BLUE SKY TO FOREVER,GREEN GRASS BLOWS IN THE WIND,DANZING

BLUE SKY TO FOREVER,GREEN GRASS BLOWS IN THE WIND,DANZING

Attached: 44e5d39037e285e57994584619d4576a.jpg (1403x1403, 342K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!bVUCTJzD!PmnPw4S7fWGyvTjw9S0-RQdk7rRp2BQNuXJqRkZCZvk
mega.nz/#!rFcj1SIJ!47JH9M4OrzmQKuaiJ6IqUgmgz_SVNtk4LIYNSa-D-_8
mega.nz/#!bYcEnbhC!rYnhvcJiRC46T6yExS0Y61JHZ-5N3WxFvfZMI8xbyhE
widescreenfix.townofsilenthill.com/SH2/
youtu.be/fFVwI487ORo
mega.nz/#!2JNkgJ7b!nfPf5cIs6I5K-sdAs7RcnHvGA2hAvIGdpQuIoBhF3iE
mega.nz/#!GVVGRLpD!SyklVbuLIkc38ZYji5QL3sWHKtHt9-Bto700My8pH7c
mega.nz/#!Us1XTaII!cglH0dZOaH5yQEm4cnEh3eyUz4bIf6rACQqcVzkb4Hc
youtube.com/watch?v=5SBY_fUpmnQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw used to stay on the main menu and let it loop for hours, trying to make out and memorize the lyrics
>still listen to it from time to time and find myself humming along with it

Attached: 1547790864863.jpg (250x247, 4K)

;_;

SWISS CHEESE

SH1 NTSC DDL:
mega.nz/#!bVUCTJzD!PmnPw4S7fWGyvTjw9S0-RQdk7rRp2BQNuXJqRkZCZvk

SH2 DDL:
mega.nz/#!rFcj1SIJ!47JH9M4OrzmQKuaiJ6IqUgmgz_SVNtk4LIYNSa-D-_8

SH2 torrent:
mega.nz/#!bYcEnbhC!rYnhvcJiRC46T6yExS0Y61JHZ-5N3WxFvfZMI8xbyhE

>SH2 PC fixes site:
widescreenfix.townofsilenthill.com/SH2/
>SH2:EE install tutorial:
youtu.be/fFVwI487ORo

SH3 DDL:
mega.nz/#!2JNkgJ7b!nfPf5cIs6I5K-sdAs7RcnHvGA2hAvIGdpQuIoBhF3iE

SH3 torrent:
mega.nz/#!GVVGRLpD!SyklVbuLIkc38ZYji5QL3sWHKtHt9-Bto700My8pH7c

SH4 DDL:
mega.nz/#!Us1XTaII!cglH0dZOaH5yQEm4cnEh3eyUz4bIf6rACQqcVzkb4Hc

Mount the ISOs of 2 & 3, and then run their installers like always.
DON'T use W10's own virtual disc app! Don't install under C:\Program Files\ !
The SH1 is a PS1 rip that you gotta emulate.

Follow the SH2 widescreen fix site's instructions to the teeth, and you should be fine.
For 3 & 4, check the Guide.

If you experience issues saving the game / not being able to edit the disp.ini, make sure the files aren't set to "Read Only", and run the game as Administrator.
If SH2 gets stuck in a black screen upon launch, close it and re-start it again.
If SH3 runs like shit even on a strong PC, check and lower the Rendering Resolution setting.

SH2-4 support DirectInput controllers. If you wanna use Xbox or PS4 gamepads, check the guide or use a Joy2Key programs.
There's OK emu-settings for SH1 in the guide. If the image of the game does NOT fill your entire screen in fullscreen mode, check your plugin AND GPU control panel's image scaling settings!
Try a PGXP emulator for a lot less wobbly PS1 graphics.

>Protips
-Play in the release order
-Never play below Normal difficulty
-Replaying them all is recommended
-Turn down the ingame Brightness setting
-Don't try to kill everything that moves, especially outdoors
-Turning OFF the flashlight can really help

Attached: SH PC Guide 3th July 2018 v2.1 sml.png (1281x5453, 1.82M)

I remember playing a demo of this game and being really creeped out by those ant-eater looking fucks in that rusty building. Every time I hear this song I remember those shits.

it's a shame SH2 happened, SH1 was a really good game and gets looked over because people played 2 first and can't handle a downgrade in graphics to experience a superior game

I FEEL YOUR STRESS

>had the copy of the game with the soundtrack CD included
>kept it in a case with other CDs to listen to on school bus
>mfw some faggot stole the case and the school couldn't find out who did it
What really pisses me off is that this was back in 06, who the fuck was stealing CDs anymore at that point?

Attached: I May rage.jpg (489x367, 39K)

Here's hoping Silent Hill reaches its former glory once more...

Attached: 1552007021756.gif (400x225, 817K)

They are two very different experiences, it's likely you'll enjoy both but it's not the same thing.
You can enjoy one and not the other, both or none. They are both great products though, you just prefer one over the other.

If Konami wakes up and realizes that Capcom is practically spanking their asses right now with all the reversals it's done for many of its franchises lately.

Attached: Heather seeing casual Silent Hill fans.png (318x390, 129K)

He's not exactly wrong though, some people are sadly just graphics whores who will pick the prettier game out of a bunch rather than play something for its more intricate values. All of the Team Silent era games were great in their own ways, but it does seem that loads of people will ignore certain titles if they don't look good enough to them.

Well yeah that's a shame.
But if people can't go past graphics they also probably wouldn't appreciate Silent Hill as a whole.
Better for them to not play a game they won't enjoy rather than them playing it and unjustly criticizing it.

Hard to say. Some people are just picky and will pick the more appealing-looking option, which would mean either SH2, 3, or 4 depending on which strikes them more. While Sh4 did have some advancements over 3, I personally still think SH3 looks the best of the Team Silent games with its characters and lighting. But then you'll have some who just pick the prettier option and boo on the others for really petty reasons. And it is indeed a shame since the first 4 games really do all deserve a go.

Well their opinions are just their own.
By restricting their experience to the prettiest looking ones, they are limiting themselves.
They won't play amazing games because of their pettiness, I feel sorry for them.

Still won't change how much I like the games they boo on.

That's good to hear. While I can understand wanting better graphics, and by all means it would be fun if the older games could get competent remakes, the sad reality is that the closest thing we got was a poorly optimized collection that only had two games, a redub that managed to be just plain bad instead of entertaining, and bugs that made the PC ports of the games look like professional-grade jobs. And while that's not to say that the games have to be remade, it does show that if anyone even dares to try, they had better be ready to put their asses into it and actually make an effort.

Attached: Bandwagon.jpg (736x521, 138K)

Konami doesn't care about vidya. They've released like 11 games since 2014, three of which are Pro Evolution Soccer rehashes.

I play SH1 on release day and I still prefer SH2 more.

If they realize the market is worthwhile to invest in again, they might care again. But that's certainly a big IF

Attached: Traffic in Silent Hill.jpg (500x583, 34K)

OP is good but this is some real Silent Hill music kino
youtube.com/watch?v=5SBY_fUpmnQ

OUCH, RIGHT IN MY SWISS CHEESE HEART

Such a great scene.

Attached: Letter from the Lost days.jpg (3000x1262, 910K)

This

Attached: SH3 Book store.jpg (1024x780, 184K)