Sekiro thread

because the last thread got deleted, post anything sekiro

Attached: 1554813897127.jpg (1024x951, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv/serenitymiyazaki/clip/FreezingDistinctWeaselAMPTropPunch?filter=clips&range=7d&sort=time
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

post more faceapp edits

Attached: 1555306744308.jpg (1024x1011, 291K)

Attached: 1550540974398.webm (1280x720, 2.34M)

Attached: 4-16-2019_10-55-51_PM-5yj01pu0_1.webm (1920x1080, 2.57M)

post boi pussi

Not sure what to greentext,
>xbox
or
>savescumming

>Heh, nothing personnel kid

Attached: sekiro 2019.04.03 - 14.32.41.05.DVR.mp4_snapshot_00.46_[2019.04.17_15.28.40].jpg (1280x720, 404K)

I feel bad for the cat. Fuck coreans.

nah fuck cats.

I want to comfort that cat

Why do asians seem unable to control their frustrations?

Attached: 42478937_2205635743059142_4824763688193884160_o.jpg (831x1200, 82K)

nah fuck you

>Getting mad at video games

Fucking easy mode shitters.

Attached: Aren't you a little old for this, anon.jpg (345x389, 23K)

>savescumming

Nah, I just got fed up and turned off the console instead of quitting out after losing too much

Maybe I'm just a complete shitter, but is Ashina Cross actually viable for bosses? I modded it to use no spirit emblems, and while it rips through regular fodder and is extremely satisfying to use on them, it seems like a huge liability for bosses. Even Owl and Butterfly poise through it and attack you while you're hitting them (whereas they'd be staggered for regular attacks). Nice vitality damage though, but that doesn't mean shit in a game where you're going for posture management.

Apart from removing spirit emblem, how would we fix this skill? I'm imagining that you were still allowed to deflect (but not block) while your sword was sheathed (like the Ashina elites and Isshin can) that it'd be more viable. Maybe even build it around skillful deflections (like you gain an attack boost immediately after deflecting that stacks with the carp skills). Another thing you could do is make it capable of interrupting enemy attacks, and even doing counter damage.

Attached: 624c93d5868bb4c3b3d5e65bc3f8ff01.jpg (416x228, 22K)

I played on PC with a xbox controller because the PS4 one takes too much trouble to set up, but yeah that guy is a xboxfag because
>that load time

Attached: jump_1.webm (1920x1080, 2.49M)

It absolutely destroys certain bosses and minibosses but it's hard to pull off right and there's usually a safer, easier way to do things. It's mostly just for the cool factor.

why does he deal damage through a perfect block

Return is the best ending, prove me wrong. You can't.

Attached: 1554585027151.jpg (650x650, 57K)

imagine being stuck on butterfly when she literally throws herself at you for you to slash at.

Just started a NG run without charm + bell demon and I'm getting walled by fucking butterfly and gyoubou.

NG+ charm runs are literally EZ mode.

>I modded it to use no spirit emblems
Makes the game more fun honestly unless you deliberately cheese things with say, firecrackers.
All combat arts are usually useless in boss fights except Ichimonji and High Monk unless you want cuhrayzee in your fights.

Attached: Feather.webm (994x560, 2.95M)

Maybe make it a deflect as well or make it an upgrade for sheathed skills to automatically deflect while in action

Attached: lightening.webm (1920x1080, 2.31M)

SNIIIIIFFFFFF

Yeah, it does very nice damage if you can get it in on an opening; it just feels like Ichimonji is better for dat posture damage. Also, they won't poise out of it and will have to block or be staggered unlike Ashina cross.

Are any combat skills viable for bosses? Every time I try to use one, I end up eating shit.

The end skill for monks is really strong against sweep attacks

Ichimonji and High Monk are the go to ones.

Attached: my-shinobi2.webm (1280x720, 2.42M)

High Monk for sweeping attacks and Ichimonji for that posture heal

Attached: Ichimonji.webm (994x560, 2.95M)

try
>ragequitting

>Wolf becomes Headless

help me the a purple ninja is constantly puncturing my asshole with his kicks

Shadowrush and Shadowfall are pretty high damage, low risk skills, but they cost emblems.
Living force wrecks shit. You'll probably never have issues with a ministry ninja or nightjar again with that upgrade.
Ichimonji and High Monk are the standard, all rounders.

Keep pressuring him with your r1s. With enough deflects he will do a jump into a sweep which you can exploit. R1 him until he deflects again rinse and repeat

Mikiri the kick. If you're not used to fighting them yet, use shuriken to give yourself some breathing room.

You're going to end up loving that kick combo, because at the end of it, every time, he does a thrust attack. So just deflect the four kicks, then mikiri counter his thrust, and that's usually about half his posture bar. Do that twice while staying on the offense and he's done.

Isshin phase 2 is kicking my ass. Does attack power really matter or the enemies scale?

Git gud

Their entire society tells them to constantly repress their emotions and feelings, so of course there's going to be something that makes them crack.

Kick combos 99% will end with a thurst kick that you can Mikiri
His slam kick will 99% be followed by a sweep attack that you can just step on his head

Attached: purplefag.webm (994x560, 2.94M)

I really like the Monocular. Always my favorite item every souls game. But I think I am not using it correctly this time as I don't seem to get much benefit from it.
Proper way to make use of the monocular?

No real use for it outside of close ups for vaatis lore videos and kuros feet

i think they scale, i'm currently on NG+2 and since starting this cycle i haven't consumed any of the memories but bosses don't feel any harder, only ISS and demon left

Damn. Binoculars in Bloodborne and Dark Souls were always fun and cool to use.

