Why the FUCK are you not playing Conan Exiles

Why the FUCK are you not playing Conan Exiles

Attached: 7yob3hf43ep21.jpg (1920x1080, 166K)

I don't think I owe an explanation when it comes to that.

because it lags, too much bugs, combat and map too meh and overall a boring game

it sucks

fuck off Ark kiddies

I feel insulted that you think I care about Ark.

beats the hell out of skyrim

Attached: j1mx2tjdtuy01.png (960x540, 970K)

I've played a ton of it but it gets a bit boring when the novelty wears off.

Building is a lot of fun though, and as enjoyable as building massive castles is, it's more efficient to just have a nice comfy home.

How do people pick a server and stick with it for shit like this? Thered be soo much time thrown down the drain if the server depopulates or you feel like switching to pvp or pve, or a friend plays on a diff server, or the server is always full. etc. I can't decide.
I made a singeplayer character and made a tiny house so far while running around with my tits out.

I'm enjoying more complex building with aesthetic barbarians.

Also the gargantuan tits

Attached: xyfnxl119bs21.jpg (960x832, 183K)

I picked a server on a whim but it ended up being wiped, the few I hopped into after were full of people who knew eachother which is probably why they stuck with it, not sure if they met in game or not.

I unironically ruined my dick with sex mods and all-day edging sessions stoned the entire time on high quality dispensary weed. By the time I got tired of that there was just nothing left worth getting a boner for.

Attached: Untitled27.jpg (2560x1440, 774K)

SHARE CREATIONS
for it entertaineth me

I'm not into erp

Ok, where the fuck did you download them. Even the vanilla titties get me rock hard and I NEED this

>hit 200 hours, get completely bored
Outside of grinding and erp there is almost nothing to do in the game.

because literally no one but 1000x rate troglodytes play it

that's the only playable rates tho
i don't know who the fuck can play on x1

i bet you play 0.5x damage too
all of the populated servers are made for children

>all of the populated servers are made for children
?

I couldn't get anywhere with it
>spawn
>walk along road butt naked
>get to a small oasis
>shitloads of mutants instantly fuck my ass
>kicking does more damage then swinging with a weapon
>cant kill anything unless I sit on a rock and chip them down
>uninstall

Game was free and I know no-one who has it, but it seems like id need to sink hundreds of hours just to build a piece of shit

Attached: 55840597_2203128409725747_5815476166500286464_n.jpg (462x418, 18K)

>lunge attacks do damage at the beginning of their animation

Attached: 1536421086968.jpg (1024x986, 136K)

How do you get food on a plate like that!?

Do these sex mods work in MP?

I dont like sandbox games, I need na objective or I get bored and start griefing my friends who are trying to build shit

Mods.
Only on modded servers.

>Only on modded servers.
Is it hard to host just a private server? Needs to be dedicated, right?

Cause im waiting for Anri Cosplay MMO.

No, iirc.

Hmm, for real? I might try some stuff with my friend then.

Why would I waste weeks building something like that just to have some fag summon a god and destroy everything in a minute.

Got it when it first released on EA. Was a buggy piece of shit. Played it again when it released and it was still a buggy piece of shit.

Is the lighting still horse shit? Do building pieces randomly physically ghost, allowing people to run through them?

It's UE4.

Is ranged combat still absolutely worthless?

Yes
>they removed crossbows because Funcom a shit and don't know how to fix them
>two years and the majority of your arrows continue to not even register

Attached: Pretendo.jpg (969x562, 77K)

It didn't seem worth it singleplayer, and I wasn't very interested in multiplayer. Although the sex mods are kinda tempting, but even then I'd probably be better off single player rather than trying to find an user to dick.

Is there a lot of PvE stuff that's worth exploring, looting, and fighting NPCs over? I don't give a fuck about multiplayer.

Playing it with 3 friends on private server, it's a fucking blast. Only problem is two of them are starting to cry that the game is too hard. (One particular friend keeps running off of cliffs and didn't realize until level 31 that he could craft a waterskin) Meanwhile I'm soloing the world boss crocodile with a level 40 steel axe.

