Dame da ne dame yo dame nano yo

dame da ne dame yo dame nano yo
anta ga suki de
suki sugite
doredake
tsuyoi osake demo
yugamanai omoide ga
bakamitai

Attached: 1l3q9o7t5eb21.png (531x449, 273K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Jchjc3jnVA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

god I miss when Yakuza threads were actually rare and decent

trying to talk about the game's story itself or anything like that doesn't seem to interest people that much anymore unless it's during the first few days or weeks of PC release now.

>a bloo bloo newfags, i liked the game before you even knew about it

haha stay mad newfag

i actually miss yakuza threads alltogether, theres barely any threads, make a thread it sages in minutes and the max bumps on ''active'' ones is like 50 posts
rip yakuza discussion

Attached: F.png (1920x1080, 2.18M)

agreed
these lyric threads are beyond cringeworthy

wow way to act like a complete faggot

lyrics threads are the only way to o at this point

why was 0 so fucking good bros? it was so good that it wasnt supposed to happen, it broke the serie's niche and made it go normalfag. im actually, for the first time mad a series had a 10/10 entry

Itayo ojisan.

Attached: YAKUZA-KIWAMI_20170818203157.jpg (1920x1080, 155K)

>Not starting with 5 because of all the shilling the fanbase did when it was finally localized

Why was kiwami 1 such a letdown from 0? Is Kiwami 2 the same?

Why didn't Kiryu fuck the Office Lady?

Don't worry, they'll kick up again whenever Judgement is released in the west. Should be fairly soon, shouldn't it?

0 is the only good game in the franchise.

Kiryu is canonically virgin.

Kiryu is a volcel

Ungrateful bitch

Because the bubble period of the 80's is the perfect setting to do a yakuza game. Since people had more money than sense in Japan at the time due to the unheard of profit from the electronics industry, decadence was at an all-time high for the modern era. Put young, hungry versions of Kiryu and Majima in the main character roles, and you've got a perfect storm for these sorts of games.

You want story discussion? Yakuza should soft reboot from 0 everything else holds it back. Discuss faggots.

How many set pieces can I expect like Dojima HQ? I'm 17 hours in and that's been the only one so far

A lot

kiwami exists you dumbfuck

i wonder if they're gonna kiwami all the games, shit would be wack. they should stop at kiwami 2 and the PS3 era ones be ported to PC/PS4

they're literally doing that, 3 - 5 will be packed as a single PS4 remaster for the west, japan already has 3 and 4 released.

The first game wasn't that huge, and Kiwami is basically a modern 1. Kiwami 2 is better, easily.

thats not kiwami retard, thats just a port to the 4, kiwami would mean a dragon engine remake like 2 but for 3 4 and 5 nigga

Kiwami 1 is a little too faithful to the original and allowed some of the more outdated and badly aged segments to be fully preserved. Ironically, I find most of Kiwami's bosses more enjoyable than 0's for being more difficult, even if it's sometimes just a liiiiiiiitle bullshit here and there. Bloody Eye Twins can eat a fucking dick, though, and Majima Everywhere has some obnoxious requirements, even if all the Majima variations are excellently designed. Kiwami 2 is one of the best titles in the series. I've played through it twice and am doing it a third time with a uni buddy. Most of the kinks from 6 (which is better than most people want to admit because MUH FRAMES) have been ironed out, and the bosses are fantastic.

>muh sekrit club
Fuck off

I just wanted to say, that I've never played Yakuza game in my life nor have been interested in its lore, but I find Kazuma to be uncommonly hot and I jerk off to him regularly

can you read retard?

i'm sorry let me rephrase that
>shit would be wack. they should stop at kiwami 2 and the PS3 era ones be ported to PC/PS4
they're literally doing that, 3 - 5 will be packed as a single PS4 remaster for the west, japan already has 3 and 4 released.

You should pick it up, there's loads of hunks in pretty much every game for all types of tastes.

Any word on a release date or possible physical version?

kiryu is daddy. buy for him and even more japanese shirtless macho daddies

5 is releasing June 20th in Japan so a year or two after that for west I'd assume

>mfw we get all the yakuzas on ps4 by next year
one step closer to heaven

Good, maybe they'll be good again at some point the. The threads used to die around 80-100 posts, except during a major events like the Y6 demo being the complete game.

it's all so cringe
not like yakuza, which is not cringe

when kiwami 2 drops on PC whe might get a thread that reaches bump limit.
i was so hungry for yakuza shit that i had to go to the subreddit since i could get a single thread here

>Because the bubble period of the 80's is the perfect setting to do a yakuza game
I agree, but they really didn't put much effort into making it seem like 1980s Tokyo. Game was still good, but I didn't get much of a late Showa vibe.

ROOOUUUGE OF LOOOOVE, COME TAKE MY HEEEARTO

yakuza life and everything about it is being heavily romanticised in these games.

RO-O-OUGEU OV LOve!

still, its the ONLY videogame we got about the japanese underworld, only one. so its cool bro

yeah it's cool. didn't ishin have a plot or subplot about child prostitution or something like that? always thought it was cool how the japs don't mind it THAT much putting stuff like that in their games as long as it's somehow historically accurate or it relates to the plot.

p sure if the game was ever going to be launched in the west, that certain part would cause a shit load of controversy.

*slap*

Why does this loli have such luscious dick-sucking lips?

japanese know what their audience likes

Please be joking. He's like 50 in the latest game.

Nope. He never even gets a wife.
All of the kids he raises throughout the game as well are not his, he always just adopts them.

Kiryu's an old soul, user, and there's only one woman he ever loved.

I've been playing kiwami 1, as I've never played a Yakuza game before, and damn I love the combat. Are there any other games with similar combat?

80s setting was perfect for this series
Kiryu and Majima weren't perfect for that setting though, Kiryu's whole personality only usually works at all because he's not in the yakuza anymore, and 0 Majima is basically exactly the same as Kiryu except we know that he stays with the yakuza (for the most contrived reason ever)
If they ever go back to that time period it should be with new characters (and don't just make them a straight up Kiryu clone like 0 Majima was either, they ARE capableof making characters that feel different)

They should soft reboot from Judgement you mean.
Shin might be good though, Ichiban looks like a mix of Akiyama and Shinada so far which should be nice.

Attached: yakuzasmile.jpg (326x317, 22K)

yakuza zero fucking sucked. It's a movie, not a game.

and whose fucking bright idea was to have the kareoke buttons be ABXY instead of directional?

>Yakuza should soft reboot from 0
fuck that.
it's clear that they wanted to move on from kiryu, so them introducing a new solo protagonist for the new entry is the best solution.

They already did, it’s called kiwami 1, 2 and others are sure to follow.

Bros I really love Heartbreak Mermaid more than I should. What do

across 0, there's a quite a few good ones.
across the series there's tons of good ones. you have fights against tons of enemies on trucks moving on highways, massive samurai temples, shopping malls that are under construction and that have been completed, other yakuza family hideouts, warehouses, love hotels and regular hotels, construction sites, docks, chinese mafia hideouts, etc.

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=0Jchjc3jnVA