>>458840141

>>it's hard for me to be motivated to play vidya on a regular basis anymore
>been feeling the same myself. i guess i'm getting bored with the vidya i have but i do play a ton of tetris. you just need to find something with a lot of replayability that you enjoy.
user are you still here? do you have a discord ID?

Attached: 69983085_p0.jpg (3541x5016, 1.83M)

kys fag

Jesus Christ, you're desperate.

I just wanted to chat with an user but of course the thread got deleted

FUCK YOU DISCORD TRANNY

I just keep finding more reasons to give these games a try.

Attached: MegaMan_Battle_Network_3_Blue_Version_Coverart.jpg (256x255, 75K)

Post ass sissy

No shit it did.
You're just an erp poster looking for new erp partners.

I was just talking about that in the last thread! It's one of my favorite games, you should give it a try user. It's got an amazing postgame!

Attached: 1514978636666.jpg (529x386, 57K)

Of course you were user. I was there
I've got such an immense backlog of old stuff to play, but you're making me consider bumping BN up the lists a little. It's only a pity that it's a GBA game, because I don't like the GBA audio quality very much.
What other games do you enjoy? I could talk a little about mine but they're weird and probably boring.

Attached: 1547442654014.gif (300x400, 332K)

I recently played through and really enjoyed Sekiro. I just fired it up to rush through new game plus to fight the boss I didn't get to fight in the ending I'm in. I tend to really like Metroidvanias as a whole, I'd heavily recommend any of the GBA Castlevanias except maybe CotM and all of the DS ones for sure. I'd be happy to hear about games you like if you'd like to share. If you intend to give the MMBN series a try, keep in mind that the first game is very VERY basic compared to the later games. The maps have no distinguishing features, I'd recommend using a map online to follow to make it less of a nightmare and if you can't handle it, there's nothing wrong with skipping straight to 2, which is just an all around refinement. 3 gets even better and is the height of the series in my opinion.

Attached: 1b0dd55e4ae81963129b4bd808324dedc7ca49df.png (465x472, 407K)

I'm literally not
is it so hard to believe I'm just lonely and want to find people to talk to in the one place I feel like I can relate to anyone?

i want a bf

Attached: 1545293294076.png (498x528, 378K)

Hey, that's funny of you to mention! I actually really just got done playing through both Circle of the Moon and Harmony of Dissonance recently! I stopped a little ways into Aria of Sorrow though, I have a really bad tendency to get sidetracked when trying to play through stuff. I actually enjoyed Circle, it was a basic game and the cards system felt a little disjointed, but it was a good time. Harmony is such a jump in graphics quality compared to it though! I tried playing through them basically so I could compare them to SotN, because I also replayed that at the time and the second castle felt kinda weak.
And that's not even going into what I think of Sekiro, which I also played...

Attached: 1479678833571.jpg (400x489, 92K)

How did you like Sekiro? Did you find any of the bosses particularly difficult? I'd recommend getting through AoS, plenty of people consider it one of the best Metroidvanias, I personally prefer DoS on the DS though but that may just be because I played it a ton when I was younger.

Attached: 1546003712456.png (710x507, 367K)

do you guys like not know how to talk to each other on skype or some shit

I'm in no big rush to replay Aria because I have actually played it before already, and I have some small memory of it still. Plus the whole collect souls from every enemy thing would wreak havok in the kind of player I am, I'd just waste so much time trying to collect them all... but I will get back to it at some point, I'm sure. Speaking of Dawn of Sorrow, what did you think about the artstyle change between Aria and it?
Sekiro was weird... I really, really don't like the process of going through the levels in it, and the side weapons all felt too weak, but the bosses managed to hold the game for me, and at the end I think I have a good opinion of it just because of them! I think Demon of Hatred was my most difficult boss, and I don't enjoy fighting it very much, but to be honest the thing that killed me the most and infuriated me the most by far was that giant fat drunk man right before Lady Butterfly.

Attached: 1498610823681.jpg (480x465, 47K)

that was the point of this thread I think, was to find the person so that they could add each other

post butt

Hope you find some people to talk to here, user. I know how that feels.

I do have one person but it's literally just him, I don't talk to anyone else on a regular basis or have someone I feel like I relate to
there was another server I was in for while but I realized that I really didn't like any of the people in it and they didn't like me either so now I'm back at square zero
I just don't know anymore

Attached: 1479700532076.png (760x839, 760K)

>is it so hard to believe I'm just lonely and want to find people to talk to in the one place I feel like I can relate to anyone?
On this board? Yeah, it is.

Hey, it's okay. It's better to just have one person you can really relate to than just be surrounded by a bunch of people who don't give a shit about you. Don't give up.