Risk of Rain Thread

... and so it sat around, picking up random shit and wondering why everything it looked at died.

Who or what would you like to see added?

Attached: download (2).jpg (1191x670, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!3Xo0BQKb!iAt-oyRJW1d8svYXSLgVF7_uXti7gdMWKg61gXTvIKs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Did the boob mod ever get fixed? And did they add ass/thighs yet?

Attached: 1555449733963.png (1180x1080, 320K)

man i forgot about this thing, i hope it comes back

I finally cracked 45 minutes in monsoon. Then a crab held me in place when I tried to roll and a jellyfish gave me the ole Allahu Akbar...

is everyone posting in joker threads or what, WHERE ARE THE LOBBIES

Does anyone have the link to this mod?

Attached: 1555442148619.png (2316x1388, 2.88M)

key to winning on monsoon is becoming fast as fuck as fast as possible, because running around to crates and opening them takes a shitload of time. past that just pray your items carry you

someone host us east

mega.nz/#!3Xo0BQKb!iAt-oyRJW1d8svYXSLgVF7_uXti7gdMWKg61gXTvIKs

After the patch nothing good ever drops again and there are no healing drones anywhere

power=speed>crowd contol>healing>defensive items
utility items vary from dogshit to amazing depending on your build and the item itself (bauble is a piece of shit and needs to be removed)
how dedicated you should be to stacking out each area of items

contrary for me. had a good monsoon merc run and was a lot more confident engaging blazing bosses with the new nerfs. I'm gonna miss those fags, but hopefully hopoop fucks up a new enemy and makes a new batch of memes. or just makes the game harder intentionally

that reminds me, what would Yea Forums do to make the game harder in late game?
something like nuclear throne where each level manages to be an even match despite you being overpowered as hell

it works with the updates?

Yup, I still gotta fix the huntress model, there's a bunch of weird corruptions that I need to fix.

Yikes, videogames, thats cringe

spawn dark copies of the players with the same items

I want this hopoo plz gib

Attached: 90c6147ba5fea55803c7cb2278c9571b.jpg (1252x1561, 453K)

what do you mean by "corruptions"?
also great job on huntress

new elites type called "raw"
deflects rockets, knives, most other projectiles and most explosions.they can only be dealt with by dealing direct damage with abilities. Have drastically lowered health compared to other elites but hit like a dumptruck. tracers made by them would be black to make the player known of their presence and their models would be a heavily darkened version of their regular model with shadowy wisps surrounding them. I think it would bring back the feeling of old blazing elites with less bullshit

hopefully something like this would add a good deal of cognition in late game and provide something else to die to besides bullshit

?

>Raw Imp teleports on top of me and slaps me for all of my HP

• **Lightning Elites**
○ Lightning bombs from Lightning Elites now properly attach to players.
○ Lightning elites now always spawn at full shields
○ Improve lightning bomb graphics

so that's what those balls were, fuck

already a thread morons

>Jump into a game after patch
>Frame rate shit when wasn't shit before
>adjust settings and just into a quick match
>First match kicks me to main menu
>Get in next match with notable lag
>level won't display properly, perpetually lv.1
>Health 263/68
>Crash

yaaaayyy....

Attached: 1554690426156.png (500x486, 57K)

at least you wont get slapped and then slowly burn to death after

Thank you Annon

I had to text edit huntress's model in order to remove certain parts of her mesh, but the one I had uses an earlier version of the huntress mesh which has some vertexes that stretch inside of the mesh. There's also some straight up missing faces that I gotta fix.

I did like the aesthetics of blazing though. the horns, the unmistakable crimson red sheen. it made whatever it was on look dangerous as fuck which is why I feel its a bit disappointing how much they suck now.

>see added?
Scavenger as a recurring rare monster that spawns with only one equipment item, but every subsequent time spawns with another, visually augmenting his body like how it affects players.

>Huntress
Pics?

>tfw the little yellow orbs are his eyes
>he puts glasses on top of his torso because everyone else does
Scavenger is cute

Attached: 1554919039011.jpg (303x303, 11K)

>playing ror1 on my vita

comf

but the thing you shared is stable? or just a bugged mess?

It's stable, you might just notice a couple of missing faces in the mesh.

damn user i don't know how computers work
where do i install these?

Install into the game's data folder

more specific? there's a lot of folders in there

nvm i'm dumb

user pls I can only spoonfeed so hard
Steam\steamapps\common\Risk of Rain 2\Risk of Rain 2_Data

I smothered myself in drones fuck

Attached: rip sweet price.png (1920x1080, 1.67M)

does anybody know the name for Gesture of the Drowned in thew XML file? itsd the only item i need and after getting 10 of these fucks i dont really have the patience to do another 10

Attached: 1555470419908.png (500x500, 370K)

Is it worth stacking crowbars for Handy dan's rail gun ? or is the amount of crowbars needed to make it nutty way too many ?