No. There's a couple "dungeons" but they're small and uninspiring. It plays like Rust more than Skyrim.

Yes.
Combat is shit in general.
Map is shit and suitable for 10 player tops.
Building is grindy and bugged to the oblivion.
PvE is nothing but spamming 3 attacks on gorillion HP bosses.
No mounts.
No magic.
No interaction with trells.
0 balance.
Cosmetic DLCs.

It's literally nothing like Skyrim.

>running off of cliffs
>in the game with some of the most robust and easy to use climbing mechanics

Attached: 1550064938431.png (350x362, 50K)

Ark is bad, Conan is worse. Fuck off.

>Comparing a story telling RPG to a sandbox rock farming game.

Holy shit, I forgot about the mounts. All that talk about the cool mounts, and how there will be battle mounts, mounts for storing loot, race mounts, then at the last minute they axed over half of the promised features, along with mounts.
Fuck this game.

I think his total deaths are somewhere between 40-50. He's level 35 now and has died at LEAST once to every type of enemy, except maybe birds in the jungle.

I tried this for like 10 hours, and it was 9.5 hours more than the game deserved.

There's just nothing there. It's a grind with no incentives. And the worst part is the combat, which looks and plays horribly.

I honestly can't think of one thing I really like about the game.

>Some of the most robust and easy to use climbing
Hah. Oh wait, are you serious?
HAH

this kind of game is trash thrown together by inept developers who went to video game school
its
the entire genre is the 'im going to write a book about my life' tier of garbage full of absolutely retarded design decisions that seem based on nothing more than 'dude wouldn't it be neat if...

I hate everyone who plays them

you wanna provide a counter example or just continue to act like an idiot

I don't like MMORPGs and I fucking hate survival sandboxes, so it's a double no.

>hit button near wall
>you are now climbing
??

Okay I mean... That looks neat and all but like, what do you actually do?

What's the point of hating a game like this? It's just like Monster Hunter.

1. Collect things
2. Make new stuff
3. Beat monsters you couldn't beat before
4. Head deeper into the wilderness

>Waaaaah I don't like it!! I want cutscenes and quirky companions!!

If you're into pvp Rust is probably the best sandbox out. It's the only one of these games with decent combat.

Attached: Rust.jpg (1920x1080, 527K)

>sandbox game
>UE
>pre made map
why

How the fuck do you take the most Chad character in existence to base a video game on, throw it away, and make a shitty soulless crafting survival game?

Is there any pirated version that includes all updates?
no way I'm paying $40 for a few hours worth of fapping material

Yeah that's not the 'most robust and easy to use climbing mechanic ever'. That's just climbing. Not a lot of games do that, but the ones that do, do it a whole lot better. Like BotW or AC. Not sure in what world you would think Conan's climbing somehow surpasses those.

>It's just like monster hunter!
Are you literally a paid shill? It's like Rust and Ark, which are also shit.

>set up a 1x1 stone base
>log off
>wake up naked
I'd like rust a lot more if playing solo wasn't god awful

Conan is actually in the game. He's just a random, soulless NPC in the middle of a town. Says nothing important, does nothing. Just stands there.
Honestly, the only thing this game has that the others don't is an ending. You can actually "escape" the exile land, but you get nothing in return for more or less deleting your character. Just an achievement.

Attached: Conan3.jpg (1920x1080, 219K)

when did anyone say it was the best system to ever exist

Because multiplayer survival games are no fun and usually just come down to the people with the better gear shitting on and raiding everyone they can until you quit.

>build a 1x1 with a wood door
>expect not to be raided
Learn and adapt. Also join a solo or solo/duo/trio server.

Attached: 1481331370550.jpg (320x240, 16K)

I purchased it like a month ago for my Xbone and I've already put a good amount of hours on it. I had to stop playing because of my huge ass backlog, but I'm waiting for the next updates to come back again.

Good shit.

