Discuss

Discuss

Attached: gun.png (1920x1080, 2.89M)

Bayonetta already had a gun.

Link can block bullets with his own shield

WHY DOESN'T SNAKE USE HIS GUN???

why have gun when you have explosive

My gun?

Attached: 1528724654734.png (350x286, 105K)

Attached: 04b.jpg (400x600, 34K)

because his guns are real

Attached: 1502085970299.png (254x367, 126K)

Airsoft gun
Magic gun
Real gun

It's a stance move with different follow ups that can be done up to 2 times unless it's neutral

Neutral is standing shot
Forward/Back is a roll Dodge shot
I'm guessing down is rainstorm
air an all around shots

Joker's gun isn't "real" either. It's just a toy/model in the real world.

that's what he said

>Airsoft gun

The Joker is using a Norinco Type 54. A very real gun.

Learn your deep lore, Snake's gun is just nanomachines, not a real gun at all

Play the game. It is a literal toy, used specifically because it looks convincing.

So doomguy/doomslayer's basically confirmed right

IS THIS A
MOTHERFUCKING
JOJO REFERENCE?

Attached: ss+(2019-04-16+at+11.05.32).jpg (1920x1080, 414K)

>looks like a gun
>shoots bullets
>not a gun

Unironically. Wish he was legit a HOTF Stand but I'll take it.

They literally straight up said it's a fucking gun.

Sold to him by a dude who sells airsoft toys. Probably licensed by Tokyo Marui.
Only shoots "bullets" in the Persona shadow realm where the power of IMAGINATION makes those little plastic BBs into harmful gunshots.

Correct. Bayonetta's gun also shoots bullets.

Moment of truth
There aint no truce
You're the only one
One world
One love
But that battle goes on
Shadows of Mass Destruction

yes but the average kid playing smash won't know that

They should make it so the gun doesn't work/has decreased damage against Snake, Samus, Fox and any other character with the experience to recognize that it's not a real gun.

bayonetta's guns look nothing like real ones

And?

Bayo's guns are derringers in Bayo1 and mausers in Bayo2.

>This meme is too normal
>Let me make it my obscure faggy anime waifu

wasnt snakeĀ“s gun a tranq dart gun?

Attached: doom.jpg (480x480, 27K)

> Geno still isn't a Mii costume

Don't lose hope bros

It'll probably get released with other squeenix costumes like how these ones are all sega/atlus. Unrelated, but MGR Raiden and Armstrong mii fighter costumes pls

nice that joker got in but the real suprise is the stage builder

>MGR Raiden

That would be an excellent costume

Elmo's got a gun

Read the reply chain.

Attached: 1520325147982.jpg (640x480, 32K)

>For his neutral special, he wields a gun!

The way he said that so bluntly is funnier than god damn english dubbed hentai.

Fox, Wolf, and NiggerFalco use gun

Reminder: Gun Kirby

Attached: cool kirb.png (538x587, 221K)

Who cares. Nintendo doesn't care if a kid playing there game sees a gun. As long as they can argue that its not a real gun, which they can, its fine

snake has an arsenal of guns. he does have a tranq gun, but his signature gun is the mark 23 socom.

Attached: MK23_SOCOM.jpg (1024x830, 265K)

The fact that its simply named "Gun" really makes it

>Nintendo doesn't care if a kid playing there game sees a gun.
since when?

Joker edit when

None of Joker's moves seem like they use the game's mechanics. Summoning a persona doesn't work the way it does in Smash.

Attached: Smash Puns.png (1542x507, 1.71M)

I'm pretty sure bayos gun still uses explosions to propel a piece of metal, it's just magic metal and magic explosions.

If you had actually played the game you would know that it's not a real gun. The knife isn't either, btw.

Why doesn't Captain Falcon use his gun?

Because he fights fair.

So?

Because let's be honest, a rocket launcher, C4 mines, and grenades are a lot more visually interesting and fun to use than a puny little pistol.

>Kids still playing Smash
>90% of Yea Forums that shilled casual content still playing smash.

both of these statements are undeniable false.

Attached: 1534898934352.jpg (500x497, 51K)

If anything, summoning a persona seems to work more like stands do in Heritage for the Future, at least in the way it changes your moveset to a degree.

Everything must be 1:1 exactly like how they are in the original game or selse it is shit crap puke.

>SHILLS SHILLS SHILLS SHILLS SHILLS!!!
Remember to click your heels three times before you say that word so that you can be transported away to a place where nothing can hurt you.

You know what I mean faggot, we had people here talking about smash single player and other shitty modes like they were hardcore smash fans, but turns out all the single player hypebeasts were all fake fans that stopped playing after a week of the release.

Can't wait for the Jojo mods

why you gotta be such a fucking faggot user

Where's the evidences that ratings boards care about whether a gun is "real" or not? If it looks real then that's all that matters.

retard

They are in spirit of the character. He can summon a persona, but that's not the main method to fight. He has a gun and a dagger. And he is a thief with some speed and acrobatics. He is from a stylish game.

Seems like they took those ideas and threw them in the smash blender. IMO I prefer that. Kinda tired of these "true to the series" characters. They either come out super weak (Mac, Mega Man) or super annoying (Bayo, Cloud)

At least Joker's Meter looks like the SP bar, which is used for Persona spells which is super neat.

Attached: 1494371165622.jpg (299x408, 71K)

It angers me to no end that Ridley is both in smash and he has the best reveal pun. That said Lucas, Richter, and Cloud are definitely numbers two through four.

Looks boring honestly.

Sakurai has already said why he didn't. One, he doesn't like guns and had a bunch of reservations on adding real guns into Smash. Two. They didn't know how to make fully automatic guns balanced and didn't want to just give him a handgun which would make him play like Fox and that's not what he wanted. Three, there were rating concerns with the ESRB when it came to depictions of gun violence and didn't know if it would move the cartoon violence up to the more serious violence tag. Brawl was already getting a T rating because of the alcohol references.

With ratings concerns taken care of after adding Bayo in Smash 4 and a better idea of how to make a gun using character that was not only fun to use, but not completely busted to approch, the only real hurtle was Sakurai's bias against guns and that is why Nintendo ultimately was choosing the roster, not him and he only got veto power if he couldn't make the character work.

That gun does not fire like a "real" gun. I'm pretty sure it's okay.

It says right there it's a gun