He hasn't played Dark Souls 2

>he hasn't played Dark Souls 2

Attached: DmB6RMEXoAIx8KH.jpg (900x1200, 139K)

GO AWAY GOBLIN MAN

I wish I hadn't.

I just finished watching that nine hour autism-fueled tyrade. It's unhealthy for someone to critique every little point for at least 30 minutes

>thinly veiled eceleb thread
Yep looks like I’m on Yea Forums

It was warranted to completely destroy the credibility of that faggot.

I've attempted to multiple times, but I don't think I'll be trying again knowing a communist faggot praises it so highly. There's a reason it's hated and other games are more worth my time.

Remember in dark souls 2 when you ride an elevator up a windmill and pop out inside a volcano despite from the outside the windmill clearly is a standalone structure

I had no idea this existed until Yea Forums was shilling for it this morning and I went and watched part of it and only lasted 10 min before I had to turn it off because I was embarrassed about how much that guy wanted hbomber cum up his but.

Dark Souls 2 is the worst mainline Sekiroulsborne title.
Scholar of the First Sin is better than half of them.

It’s autism level obsession and that’s it.

autism level obsession that critiqued and disproved every little point that faggot gave.

Attached: 9B1201C1-F31F-4ADE-8EA6-ED99F931DCD0.jpg (640x480, 49K)

Hi hbomberguy

Attached: Contrarians.gif (315x236, 2.72M)

It's good because it's bad, and bad things are interesting, that's why it's better than the good thing that is less interesting.

>taking anything by hbomberguy seriously in the first place
The guy wasted days of his life pulling apart a shitty video by some literal who to his tiny audience purely because he was butthurt, how is that not pathetic autism?

Fuck off ya dumb cunt.
Beat it twice and other than the pvp, it sucks.

I pre-purchased it and had a blast on my first blind run. Then I came here on Yea Forums to talk about it and you were all shitting on the game.

It is constructive autism as now 2fags can't use his video for arguments.

played it, beat it, forced myself to Platinum it, never bothered with the DLCs

>soul memory

Attached: 0001234.gif (252x190, 998K)

>The guy wasted days of his life pulling apart a shitty video by some literal who to his tiny audience purely because he was butthurt, how is that not pathetic autism?
Isn't that how the whole defense of dark souls 2 video was spawned to begin with? Harris couldn't handle Irishmeme man bullying his first love so he made a factually incorrect video defending his fair maden's honor?

So someone fought autism with autism, I enjoy a good sperg slap fight, it's half the reason I still stick around here.

Exactly, it's just adding autism on to the pile. If you like it that's whatever, but I just find the amount of time dedicated really baffling. It's like barneyfag.

People have stranger hobbies, let the spergs be spergs.