Name the game

Name the game.

Attached: 1553847004990.png (500x360, 111K)

I don't remember.

Ring of Elysium and paladins

cant
i forgot

God of War/ Spiderman
But i just remembered it.

Crackdown 3?

Attached: 1546676039709.jpg (600x600, 30K)

Terra Nova Strike Force Centauri
Starsiege: Tribes
Every Mech game other than Mechwarrior/Battletech
Entire RTS genre
Entire AFPS genre (no, QC is not an afps)

Attached: Chaos-Legion1.jpg (355x500, 62K)

Kingdom Hearts 3, I don't think I've seen anyone talk about it since release.

Attached: img_ogp_e180612.png (1200x630, 210K)

Red Dead Whatever 2

Attached: rememberme.jpg (618x334, 144K)

This. Considering how much it was hyped, it's incredible how fast people stopped talking about it

Even with an online mode, damn.

Who would have thought that ultra realism isn't fun.

I don’t understand how people even looked forward to this game like it was the next coming of Jesus. It was literally just going to be another pretentious rockstar game that had zero depth, and it was. The only difference is that the graphics were good.

the power of big budget marketing
humans are easily manipulated retards in general (including me and you retard)

reminder that video game movies are a cancer in all facets of the industry

According to Yea Forums, any single player game.

Ace Combat 7 had multiplayer.

Damn I remember this game.
Don't remember that one though.

Is there even anything much to talk about about single player games once they have been completed?

A good single player game with tons of post game content, deep combat and mechanics, an enaging story and universe with tons of mystery + lore will be talked about for years, even decades.

Just compare KH2 with KH3

why do you post this every day? Were you so impressed by reddit premade "epic posts"? Do you also use "sweet summer child" in real life?

Yeah nobody talks about the NES/PS1 Final Fantasies anymore.

bannerlord

>B-But, muh faith...
Game died as quick as Dutch in RDR1

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

Cuphead

some shitty hyped up game that turned out to be nothingburger so like 90% of games

It's been almost 4 years and people still talk about The Witcher 3.
I just realized it's been 4 years since TW3 and it still holds up really well, especially the graphics. Gaming innovation really has slowed to a crawl.

W-Who cares about Prototype at this point, I-I'd rather it stay dead than have another Prototype 2.

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 31K)

it hurts

Attached: ps2.jpg (299x168, 6K)

Clearly not Breath of the Wild because Eric keeps making a topic about how much he hates is every fucking day and hundreds of people respond.

LIAR

Attached: liar.jpg (582x468, 20K)

Dreams
came out yesterday have not seen one thread

He has nice teeth.

He grinds them with sand paper

looks like boring platformer weebshit

It came out in early access and apparently has limited copies.
The game has nothing to disuses anyway, not until someone makes cool levels for it.

I think about the first 3 Metal Gear Solid games at least once a day, and Death Stranding every 5 hours each day.

Attached: Kojima.png (1280x720, 578K)

It's a western game wtf

You guys are doing it wrong. You need to name newer releases because it stings more and makes people seeth

I just sanded my nerve and now I'm bleeding to death, help.

Battlefield V

You've got some nerves to do that.

Half Life 3

Literally every game that are out after 1 week, even 2019 games, except Smash Ultimate for some reason.

Attached: 1540352689816.jpg (480x480, 15K)

Remember me

Because Smash is literally the "I CLAPPED, I CLAPPED WHEN I SAW THE REFERENCE" of videogames. It has a wider reach because of all the series it features.

Kilestar pissed away all their fan love with GTAO and GTAO at least eased you into the rape through the course of 7 years. RDO is like throwing a frog into boiling water and SP is gimped for candy crush online, again. So, it died. Modern vidya is ded, period. Even Zoomers are having nostalgia not for modern shit but, Minecraft.

Holy fuck, google “grammar”. I read your shit like 10 times and each time my iq dropped. I’m retarded now.

