Have you ever cried from watching a game trailer before Yea Forums?

have you ever cried from watching a game trailer before Yea Forums?

Attached: 1553704657055.webm (720x720, 765K)

imagine being a grown adult male and crying at a trailer. imagine that trailer being one for shitty nuStar Wars.

cant say i have, friendo

How fucking dare someone be excited for something? especially if I don't like it.

imagine believing that this behavior is even remotely appropriate, let alone not suicide-worthy

I cried when I saw what they did to Banjo-Kazooie for Nuts and Bolts

This. If we was crying because of how much Disney has raped Star Wars then it would be acceptable.

It's clearly a series that means a lot to him, he clearly has an outlet for his emotions that's different from you, boo-hoo. It was chuckle worthy during the first watch but at this point he's literally being made fun of for being happy, and that's sadder than any reaction he could've had.

kill yourself

hes being made fun of for reacting like his mom died while watching a trailer for a soulless star wars cash in

he was acting. it clearly worked out too since if you look at the rest of his channel each video has less than 2K views

Well, at least he's happy and married, his ancestral line won't end, like it will with miserable faggots like you two

Posting the true non adulterated version so you guys can see what's going on

Attached: 1555323861003.webm (1280x720, 1.96M)

Mario Galaxy 2 trailer had me unironically shedding tears.

>married
>The hotel room has two individual beds
lol

BotW, still nothing can top it to this day

>Well, at least he's happy and married
>sleeps in different beds

I've tried many a times
And he's happy. That's not something that should be shunned or made fun of just because it's a property you dislike. Do I like Disney Star Wars? Fuck no. But there's no reason to chastize someone for having a franchise that means a lot to him.

says the retard who gets viciously angry when they censor breasts in video games.

Breath of the Wild, the second trailer

still get goosebumps and misty eyed when I hear the track too

Attached: 1468591225352.jpg (258x245, 12K)

seething projection cope

Donkey Kong Country Returns. It was a black screen and then the Jungle Japes tune started and I began screaming and jumping and crying

We'll I'm engaged and don't cry at kids movies like you, enjoy the new avengers movie you manbaby faggot.

>alone on vacation because his wife is somewhere else

The E3 Breath of the Wild trailer

Attached: Screenshot_20190415-055138.jpg (720x1440, 342K)

>STOP MAKING FUN OF THE FAGGOT MANCHILD ITS NOT FUNNY!!!

Attached: reddit.png (191x264, 5K)

Who's the girl in the 2nd blacked part? One of the few haven't seen yet.

Well there was halo 3 for me, the music made me tear up a bit

oh my god
THIS.
SO. MUCH. THIS
This guy said the truth right guys? this is SO embarrassing this guy said it all.
Imagine. Just IMAGINE...

really, FBPB, who's with him Yea Forums? (hope she sees this)

>And he's happy. That's not something that should be shunned or made fun of just because it's a property you dislike. Do I like Disney Star Wars? Fuck no. But there's no reason to chastize someone for having a franchise that means a lot to him.

Attached: 1553017627976.png (344x971, 214K)

this is every tweet on twitter

No. My t levels aren’t that low.

God no, my life and emotions are not controlled by the fucking fictional media I consume. And if it were I'd kill myself for having such a pointless existence.