This game is fucking garbage.

Attached: 74646.jpg (480x360, 44K)

Correct. It's always been awful.

t. Mario Kart Wii shitters

Its a Mario Shart game, what do you expect? They are all trash

you shut your whore mouth

t.Mario 64 babby

double ass

Yeah the stages and battle mode are great, best in the series imo, but that does not excuse the terrible controls. Such a step down from 64.

Wii is great because bikes provide the best control in the series and the large mod support means you can play almost any Mario Kart track with those controls.

>Implying Mario games were ever good

Attached: b7f26b9095a49ab1c3157b172af66398.jpg (512x374, 25K)

t. massive faggot

better than wii

Attached: 1551324871872.jpg (700x517, 22K)

babby's first racing game

>implying video games are good
I fucking hate video games

its not a mario game. its a mario kart game.

What's up with Yea Forums and hating all the gamecube mario games?

t. fucking retard

wow I get to be an autist playing on hacked servers with nothing but minmaxing daisy and funky pickers on mach/flame runner

Bikes were the worst thing to ever happen the MK, they are absolutely broken and make karts insignifant, in a series with "Kart" in the name

This. They should balance shit in they huge modpack.

It's actually a Donkey Kong game

Get it right faggot

its inspired by star fox 64 so technically its a star fox game

1. The only reason Daisy and Funk are picked is because they're a meme at this point. No one actually cares about the insignifigant stat buffs online, and you shouldn't care about minmaxing in time trials

2. Why not just fucking play bikes, this is a stupid complaint, if karts aren't fun in this specific game then why not play bikes, the more fun option? You niggers have some kind of weird fucking loyalty to karts, it's not like bikes are a big playstyle change, god I'll never understand it

To be fair, there has recently been a Gold Kart implemented into Mario Kart Wii with maxed out stats, and it can compete with the bikes more consistently, even win pretty solidly on certain tracks like Sherbet Land. I think there's been consideration to implement it, but the top tier acceleration could give it too strong an edge with the items of the game, since any frontrun is significant more difficult to break