 2005
>ps4 2014

Fuck the screen in the controller BS. Just give the fucking controller the Xbox Elite/SCUF treatment so you can still press buttons without taking your thumbs off the sticks. If this isn't the new industry standard than Sony can fuck right off.

Not for a few years at least. They'll pull that slim bullshit once again and now maybe even pull a PS5 pro bullshit too.

lmao who even makes these renders amirite my fellow vidya Yea Forumsrothers???

If it’s going to be another 30 FPS machine, then sorry I won’t buy it. I recently bought HZD, and after playing DMC5 and Sekiro on PC, that 30 fps in HZD is ducking unacceptable. I’ve no idea how console players can be fine with this.

2-3 years after launch when the price is down, cross-gen games stop coming out for PS4 and new gen/exclusives pick up steam (like this gem did in late 2016/2017)

> checkerboard 8k in 20fps for £899 with ayyyymd housefire shit microarchitecture

I'll bet it won't even do 60 fps in 4k, this smacks of the '4k xbone' meme

Itt: delusional boomers still think "controllers" (LOL) are gonna be relevant in the coming age of Sony Playstation V

Forget everything you thought you knew about gaming, the future is now

For the players

Attached: PS5-concept-leak.jpg (900x663, 45K)

Give us at least 1080@60

no PS3 disc backwards compatibility means they can fuck off. im not buying this 'PS4 Pro 2' if i cant play my old games. my ps3 is gonna die soon and i dont feel like buying another one used just to play old shit and im not gonna buy another new console just to play new movieshit. i want something for everything and they can suck my dick

Cell architecture probably makes it a nightmare

will it be diskless?