Attached: 1534106500375.png (557x605, 227K)

you say that like having a metal door does anything

Do I need to quote the same sentence thee times? Jesus
>some of the most robust and easy to use climbing mechanics
>The most robust and easy to use
>most
It's not. It's just a climbing mechanic. Yeah it's easy to use (please provide examples which climbing mechanic isn't btw), but it's not some epitome of robust mechanics. It's just there, it doesn't do anything special. It's like saying it has the most robust and easy to use running mechanics.

no fucking matter what I build, efficient or not, best material or not, every god damn time I go to bed and come back the next morning I'm either dead or my shits griefed to fuck.

Scrap metal door can hold back a hell of a lot more than a wooden door, but one simple door isn't going to stop much. Learning door placement is important, let alone where to build.

It's pretty well done, usable almost anywhere and able to be expanded upon with skills and gear
I'd call that robust compared to most games, yeah

It's an aggressive game, but that's what I enjoy about it. The high you get when you get into a fight while you're full of loot, or the feeling after a successful raid is something you don't get in a lot of games.
Really, what got me into these types of games is they remind me so much of how brutal old MMOs used to be.

>Really, what got me into these types of games is they remind me so much of how brutal old MMOs used to be.

This isn't even brutal it's just annoying, you're logging out and not even playing the game and losing shit you've done.

It's boring.

After my first few bases got decimated in seconds I started building bases concealed behind less traveled sides of mountain peaks
It only kept me alive for maybe an extra day
I enjoy the game a lot but the fact that there's nothing to do but raid or gear up for a raid really sucks
especially when the fastest way to gear up for a raid is to take someone elses shit

I wouldn't care if I got to participate in the fight, but when a bunch of fags wait for you to log out just to raid you so you cant defend yourself? That's just no fun man. Might as well play a PVE game at that point.

>wait until someone log out and raid his shit
>brutal
top jej

These games are built for neets who can protect their bases in shifts like it's a job.

What's the best pve sandbox game?
7DTD?

It's certainly not something I can play in quick bursts but settling into it after work is a nice way to while away a few hours.

Wurm

1 and 2 are beyond tedious in survival games, and combat needs to be fun. Exploration's nice, but I can do that in games with fun gameplay.

>It's just like Monster Hunter.
And I don't like monster hunter either. Whats you're point?

I played fucked out of it with /vg/ when the game was out. Enough to get burned out.
Maybe it's time to get in again.

I really wanna play it, but, no friends to play with.

Attached: 1516082392246.jpg (526x701, 86K)

>survival mechanics are beyond tedious in survival games

Attached: 1544370063464s.jpg (106x125, 2K)

>game is terrible
>tits were nice
when sex mods are skyrim level ill go back

Yeah, I don't like punching trees. There's a few survival games I've enjoyed like Darkwood and Subnautica I'm too much of a bitch to finish the latter though, but Rust is genuinely one of my least favorite games.

>tfw every server is either overpopulated or dead

I just run a server for me and my bros. It'll never be the same as running around with a whole village of people terraforming a bridge to the village near us so we can trade, but man does it feel good to play again.

The single player isn't half bad though.

>skyrim
>story
o i am laffin

I played it for like 200 hours. It was fun with a clan, but the combat was truly awful and hackers were everywhere as soon as you pissed people off.

I wanted to like it because sexy ladys are pretty much default but the combat is so fucking bad. At least in Skyrim the combat is passable with the bows being kinda fun to use. I bought Conan exiles on day 1 and have uninstalled like 4 times trying to get into it. Even with the new update the combat is so fucking shit. I don't care about base building, guilds or other people in general I just wanted a sandbox to explore and kill things with sexy women but fuck that if the gameplay sucks. Just stick to skyrim and download some slut barbarian gear to get your fix.

Attached: ScreenShot20.png (1920x1080, 3.43M)

>get the game for free on ps4
>game is censored
fuck this shit, I read that only the USA version was censored, and I'm form Europe, I want my nudity

>What's the point of hating a game like this?

The "point?" I don't have an agenda, you dumbfuck. The game is just unenjoyable.

but i wanna play with friends