ITT: "Villains" who did nothing wrong

ITT: "Villains" who did nothing wrong.

I'll start with an obvious one.

Attached: 3cc9be415855ae2332e8469dd8a04039-d5s9a1e.jpg (924x1280, 1.1M)

Attached: rufus.jpg (350x652, 29K)

Same answer from the last 15 threads. The indiscriminate murders for one. Enslaving his daughter as well.

Why is Dameon Clarke one of the greatest voice actors of all time?

Attached: 1554635614444.jpg (276x276, 30K)

basically every "villain" in WoW except for Deathwing and the Twilight's Hammer

>indiscriminate
no
>his daughter
killed her own mother

Manlet

>ITT: "Villains" who did nothing wrong.

except he did everything so wrong that even the psychos of BL2 thought he was fucked in the head

Well an eye for an eye then right?

Attached: Handsome Jack.jpg (1280x720, 153K)

Fuck the NCR

Attached: Sr House.png (800x500, 267K)

Attached: 1 (2).jpg (640x480, 72K)

Borderlands 2 has no villains just a ton of player characters with hero complex

Killing people because you consider their behavior bad doesn't make you a hero, it makes you a conqueror. It's like the US military in literally any country after WWII.

>hurr durr exatly, we was the gud guys

Exactly, you're an asshole and an idiot.

Attached: braccus_rex[1].png (84x101, 15K)

the only correct answer

Attached: armstrong.jpg (474x418, 20K)

Most one dimensional villain.

Attached: bae.jpg (1680x709, 218K)

Attached: Monokuma.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

Attached: salute.jpg (719x738, 43K)

Attached: osborne9.png (2826x2000, 3.43M)

how so?

Attached: Colonel Zarpedon.png (757x834, 865K)

Fuck the Golden Path.

Attached: pagan_min_far_cry_4_by_gilly15_d87x7dh-pre.jpg (808x989, 86K)

He has innocent people murdered and even had them experimented on. His mining operations have given people illnesses and destroyed even more of Pandora.

Pic related, in Wolfenstein games too.
>indiscriminate
Trying to ruin Jack and shitskins aren't people.
>his daughter
Killed his wife.

Attached: hitler.jpg (1232x528, 329K)

Pagan Min unironically did nothing wrong, the rebels were fucking retards that had no idea how to run a country

Attached: 96ca3ca719d3fad6f0a41ffa413cfbbd.jpg (1080x1080, 309K)

>in Wolfenstein games too.
>swedish numale cuckolds aren't smart or brave enough to portray hitler actually doing or saying anything legitimately objectionable or even thought provoking
>relegate him to a 20 minute cutscene where he just pukes all over and shits himself while babbling like a lunatic

Why does Yea Forums love fascists so much? Could it be that a free society with diverse ideas and viewpoints scares you, so you want everyone to be a cookie-cutter "well behaved" little slave?

Yep, it's that. Inb4 "but SJWs!" because 90% of them are more creative and interesting that you or your bland little existence.

Attached: RDR2_HandsOnPreviews_30_MicahBell-2491-1080.jpg (1920x1080, 258K)

Attached: 1514974680920.png (800x750, 106K)

He didn’t know how to run a country either

He did it better than either of the morons leading the golden path did

A narc is still a narc.

Attached: Kreia_art.jpg (980x1436, 106K)

This. They really should have let you side with him in the beginning.

Attached: d8ju7af-5d6c4250-ecad-4ea7-8ccc-81f042840bfa.png (572x800, 1.33M)

better than
>turn the country into a theocracy as an excuse to fuck a loli
or
>do the exact same thing as Pagan Min except with child soldiers
which are the other two options

You can

Not really, he still ran it based off drug trafficking and executions of innocent people

I never saw him as a villain, then again I only got his ending once and otherwise always killed him

Attached: aBW1y91_700b.jpg (700x855, 81K)

Attached: 1541005840168.jpg (750x503, 376K)

Don't forget the "BLACKED: logo and "I'm With Her" pin!
XD leftist snowflakes BTFO

Waiting for a few minutes and then watching a short cutscene doesn't really count.

Why is it that in any medium with absolute freedom of speech, everyone turns into Naht-Zees? Why is it that these "diverse ideas and viewpoints" have to be enforced aggressively, and Naht-Zee ideology is excluded? Honk honk.

He did nothing wrong.

