Based. Nintendo took the trap-pill

Based. Nintendo took the trap-pill.

Attached: Teddie.jpg (2896x2896, 469K)

Nope not until they design Link like this for the next Zelda

Attached: Link.jpg (1036x1334, 226K)

Trap pill me

There was a textbook trap in Xenoblade 2 too, plus obviously the Gerudo segment of Breath of the Wild with crossdressing Link.

SHIT, I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE IT
I was too bored to care about mii-fighters

Are there any games your beloved twink maturing into a twunk? If you're still in love with your twink when their upperbody turns into a man's body, their body hair starts to get out of control, and his hairline starts receding, that's true love.

>Play Fire Emblem Fates
>Make a female Corrin with Fighter or Oni Savage as Heart Seal
>Marry Forrest
>Partner Seal him into twunkhood

cute af

All they have to do is remove the Tits & this would be perfect

Attached: WX84f14.jpg (960x960, 176K)

I literally bought a vita + golden when I saw that his trap costume was available

Why are people so obsessed with traps on this site? Do said people think that the possibility of finding an attractive woman to fuck is so unlikely that fucking a feminine dude seems like an option to consider?

What are the chances of finding an attractive woman that is also into STEM and likes video games?

Silly Sakurai, Teddie is a boy

that's an ugly girl, not a trap. link is already a trap.

>do people enjoy concepts that are mostly limited to fantasy and are seldom ever found in reality?

Androgynous men are more attractive than any woman could ever be, without contest. It's just a matter of having good taste. People who prefer men are higher iq and have more refined tastes.

Women don’t have interests or opinions of their own. They just gravitate to whatever you do granted you keep them long enough.

>more refined tastes
yeah, in feces

Attached: 1521256205345.png (300x303, 50K)

>deluded men with dirty shitters are far better than actual pussy

Its a fetish dude

pussy is ugly as fuck, and dirtier than a properly cleaned ass. you have a mental illness.

This. Straights are brainlet troglodytes. Nothing compares to twink perfection.

Attached: 1422209974305-0.jpg (2000x3008, 657K)

I only want pretty dudes. Women are shit and have always been shit.

games or vns where you can romance a trap

Attached: dfa236f2ee5224a96768.jpg (480x360, 13K)

anime brainwashing that strangly only affects incels
i wonder why

this

the problem with straight people is that they don't know how to clean their ass so they think every ass is filthy and full of shit

t. fag who plays with butt toys and they always come out clean and don't even smell like poop afterwards

Attached: xenoblade_floren.jpg (474x689, 28K)