How do you balance minimalism and gaming?

How do you balance minimalism and gaming?

Attached: 34D217F9-967D-42B7-B559-739E66F1B1D2.jpg (930x618, 300K)

Fuck millennial home design.

by being broke

you don't unless you're a digital only fag

For me its PC gaming. The best way to enjoy vidya.

PC

That seems so uncomfortable and like it would lead to a leg falling asleep. Did she run out of money for a couch or something? And why would you place a TV in front of a window where the sun's brightest could cause glare and shit?

>minimalism
>all those wires crossing the floor and a laptop hooked to the TV
This looks fucking stupid

>she
>her

> wires
> minimalism
Pick one.

Video games are best played on the floor. Been that way for decades.

>minimalism
Absolutely disgusting and a knee jerk reaction to zoomers that bombard themselves with crap 24/7 that their living spaces need to be completely void of stimulation.

This, that Marie Kondo shit got taken super out of context because people are brainlets, the actual book is just her saying to be mindful and keep tidy but make sure if you have stuff its stuff you value to a variety of extents

My ps4 doesnt spark joy. Im gonna throw it away

Attached: E56579E3-49EA-443D-9414-1174AEF62B28.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

by exercising restraint

PC only and Pirating games.

Well maybe you should.

>WAAAAAAAAAH PPL DON'T WANNA LIVE KNEE-DEEP IN HOTPOCKETS AND POCKY BOXES LIEK ME

Attached: images.jpg (221x228, 11K)

PIRATE MY PROGRAMS
PIRATE MY GAMES

YO HO, HEAVE HO

I live in a very small apartment with my girlfriend and while we both love vidya, we just can't afford physical collecting due to the sheer amount of space it takes up, and because we're going to have children soon. Best bet is digital-only, emulation, and hacked handhelds and consoles.

A good PC, PS3, PS4 5.05, Wii, Switch, Vita, and a 3DS can all be hacked easily and will cover most consoles ever made. Fun side consoles include a PS1 classic hacked, maybe a retropie or a GPD. SNES, 64, etc, can all be played on the PC using a PC SNES controller like Ibuffalo, and a raphnet-tech 64 PC adapter will make 64 emulation feel less like emulation.

You will save hundreds of thousands of euros/dollars in the long run by avoiding resellers and collectors who drove up prices to insane prices that will only go up and get worse.

Attached: 71181535.jpg (2200x3200, 2.93M)

t. pack rat

Wat game is that? looks fun. I like the art style.

Attached: 1527086828465.png (320x320, 44K)