Games doesn't fill the void anymore

>games doesn't fill the void anymore
>lol get a hobby bro
>fail at it

Attached: honklhonk.jpg (800x450, 49K)

>spend 10 hours a day pressing f5 on Yea Forums

Attached: 1554714441915.jpg (1024x1009, 68K)

Then try something else.

>get a new hobby
>my hobby is firing paintballs at kids at the local playground

Attached: Honker of worlds.jpg (1024x690, 103K)

People always say that clowns and snakes are scary.

I don't get it

this sadly

The greatest hurdle to a successful life is being able to endure tedium for a long term goal.

Snakes can be scary if you're in a place where dangerous ones live and you're walking around outside.

Have you tried getting /fit/?

>been playing games to fill the void for the past 4 years
>job interview in 5 days

farewell bros

>games doesn't fill the void anymore
>lol get a hobby bro
>get into blacksmithing
it's pretty fun lads

Attached: 1465771492918.png (773x591, 763K)

Get a better hobby, you fuck.

At least, a hobby you're better at.

I'm talking about those people who if they see snakes in movies or where there's a handler with a snake, or a snake in the box they become extremely squeemish

hobbie's aren't something you can fail it.

Attached: consider.jpg (718x718, 69K)

get into sword-fighting/hema. shit is tight and way funner than vidya these days

if he's a fat gamer fuck that's not going to be fun for him.

Go to your nearest national Park and walk the trails

I also recommend finding a hobby you are at least passionate about. It took me years to get to where I wanted my work to be posted here.

Attached: 20190416_185011.jpg (1504x2016, 348K)

>games don't fill the void anymore
>decide maybe its time to settle down
>get a wife and have the bonk honk
>still feel empty
>decide to have a kid
>baby boi and girl are born, twins
>still feel empty
>think its my job
>break off and start my own business
>doing much better then I was under shitlord bosses
>still feel empty
>decide to pick up several different hobbies, nothing sticks
>go back to games
>get a very brief moment of happiness
>fades after a few days
Its the current state of the gaming industry, isn't it? Games have no soul anymore therefore they don't fill our souls with the love developers used to put in it. It's like how you know home cooking is home cooking, because love went into it.

How do I get the love back into games bros?

Attached: 1522899255926.png (633x758, 34K)

Embrace the void

op here why am i such a failure

Attached: 1542267521.png (413x549, 106K)

Plenty of fat fighters out there. It'll be tough at first, but its always fun.

Just get an autoupdater

Lack of focus.

>mfw I got into tabletop RPGs and I now whenever I think something about the game isn't fun or could be done better I can just tweak it exactly how I want
Kinda glad games have gone to shit since I doubt I would have bothered putting in all this effort to get into shit like D&D otherwise
Been DMing for a few years now and videogames just don't appeal to me as much anymore

Attached: frank-frazetta-norseman-small.jpg (800x1093, 243K)

Schizoid Personality Disorder?

That might be my problem.

> no job
>barely play video games

>find a decent job
>feel justified slacking and trying to get fired because I feel like I don't have enough free time to play video-games

Hell

>games don't fill the void anymore
>gamebro doesn't log on anymore and don't wanna try to find another gamebro online cause I wouldn't even know where to start
>get a hobby
>slowly a group starts to form around me
>realize they're a bunch of shitheads with anger issues and don't really share much interests at all
>they form a clique in the group and slowly start excluding me on purpose or not
feels bad man, I just wanna go back to the ventrilo days of chilling out and playing shit together with my bros

I suspect this. I feel barely any passion for anything and rarely feel pleasure. I don't know what to do.

Go see a doctor. It's what I had to do.

>finish a blender and zbrush tutorial
>enjoy it
>havent touched them since then 6 months ago

Attached: 1555214846715.png (831x799, 329K)

>facebook frog thread
>it reads like a literal mongoloid posted it
Every time.

>25 year old kisless virgin
>out of shape
>crooked back
>terrible breath and teeth
>oily skin and bad body odor
>no social skills
>no friends

Get on my fucking level

Failing at something is just the first step to being good at something, don't sweat it.

Also, you probably have depression and should seek professional help.

Literally all of those things can be fixed.
There's hope for you, user! Don't give up!

Holy shit you retards, of course you will suck fat cock at literally anything you do the first time, be it painting, writing, animation, martial arts, lifting, fucking ANYTHING. YOU WILL SUCK COCK AT IT FOR AT LEAST 3 MONTHS MINIMUM. You'll probably be really distracted and unable to even read a book properly if you haven't in a while.

Just keep doing it if it seems cool and you'll also be able to do backflips or draw cute anime girls or punch bags really hard or whatever just keep going and accept that you will be FUCKING USELESS for a while.

try long distance running

That's not how hobbies work dumbass. Most hobbies require you to be shit for years before you get any sort of satisfaction. But you're too much of a weak bug to do something like that.

>tfw no more snowboarding till next winter
At least I can mountain bike

Kinda expensive isn’t it?

Do some surfing

Hobbies are surrogate acitivites. Get a lifestyle instead.

Starting out, the most expensive part is the forge. Other than that, you can find a solid piece of metal as an anvil, and you don't need every tool under the sun. A cheap hammer should suffice.

You lack discipline. You have gotten to used to doing nothing. Make sure you break the cycle. You can still live a good life. You need not be ashamed of yourself. Let yesterdays pains wash off you like rain. For today is it's own day. And every day will bring new potential, potential you can fulfill if you just take action and believe in yourself. Make a change! TODAY.

Attached: 1551635860434.jpg (500x730, 51K)

How could you fail at masturbation though, user?

Attached: CgWjlQ4WIAAalFV.jpg (609x900, 139K)

The void will consume you sooner or later, no matter what you do.
You just have to accept this fact and live with it.