Why is the idea of a girl sitting next to me and enjoying a video game less realistic than all of the MCU combined?

Why is the idea of a girl sitting next to me and enjoying a video game less realistic than all of the MCU combined?

Attached: 57564675_2452214371489670_8188012059246460928_n.jpg (960x720, 95K)

The Male Biological Imperative and the Female Biological Imperative stray from each other at different exits.

based and truepilled.

>a girl sitting next to me
That's why.

Because if you're posting here, there's a chance your genes are trash

Because nobody wants to be with you regardless of genre

She looks like she genuinely enjoys the vidya more than him. She holds it more naturally than him, seems to have a real smile on her face, and is slumped down and relaxed. Chris looks stiff as a board.

thats because you are a beta faggot who can't tell when a girl is playing you. I bet you "donate" to twitch bitches.

Because you create threads on Yea Forums.

Had this experience only once in germany, a qt sat next to me with her laptop and played minecraft with me on a german server she knew. She was very nice, leaning on me and flirty. Never saw her again.
t.virgin at 22

everybody likes tetris, the fuck is wrong with you.

I am glad Marvel is going to end. Sad!

I know they're both pretending, but she's just better at it than him. I don't care about Twitch thots or even real thots for that matter.

have sex

You were too nervous/ugly to hit up cute the weeb girls at your uni.

>NOOO DON'T PAY MONEY TO THE PEOPLE WHO GIVE YOU HOURS OF ENTERTAINMENT (GIVE IT TO MEEE INSTEAD)
Fuck off poorfag.

>he watches twitch sluts for hours
Pathetic.

Based. Only smart and rich people spend their money on women that don't care for them.

It’s time to go back to Germany, user.

>Wig
Cap's still a bro though

That's a wig? Dude is beautiful no homo but is he balding?

My genes are fine. my social life however is pretty much non-existent. I never met good people who are like me after highschool that's probably the only reason I still post in this shithole.

He confirmed his hair loss back when the first Captain America was coming out. He said something about being worried about playing some superhuman character that's meant to be a perfect human being (and the role can last a decade), but the real him is dealing with everyday problems like MPB. Not sure if he's always in a hair system, but his hairline does seem a bit off sometimes.

Attached: 1552817134736.jpg (950x534, 65K)

Ah he's forgiven, he can do whatever he wants. He looks like he is a great guy.

Did they fuck?