Attached: heiss_8205.png (236x649, 187K)

Yes and the alternatives are Amita who does literally the exact same thing plus conscripting child soldiers, and Sabal who as said turns the country into a primitive theocracy so he can fuck an underage girl

Yomiel did nothing wrong.

Attached: Yomiel.png (1686x4251, 666K)

Attached: Sonictank.jpg (1285x759, 108K)

Cope

Attached: 1551926048053.png (546x1090, 55K)

Just because the other options are shit doesn’t make him a good ruler, he still did plenty wrong and was a villain

He's the best option available and most of what he "does wrong" is just him trying to suppress the violent rebels trying to take over his country

House, NCR, Legion are not villains. All are morally gray. Yes even the Legion.
It was part of the beauty of New Vegas all three main factions had good motivation and visions for the Mojave. Each have their pros and cons. Like in real life no one is all good or all bad. Heroes and villains are simply dependent on which side of the fence you are on.

I used to know this borderline autistic memelord girl who always said I looked like this guy

Based. Pandora is full of murderers, Jews, and things that want to kill you. That planet should of been eradicated

biggest faggot on the planet, literally saturday morning cartoon villain

The country he took over through violence and introduced the drug trade to. He definitely isn’t a villain who did nothing wrong

>of
It's have you illiterate nigger. They don't even have similar meanings.

He just went nuclear after getting fucked over by everyone he trusted. Totally understandable desu.

Attached: Oersted.jpg (204x451, 63K)

The ultimate villain who dud nothing wrong

Attached: trumpshutdownraises.jpg (768x545, 64K)

He locked his daughter. That's a bad thing

What a stupid name

I should of known that. Thanks for the tip

The golden path also take over the country through violence and continue the drug trade if you follow Amita's path, I'm not saying he's flawless but he is the best option

Attached: Vayne_Solidor1.png (1200x1600, 1.29M)

The only villain here is you for playing such dogshit games

Had Lillith not betrayed Jack, would he of still ended up like that?

>innocent
Every on Pandora was a convict.

>killed a shit ton of innocent people
>kept killing a shit ton of innocent people after
>not evil
>nothing wrong

I'm glad Jack is dead

You do know that everyone on Pandora are criminals right?...

Based

Basically won the entire game's plot without being alive to know it. Reddas destroying the Sun Cryst meant the Occurians could never carve out another for a Dynast King again under their thrall.

He really was the true hero of the story. The main party were just witnesses to history being made.

The reins of history, back in the hands of man

Not all of them. Pandora was sold as a colony world by DAHL when they first set up shop. BL even showed the old advertisements of a new future on Pandora. It was all the mining operations that was done by criminals and when the DAHL up, they left the criminals who were basically free to prey upon the people who lived there. Those that didn't go fill on crazed bandit, tried to make out a living on a planet they couldn't leave.

>killed his wife

...So? So a little girl finds out she's one of the strongest beings in the galaxy because her Siren powers manifest and she accidentally kills her mother, so you, as the father, then proceed to lock her in a room and turn her into a giant battery and tool to fool people into doing your bidding for the rest of her life?

>did nothing wrong

People don't think Jack did anything wrong on Yea Forums because they're straight sociopaths.

But dude, butt stallion haha son of a taint haha xD

>borderline autistic memelord girl
where do i find girls like this

>straight sociopaths.
better than the gay ones

I can't believe it took me this long time realize, but wtf is going on with that half-coat under his coat?

I hate women.

Probably not as bad as he became, but still kind of a dick.

Dryden Vos

Attached: 0z70c6[1].png (427x470, 277K)

how ambiguously do you define "villainous"

Attached: a man chooses a slave obeys.png (235x423, 108K)

Attached: 1492265414001.jpg (214x300, 23K)

I never saw Gaunter as a villain to be honest. More of a chaotic neutral character

>responding to youself
Shouldn't you be in /ffg/. Please go back. Actually don't go back. Thread is better without your autism

Attached: sexyvayne.png (750x750, 888K)

then he was well crafted. Clearly defined villains are a sign of weak storytelling and shite character building

>Doomed the world, killed his friends, and raped the girl who worshiped the ground he walked on, all because he couldn't contain his homolust
He did everything wrong no matter your perspective

Fuck off dipshit

Attached: Capture.png (192x116, 5K)

Attached: Jack.jpg (300x283, 16K)

>yes even the legion

This is objectively and laughably wrong. Even the guy behind the majority of the story admitted the Legion was basically cartoonishly evil because they ran out of time and couldn't properly write them.

Wrong

Attached: 1534178755901.png (1430x1000, 1.96M)