I never knew you could mikiri his kick. I was avoiding it the whole time.

isnt it that you can mikiri anything when the little icon pops up over your head?

mikiri is the best fucking feature from sekiro IMO, flashy counters like this should be in every action game.

also Sekiro reminds me so much of MGR, if only Konami aren't a bunch of money-grubbing japjews and Platinum get more time polishing their game, imagine polished Sekiro gameplay in the flashy curazy MGR setting, shit would be the greatest game ever.

Attached: 003_20130325201914.jpg (1280x720, 271K)

Only thrusts.

well ifthe icon pops over your head its a mikiri right?
RIGHT?
WHY ELSE WOULD IT SHOW UP

No. The icon just means unblockable. Sweeps and kicks both show the icon (can be countered with mikiri or stomps). Some attacks can't be countered or blocked at all and must be avoided (like Ape's scream).

"No!"

危 appears for unblockabale attacks and only thrust attacks (e.g. spears) can be mikiri'd

What's up with this guy? Seems pretty conspicuous, but as far as I can tell he can't be interacted with.

Attached: 20190416230606_1.jpg (1920x1080, 543K)

Have you been playing the game at all? The game tells you this you know. Perilous attacks come in the form of thrusts, sweeps, and grabs. Each has to be dealt with differently.

Special item will spawn on him if you pursue Divine Child's quest.

>Mikri counter lone swordsman to finish him off
>that sick ass animation where you stab into him from behind
i'm a bit close to heaven

Because i'm about to die

>pedophilia is ok if it's little boys
uh

Attached: e1f23a5fa460e82fda105def5f43314400bfe3d9aa7725e823a4b00605591f5c.jpg (1422x1808, 1.26M)

he is part of the rice loli questline

My PC couldn't handle Dark Souls 3 and it was unplayable in open areas, you think I'll be able to run Sekiro? Is it more or less demanding than DS 3? I did play DS 1 smoothly (in the past the something fucked up) and DS 2 too (by heavily downgrading the graphics to PS2 tier)

yeah he's wrong, it's only okay when it's little girls

homosexuality is a sin

Attached: 1552964490532.jpg (1088x1515, 726K)

When does shit appear in the offering box? Always empty.

this is somehow more demanding than ds3, so you are fucked

the thing I like most about mikiri counter is that you are stepping on his weapon

>"dude your moves are so fucking telegraphed I can literally stomp on your weapon when you attack"

so fucking cheeky and I love it.

It runs better than DS3 on my end but I do get those weird slow-downs/lags whenever I drop from a high cliff.

I did it!

Attached: Sekiro™_ Shadows Die Twice_20190416231817.jpg (1920x1080, 348K)

Supposedly that's not the actual head of the temple, and the real one appears where you get the bell, but I don't know what he says because I never encountered him neither know how to make him spawn.

How sad do you have to be to ask for help for a game on the internet?

Attached: 30fmyk2xq3n21.jpg (750x1334, 103K)

good job user

it's for if you miss key items. I don't even know what can actually get put in it because every key item from enemies is just given to you upon the boss' death

He doesn't, you didn't parry him at all.

just go there before you speak with kuro after killing genichiro the 2nd time and he will be there

>Not the chicken mod.

I honestly wished their was more gatekeeping and elitism in these threads. This is a fucking hugbox, and it feels wrong on Yea Forums. What happened to the "git gud or unistul casul" responses people in Soulsborne threads used to get?

Attached: DtL9wjnWwAM0VaA.jpg (1088x1520, 259K)

I got the air deathblow in the box because I missed badger on my first playthrough and i assume he dies or something if you dont talk to him

I thought those monks supposed to be immortal. How did he die?

twitch.tv/serenitymiyazaki/clip/FreezingDistinctWeaselAMPTropPunch?filter=clips&range=7d&sort=time

>mikri counter a regular enemy
>they fall on their face
>that look they have right before you stab them through the neck
it's clicked for me boys

Attached: IMG_8299.jpg (1024x576, 54K)

it's not like we were asking for easy mode you stupid nigger
asking for tips and advises happen in any game,

holy guacamole, console loadtimes are miserable, no wonder people rage

LOL

>What happened to the "git gud or unistul casul" responses people in Soulsborne threads used to get?

People who came from Soulsborne games are getting destroyed hard because a lot of them can't adapt to the much faster pacing in Sekiro so they got a lot more quiet.

I'd imagine a lot of them got filtered out by bosses like butterfly or even the fucking drunkard because their instinct forbids them from taking advantage of the infinite stamina and high mobility in sekiro.

I think it clicked for me when I realized I should stop running around frantically and stand still and wait for the attack to come to me. I have a strong habit of running all over the place in a fight and never staying still.

Wish we got more executions. The same animation playing every few times in a fight is kind of tiresome. Also what is the point of the charged attack if everyone deflects it

>tfw going to play Bloodborne after I am done with Sekiro NG

I will buy a Pro for this but I am afraid it won't help much.

Attached: 1548831052262.gif (354x200, 639K)

Because the ones spouting the "git gud" meme where actual shitters that beat the game using broken builds and summons in a game that inst even hard, instead of players with actual skill and knowledge about the game.

Runs about the same on my 5 year old pc that was midrange when I built it. 60fps most places, but dips to like 40 in a few areas.

Just git gud and you shouldn't be getting load screens.

get an ssd it helps with the loading times

Attached: sekiro 2019-04-16 22-23-38-13.jpg (3440x1440, 2.68M)

Yeah. Dark Souls was never that difficult, just punishing. Dying was pretty rare, but could set you back quite a bit. As time went on, FROM games got harder, but less punishing. Now we have Sekiro, where idols are literally located right outside of fog gates.

they're like $30-50 for 250gb