What the FUCK happened ?

this is even worse than snake, atleast samus was understandable since her thighs got bigger but why did they do this to her ? what the fuck

Attached: flat ass.jpg (680x340, 31K)

She angled her hips differently in the two stills. I know, it's weird, sometimes people do that.

Guns are OK now, but butts are now bad.
Cero is getting westernized.

>No Backside of the TV
NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I want to cum on ann

Who gives a shit you fuck

Have sex

first snake's ass now this? it's not fair bros

does your butt dissapear when you stand up

Cant unsee

Attached: 1555353649597.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Left is in the anime, though. Her ass is pancake tier in the game

It’s just the shitty model being used. If Makoto gets her ass and hips nerfed, then I’ll be pissed.

Guns and violence are allowed xD sexy boobies are bad lol! Ignore the fact that we won't add realistic females females anymore, yay sony yay cero board!

>inkling has a bigger but then ann
lol

Attached: inkling.png (242x240, 63K)

No one in Persona 5 has an ass either. That's just an animated intro on the left.

Attached: 1493709554960.png (637x635, 410K)

Ann-fags on suicide watch

Attached: 1539662352070.gif (432x432, 891K)

Now try looking at it from the side and see how big it isn't. She does have nice hips though.

You may not like it, but that's what peak female form looks like

This makes me wanna try picking up P5 again.

Sometimes, I got really scared the first time it happened.

Why is there so many versions of these games and which ones do I play if I want to dive into P3, 4 and 5?

it's even worse than you think, anons even disagree on which versions to play

stupid fucking brainlets not understanding how glutes or ass tissue work
Snake's ass got a buff, but due to his stance it's more hidden (reminder that he's in a CQC stance, one that would indeed tighten up YER ASS CHEEKS)

Modeling and bone weighting requires knowledge and accurate usage of human anatomy, otherwise shit gets fucky; it also means that you can't just go full retard like you could with , say, a drawn image, because the model needs to be able to bend, move, and pose. This is a basic and incredibly important part of rigging; not knowing this is the same kinda shit that ends up getting you deflating elbows and knees in shitty 3D models.

Again; you can cheat this in 2D animation, because there's nothing truly constricting your characters (m)ass (or conservation of such), but in 3D you're not gonna make a whole new fucking model for every goddamned pose, and you're not gonna inflate or deflate parts of the model for each pose either, unless you're sperging the FUCK out because your name is Ark System Works and money is no object

TL;DR Learn what rigging is, remember that models have to obey most rules of human anatomy to animate even moderately well, and know that if they inflated her ass it'd be hanging out of her back in other poses, because the model's gonna remain the same the whole time, as opposed to violating conservation of mass every 15 seconds like a shitty anime

lmao dont care i just want to beat my meat to snake's ass

play mgs and just look at his ass in that game even when in cqc stance, faggot.