Will you buy the Capcom Home Arcade?

Attached: CAPCOM_HOME_ARCADE_2_0014.png (1500x1500, 1.4M)

Honestly looks like trash.

no, because it's hideous.

Only iff you can load it up with more geimus.

I'll probably just load up AvP in MAME and finish it when this thing is released, then feel glad I didn't waste 200 bux

>no Super Turbo
It's shit, and it's ugly anyway.

>have no friends
>second half is entirely wasted and makes the whole thing too heavy
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

But if you can use it as a normal stick and load more games onto it.....

Get a mini PC and build one yourself. I'm currently making my own bartop that has more than the paltry amount of games this thing has.

You have any reference vids your using?

A pandora box is cheaper with more games.

game selection is kind of cool but on the other hand:
>hyper fighting instead of super turbo
>darkstalkers 1(?) instead of vampire saviour
>only other fighter in the entire collection is cyberbots (which is cool but still)

if I'm going to be paying $250, I don't want any questions on my mind about bizarre inclusions and exclusions from the honestly paltry lineup of titles
I get why some shit like CvS2, any of the Marvel titles, Giga Wing's and Strider's sequels, etc. weren't included in this but there's no way someone at Capcom wasn't asking the same questions I am right now about why THE FUCK they went with those versions of Vampire and SF2 and why they couldn't manage to get Alpha 2 or Red Earth in there or something instead of some of these really bizarre extra picks nobody was asking for

and on top of all that it's fucking shaped like the capcom logo, so hell no I'm not buying that shit

This is a joke, right?

>your

Attached: 1548905980505.png (403x448, 53K)

> chink shit
yike’s

>makes mh world, re2, megaman 11 and dm5
>capcom is back you gu...
This looks like the biggest piece of shit in awhile
I don't know why Capcom is so incompetent when it comes to retro shit
They some how think fitting all the Street fighter games in the collection (12 arcade roms) is ok and doable but 10 Megaman games or 8 depending whether its classic or X for some reason need to be released on 2 separate discs or one switch cart and a download code?
Capcom isn't in such a bad slump but they are making Nintendo tier retarded decisions
I don't care if this has Sanwa parts or is a decent build quality, its a fucking $250 plug and play, this this is going to bomb
Like, for $250 you can just go buy a higher tier Quanba stick and download a bunch of roms or even have money left over to get a few games
What the actual fuck were they thinking

no

> de2make
> good

>no plans for more games
>no way to use it as a controller for real consoles to take advantage of the sanwa parts
>the case is probably cheap thin plastic

nah

For $50 less I could grab a pandora's box with a lot more games

Attached: Pandora-Box-6-1300-in-1-8-button-Family-2-players-joystick-arcade-console-support-add.jpg_640x640.jp (640x640, 132K)

It's not that hard mate. Get a MAME emulator and put the roms on it, make sure the pc boots when you put the plug in. There are numerous businesses that offer premade bartop plates so all you really need is some glue and screws.
I'm building my own version in the form of a treasure chest for the novelty and so that it looks like a normal furniture accessory when not in use.

No.
It looks wack, way too big and those transparent buttons are retarded. Maybe if it had MvC2 on it but that runs on NAOMI so that is out of the question, better off emulating those games yourself.

Attached: D4SOdUsWwAEs9mx.png (203x182, 4K)

Are you retarded or just a Yea Forums contrarian?

Fucking stupid.

Give me a single stick and make it $79

Is this bait?

I'd rather use Fightcade + a USB Saturn controller and not waste $260 like a retard.

The first time 7 Capcom games get English ports, and they waste it on what will amount to enthusiast b8 instead of throwing it on consoles. Dear God Capcom can make some retarded decisions.

those are bulled now. you have to put the games on yourself which sounds like a fucked up annoying thing.