THE GAME

Ashen

Yea Forums doesn't seem to like the shenmue series enough for threads about the games to last longer than like 10 posts

it really is a mockery

Attached: shenmue.jpg (342x432, 40K)

that is to say, it is a mockery for the shenmue series to not be acknowledged

>all that fancy shit Gta Online is getting
>almost none of them are in Story Mode yet
I know there's mods but damn if GTAO dies off in the future all that content is gonna be fucking worthless.

Attached: 1555450259240.jpg (949x678, 80K)

You act like this isn't the case with most niche games from previous generations.
Yea Forums only wants to talk about new releases, e-celebs, and off topic

Sad but true. Game is great, if it came out on PS4 or Switch people would praise it all day long.

>What are dark souls lore threads
>what are VTMB threads
>what are FONV threads

I love multiplayer games too but they don’t leave much to talk about compared to single player games

Super Mario Odyssey which is surprising since it's the highest rated switch game with BotW and BotW gets a shitposting thread at least once per day.

shenmue is a timeless classic and influenced many games you see today. It must never be forgotten. It is a very special game

Attached: Ryyoooo.jpg (700x350, 38K)

This is literally the only correct response. Anyone who is actually able to list a game has obviously not forgotten and the right term to use is "Yea Forums no longer shitposts it to kingdom come".

[your favourite game]

Jurassic world evolution

It’s a game I love and hate. It’s comfy and pretty and fun. Yet doesn’t live up to its expectations so no one ever talks about.

but normies don't like it

Attached: Kingdom-Hearts-3-Resumen-e1529397520877.jpg (840x473, 82K)

Smash, BotW, that new Mario game.

Attached: 1549289381933.png (840x432, 126K)

You fucking cheeki breeki

Attached: 1552671463291.jpg (285x239, 13K)

Yet you remembered it to post it.

Nomura fucked up because he hastily and unsatsifyingly tied up most loose ends that the series has had for 10 years, while leavinf not much else to discuss or get excited for. Also lack of post game didn't help.

brink?

uh, have you seen the sticky, sonygro?

Attached: 1555369347525.gif (261x238, 1.99M)

>What is the Final Mix DLC and KHuX

smash is only kept alive here because you nintodler have nothing else.

Attached: lesterlaugh.png (431x599, 396K)

Bioshock infinite

Did you break halfway through?

/thread

Attached: 1554439440309.png (365x377, 168K)

Yes, the game will gather buzz again when the dlcs come out months later, I'm just talking about why it's forgotten so quickly after launch. And the khux/secret movie developments are too open ended or vague to carry discussions. It's actually quite sad to see how quickly the KH Youtubers moved onto other things, due to how underwhelming the game was, after 10 years of hype and theories. Everybody is back and reuinted, and Sora+Riku are in some inexplicable situation, big whoop.

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1080, 304K)

Attached: whats in the goddam cube.png (620x733, 618K)

Attached: 813A47B8-0B7C-4E62-B846-E2D922933108.gif (598x450, 33K)

MDK

Breath of the wild is still mentioned in threads.
The bootyblasting that game gave people continues to this very day

Starcraft 2

/thread

Attached: 1541318390271.jpg (750x673, 65K)

Attached: 1518906575198.png (680x723, 403K)

Beat me to it. Here is your (You) fagget.

half the people on Yea Forums weren't even born when Shenmue came out

Hah, faggot. I was born 1 year before. *dabs on your corpse*

OP and shitposters utterly destroyed

Here, have a (You)

I thought that new Yoshi game would be more popular.
Metro, God Eater 3 and DoA6 all came and vanished too.

This is rather phenomenal.
Usually this board is 90% buzzwords stamped onto game screenshots of webms.
But this thread tries to find a game for a buzzword (buzzsentence?). This is so meta. Can Yea Forumseddit handle this?

I remember this.
What a fucking disappointment.

Just shaking things up a bit is all