Post things that normalfags do in games that anger you

Post things that normalfags do in games that anger you
>buying console for graphics

Attached: 1544113530392.png (1000x563, 622K)

>he whines about what other people do and values instead of focusing on himself
Trust me, pal. It's better you stop caring.

>he whines about what other people care about instead of focusing on himself
Trust me, son. It's better you stop caring, hypocrite.

Attached: 1534492220808.jpg (453x435, 42K)

>Which game is the best in the series to start with?

Attached: 1549577137949.png (512x512, 637K)

> buying console for graphics
I think I'll repeat this. Anyone who does that needs to be castrated so their genes don't lower the overall I.Q of the population.

>the games are clearly numbered and have no prequels or remakes

Attached: 1435861996517.jpg (211x320, 63K)

>mention anything from more than 1 gen ago
>reply that it is too old like if games have expiration date

Attached: IMG-20150310-WA0004.jpg (480x672, 28K)

Suck my big, wet, dripping salty dick, moron

>start with
>meaning playing the absolute "best entry", then dropping the rest because they fall for the refinement meme.

this is not a bad question

I'm just dumb and worded it wrong. is more along the lines of what I meant. I tried recommending the original Diablo recently and instead of the person accepting that, they just asked which Diablo is the best one to play so they don't have to bother with the rest. They bought 3 instead.

>play the latest game in a series that actually has story continuing from another

My brother recently asked me if he could play DMC5 since I bought it, I told him that he should play the others in the series since this is last in the timeline, he just got all bitchy and said I was being elitist for no reason, he just wants to play it for the gameplay since he heard it's good.

The thing that annoys me is that he's always been like this. I played DMC1, 2, 3 and 4 in front of him whenever he was around when the HD collection came out 5 years ago, and now that DMC5 came out and the game is new and he has nothing to play on his PS4 he wants to JUST play that. I even said we own DMC1-4 and could he AT LEAST play 3 and if you liked it jump to 1 and 4 (since he wouldn't like 5 if he didn't like 3).

Maybe I am being elitist, but for fuck sake it's a game in a series that has a story. You don't jump into MGS5 without playing the others unless you're a casual.

Collecting every single coin they see in Mario games.

Attached: 1529183435987.gif (292x265, 112K)

>If you play [new game] first, you won't be able to go back to [older game in same series] because it'll feel too outdated
the two games being in the same series always seems to be the key factor here for some reason, playing a new RPG and then a totally different one that was on the SNES is no problem, but playing the earlier PS2 entry in the new RPG's series is some herculean task because somehow my ability to be aware of what technology was like in 2003 leaves my body when I see the same brand name on the box

>but for fuck sake it's a game in a series that has a story.
>story
Not even. It's about going through and understanding the revisions and changes the series has went through yourself both mechanically and aesthetically, because it's not always for the best and usually the latest are streamlined to hell.

And anyone who plays DMC3 first is going to hate DMC1 because it plays by it's own rules and isn't a combo-focused game.

>somehow my ability to be aware of what technology was like in 2003 leaves my body when I see the same brand name on the box
>And anyone who plays DMC3 first is going to hate DMC1 because it plays by it's own rules and isn't a combo-focused game.
that was quick

To be fair, I used that example and he just said "oh, it's like those undertale fans who says you can't appreciate the gameplay without playing earthbound" or something

So I went with something else that he could at least understand and just wanted to reiterate it for that post.

>And anyone who plays DMC3 first is going to hate DMC1
Funnily enough, I hated DMC1 on my first playthrough and then grew to appreciate it after playing through DMC3/4 and understanding how the gameplay evolved from that and going back to 1 was actually quite nice since I was able to pay attention to everything now that I knew how to link it back to 3/4 as well as actually play the fucking game since I was terrible in 1.

>If you play [new game] first, you won't be able to go back to [older game in same series] because it'll feel too outdated
Maybe not "won't" but you sure will enjoy it less

Only if you have brain damage.

>play game in the series with the most polished gameplay
>then play game while they were still experimenting with the gameplay and it's clunky as fuck
>hurrrr you will enjoy the gameplay just as much
maybe you are the one with brain damage here

>that was quick
You'll see someone finds attachment to say, what the series has become, going back to an earlier entry that's completely different will be off-putting. Hence DMC1 not being overly combo-focused, or rather, not CUHRAYZEEE enough. It's not my opinion m8, just regurgitating what I see.

The real red flag would have been if you said to play the series in canon order.